[1.7.10] MechanicalTitan lite

Should i got the Lite?

• Total voters

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
So this comes about because i have officially stopped development on the 1.7.2 forgelabs pack. I last updated it before the new way packs work so for that reason it would be like opening the pack from the start(fill out forms permission ect.). I also really dont want to touch 1.7.2 with a 10 foot pole. That being said a few people dont use my 1.7.10 Updated Mechanical Titan pack because how new the mods are and unstable for not so powerful PCs and so still use the forgelabs pack. So i have decided to make a lite 1.7.10 pack for these users. What i need to know is what mods do you want since this is a lite pack i cant have them all. Then name is a WIP i might end up releaseing the pack as a pack with out the over used mods and therefore it will be lighter on people but not nessarly a "lite" pack. if you have followed along feel fre to mod the mods you need needed!

Possible final mod list

Autopackager
Baubles
Thaumcraft
Bibliocraft
Chisel
Carpenters"s blocks
Extra Utilities
Inventory tweaks
Electrical Age
Resonat Induction
Flaxbeard Steam
Forge Multipart
Thermal Expansion
ObenBlocks
Steves Factory Manager
CodeChickenCore
CodeChickenLib
Jabba
Waila
Cofh Core
Thermal foundation
Not enough items
simply jetpacks
Green Thumb
Progressive automation
redstone arsenal
minefactoryreloaded
minemenu
solar flux
storage drawers

Last edited:

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, what's wrong with 1.7.10?
Haha nothing is wrong with 1.7.10 some people cant handle the number of mods i have probably or the fact that the mods are early isnt too friendly on their computer.
Its ther 1.7.2 im discontinuing.

-edit i see what i did lol! fixed

also congrats on being a team member now!

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
For those that voted which mods to you feel are needed for enjoyment and not have you missing out?

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Brizzle, make a 1.7.10 pack and disable any kind of teleportation in it... so rails will turn into something use-full again.
Please.:D[DOUBLEPOST=1411232133][/DOUBLEPOST]
For those that voted which mods to you feel are needed for enjoyment and not have you missing out?
I dont like mechanism... too easy for me, and breaks the energy balance of other mods.
Dimensional anchors are not needed anymore, since railcraft anchors are great.

Last edited:

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Brizzle, make a 1.7.10 pack and disable any kind of teleportation in it... so rails will turn into something use-full again.
Please.:D[DOUBLEPOST=1411232133][/DOUBLEPOST]
I dont like mechanism... too easy for me, and breaks the energy balance of other mods.
Dimensional anchors are not needed anymore, since railcraft anchors are great.
yeah i was thinking of not having dimensional anchors in the light pack

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Mod list wip
Autopackager
Baubles
Thaumcraft
Bibliocraft
Chisel
Carpenters"s blocks
Extra Utilities
Inventory tweaks
Electrical Age
Resonat Induction
Flaxbeard Steam
Forge Multipart
Thermal Expansion
ObenBlocks
Steves Factory Manager
CodeChickenCore
CodeChickenLib
Jabba
Waila
Cofh Core
Thermal foundation
Not enough items
simply jetpacks
Green Thumb
Progressive automation
redstone arsenal
minefactoryreloaded
minemenu
solar flux
storage drawers

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Kataracta

Jul 29, 2019
I honestly would like to see a little more magical mods (like Botania and Blood Magic).
Also Applied Energistics 2 is a nice thing to have for mid/late game crafting and such.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
I honestly would like to see a little more magical mods (like Botania and Blood Magic).
Also Applied Energistics 2 is a nice thing to have for mid/late game crafting and such.
I ended up actually adding blood magic and Botania. I really had to reduce the gen to small though because the flower generation is quite laggy. As for AE2 I'm not convinced on it. I love the mod and that's why its in the main mechanical Titan pack. As for a lite pack I feel it's probably to heavy. I love all the mods I have and that's why I probably will never play the lite :p
There may be a few additions and removals before release. I'm think a release before the week end

Lirannl

Jul 29, 2019
Having AE/logistics pipes is really important in any modpack (except for magic only packs). Otherwise, it's just chests forever.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Having AE/logistics pipes is really important in any modpack (except for magic only packs). Otherwise, it's just chests forever.
It's still too heavy I might add refined relocation. But chest and barrels will probably be it for the lite pack. All the goodies are in the main pack. It's is only really for people that absolutely can't handle the larger pack