[1.7.10] Not Ready for Primetime 0.3.1 [BETA] [Progession] [Minetweaker] [Custom Ore Gen] [LITE]

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
m2UdrfJ.png
Welcome to Not Ready for Primetime!

Version 0.3.1 THE CRITTER SPAWN FIX!

I Consider this to be a stable Beta and no more world restarts should be needed.

This pack is made by Tedyhere for the community and those that watch his Youtube channel. This modpack is designed around a progression system where you start with Progressive Automation and work your way up into Railcraft and Buildcraft and finally into EnderIO. If you have issues finding Copper ore that is intended! The only copper available is the poor ore version provided by Railcraft and copper from Nether Ores so get to exploring! There is also Magic in the form of Botania and adventuring through the use of The Erebus dimension as well as Doomlike Dungeons. Happy Exploring everyone!

I plan on making Minetweaking changes to recipes and would appreciate feedback of any sort
I highly suggest adding FastCraft into the pack
Pack Code : nrfpt
Changelogs - Including Ore Generation Changes
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UBBiSrWLVFbc8Vv8JzXu_qhAuwFumRNMcWEdWq-yvaA/edit?usp=sharing

Modlist - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iXDkuekHIzxp59pbcBqi10uRkTWmN_3t0-7FdQvM3_Y/edit?usp=sharing
If you have problems launching the pack go into options, advanced options and try changing your download location to CurseCDN or Atlanta. Sometimes the pack doesn't sync correctly across all servers. I am told they are looking for the issue and hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Images provided by John Ackerely

Last edited:

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty solid list. Not quite my cup of tea, but it's a pretty nice combo. (I couldn't do anything without Applied Energistics, haha)

Reactions: SilentR33p3r

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty solid list. Not quite my cup of tea, but it's a pretty nice combo. (I couldn't do anything without Applied Energistics, haha)

Haha I find AE a bit much and wanted to see how folks did with storage drawers instead

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Ok first thing I MAY change is Ore generation using poor ore veins as a base and having small clouds of regular ores with a very small chance of Dense ores in those clouds. I have ideas for diamond and emeralds as well.

This would give a reason to explore and use rail systems.

Thoughts?

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
Ok first thing I MAY change is Ore generation using poor ore veins as a base and having small clouds of regular ores with a very small chance of Dense ores in those clouds. I have ideas for diamond and emeralds as well.

This would give a reason to explore and use rail systems.

Thoughts?
Maybe have most overworld ores poor and then maybe add nether ores for a better tier of material getting. Also it might be rewarding to get more common dense ores in the Erebus

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
OP Updated with a warning there will be a world reset needed on the next update due to a massive rethinking of the ore generation.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Hotfix coming for the server removing What's This Pack from the server version sorry about that guys

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Update is now live. The server version no longer has What's This Pack mod in the list which causes a crash upon startup of the server. I apologize for this. Also next update will be coming soon and will add a few mods.

Tool Utilities to add some cool features like 1x3 mining, 3x3 mining, 1x3 woodcutting, placing torces with tools like TiCo, AOE damage abilities and more.
Fluxed Crystals which will add growable materials using RF power. I will be heavily configuring this to try and balance everything out. Needless to say this will be extremely late game stuff and will take loads of power.
Custom Ore Generation or a custom mod to change Ore generation to make things a bit tougher at first and make exploration necessary.
I will add Morpheus to the server download for those wanting it.
I will also add Opis and Mobius Core as optional mods.
Inventory Tweaks will be added as an Optional mod.
Many other client side mods will be added as disabled by default.

My plan on Ore generation is this.

1. Coal will remain but be in layered veins, more prevalent in swampy biomes
  2. Iron, copper, gold, lead, tin will be poor ore versions in the Overworld in Layered veins. Iron and gold more prevalent in Extreme Hills and Mountains, copper will be more prevalent in forest biomes, lead and tin will be more prevalent in plains biomes.
  3. The Nether will contain small clusters of all overworld ores.
  4. Sulfer and Saltpeter will remain unchanged from Railcraft distribution.
  5. Redstone will be very rare in the overworld. The Nether will have small clusters of Redstone. Bloodwood trees will be the main source of redstone until you reach the Erebus.
  6. Diamonds and emeralds will be found in Lava tubes and be more prevelant in mountain biomes.
  7. Lapis will be in small clouds throughout the world being more prevalent in ocean biomes.
  8. The Erebus will be where the majority of ores can be found in good supply. Also it will contain Dense ore variants of every ore.
  9. I am thinking of adding Galacticraft into the mix so I can add ores to the moon, mars, and asteroids giving a reason to find huge deposits of iron, gold, copper on asteroids.
I appreciate any feedback.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
It adds functionality of tinkers tools to normal tools. Also at this time no HQM as this is an open playstyle pack

Feed the beast 122

Jul 29, 2019
so maybe HQM at a later date. tool utilities sounds really cool. on tinkers construct are you using 17.1c or the dev version of it?

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Next update is nearing completion. I have someone working on the ore gen and all mods are up to date and working. Added new mods, waiting on one mod but it can be added at any time. Someone wanted drums? Well you are getting modular tanks instead :D.

Changelog here

Ore gen outline here

I hope you guys enjoy the update when it comes out.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Major update incoming in the morning.

Changelog is updated here

This should be the Final world generation update!

Added a few mods, removed a few mods and tweaked 1 recipe. I will be going through the recipes as I play along and others give me feedback.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Version 0.3.0 has been submitted, once I get home I will update the title to show this is now in Beta, no longer an Alpha pack. 90% of the mods are set, waiting on a couple of mods to become server ready before adding them, all world Gen changing mods are set in stone now.

Recipe changes will be coming in batches,, first up Buildcraft and Railcraft as they are mid tier and recipes will reflect that.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
New version has hit the Launcher. OP updated, changelog update to include Ore Gen changes. Give me some feedback folks!

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Version 0.3.1 should be up sometime soon. I submitted it earlier.

ChangeLog

Basically this fixes some issues with Black Widow spiders spawning in the Nether, Undertaker chests are removed, Loot tables adjusted, and Squid no longer spawn in huge amounts.

A side effect is that NEI spawning overlay no longer works. I am looking into adding a mod to show creature spawns.

Last edited: