[1.7.10] Neko's Technomagical World

Nekhs

Jul 29, 2019
Update get! This version even launches! Success!

For Skyblock play it's generally recommended to disable Void Monster. You may also wish to disable MeteorCraft for significantly fewer explosions and ChocolateQuest to preserve the feel of Skyblock.

Other than the above suggestions, removal of mods is NOT supported. Recipes will break.

Description:

The darkness is coming. Are you prepared?

This pack contains Fastcraft, by Player, enabled by default. Fastcraft enhances Minecraft with increased performance. Bug reports being made directly to Mod Authors should state Fastcraft is enabled.

Balanced around skyblock play, this pack also works well for survival island or even normal worlds.

This pack is used by Nekhs in her stream: http://www.twitch.tv/nekhs

There is no one true path.

Do enjoy your stay.

Known issues: Boat-ception is a bad idea, m'kay?

Pack Code: RhoninsRottingCorpse

Mod List:

This pack contains the following mods by default:

Recipes:

(Coming Soon!)

Last edited:

Delcar

Jul 29, 2019
Loving it so far. Well, except for the Blood Moon night of many, many creepers and zombies.

Reactions: Nekhs

Nekhs

Jul 29, 2019
And updated! All updates are reflected in the initial post.

Enjoy the blood moons.

Nekhs

Jul 29, 2019
Update(s) get!

Manymanymany changes. Lots of recipes to be added to first post Soon.

Xellik

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, just letting you know that the download doesn't seem to be working from the launcher(At least for me.)

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
re: ae2/nei crash: Did you minetweak any of the inscriber recipes? TPL had issue in regrowth for same reason. Newer AE version adds an api to change those recipes outside of the normal way which removes the issue.

Nekhs

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, yes. That would be why. Thanks for the help! :)

I was able to get the recipes working, and NEI even showed them, but I had to do all kinds of tomfoolery every time I launched the game to get it to not crash when I did so.

Also thanks for the heads up on the download not working, I'll work on getting a new post up Soon.

Nekhs

Jul 29, 2019
Now the problem with the fix: I want to keep Thaumic Energistics 2, but that doesn't support the version of AE2 with the API ... bummer. I'll sort this somehow, anyway.

Nekhs

Jul 29, 2019
New update pushed to hopefully fix the things that broke.

Removed Minetweaker recipes for AE2 inscribers - but left them as dungeon loot so they're still obtainable in a fashion other than inside their meteor bits. This fixes the crash nicely without having to mess around with changing versions or anything.

Added:

Project: E
Nodal Mechanics
Thaumic Horizons
Obsidian Boat
Thaumcraft NEI Plugin

And updated ChromatiCraft.

Fun fact: If you put a decocraft item on a ships mod ship, and then launch the ship, the game crashes in pretty epic fashion. So don't do that. Toy boat on a toy boat is the BAD kind of inception.

Last edited:

Nekhs

Jul 29, 2019
So I had this crazy thought. 'Maybe I want to play Minecraft again.' I am no longer being hit in the face by a brick known as 'real life.'

Treat this post as a statement of intent to resume work and updates on this pack. :)

Currently looking into downloading all the files, testing things, and a rumor about a crash with Fastcraft + Twilight Forest.

Reactions: Ashendale

Nekhs

Jul 29, 2019
Looking at this, I think you're probably right. Also looking at Et Futurum. I'll play around with things. There's a lot of updating to be done, but I feel it'll be worthwhile in the end. :)

Reactions: Your mom
J

jason gretton

having issues making a new world on this any fix?
normal worldgen + garden of glass seems iffy with converting the world

H

hex_bug

any possibility of server play with this? cause the pack looks awesome but i almost only play servers these days (btw this pack warranted me playing singleplayer, keep it up :))

T

TheSkyBreaker

Hey, neko, im having trouble making a new world on the pack, is there a issue? im trying to make a garden of glass world, but it keeps saying (converting world) and wont load. ive waited TWO HOURS and its not working. can you plz fix this?