[1.7.10]GT-New-Horizons[Ultra Hard Gregified modpack via Minetweaker and Modtweaker][2,5K+ Quests]

FireLion1983

Jul 29, 2019
I dont know specs of your comp, but mine is 6yo and the game warks really smoothly. Try to use MC Luncher, but system with at least 8Gb of Ram is essential

I used to have 8GB, but one of my sticks went bad, so I'm rocking only 6GB now. That is probably the biggest issue! :(

FireLion1983

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing is sacred anymore, not even the ability to run MC on a toaster! Oh well, back to just a few handful of good mods. Anyone suggest a modpack similar to this one with less than, say.... 100 mods? Maybe DreamMaster can make a New Horizons LITE pack? ;) ;)

U

UNG_God

good to see the pack is still alive, i plan to play it on the future, but i am guessing it is more grindy than infitech2 isnt...
i know it is a very big mod pack and all, but i always try to insert flaxs beard steam power on the packs i play, i like it a lot, it have some very useful stuff without being OP , i like the steam powered exo-esqueleton and the guns, can you maybe take a look and see if it fit in? i know there is some stuff that need to be disable, like the stone grinder and the forge hammer, but i dont see much trouble with the other things on the mod.
Any reason why damage indicators is not on the pack? i saw the in game info on config but not on the pack itself, i use it to shown the date and hour only, so i think that is okay.
I already did a first episode on it, had some troubles with the questing where things i crafted before opening the quest did not counted, even clicking the detect button.
Anyway anxious to play it a little, but it just kills my current pc , so i need to wait a bit longer, when i start the Lp i will post the first here, a pity there is no LP on YT on this pack, many quit before long.

Reactions: DreamMasterXXL

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
I ve seen couple times on this forum, coins are used to in chunkloaders as a fuel.
But it seems to doesn't work for me. I ve got almost full chest of Technician Coins and cannot find use for them. I am using railcraft tunnel bore with chunkloader to find Mica ore, since my progress is stopped due to lack of it.

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
I ve seen couple times on this forum, coins are used to in chunkloaders as a fuel.
But it seems to doesn't work for me. I ve got almost full chest of Technician Coins and cannot find use for them. I am using railcraft tunnel bore with chunkloader to find Mica ore, since my progress is stopped due to lack of it.

You can only use the chunkloader coins, and DM just made the recipe for them, isn't live yet. You can cheat them in though :p And wait you STILL haven't found mica ore? I think you were looking for it back when I first started playing :eek:

Reactions: DreamMasterXXL

da2loo

Jul 29, 2019
I've been working on the first Tier 6 quest before the update and now it turns out it changed and asks for over 8000 Technician Coins. Even after completing over 50% of the tech quests we only have 2000 Technician Coins. How is one supposed to get so many coins? :S

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
You can only use the chunkloader coins, and DM just made the recipe for them, isn't live yet. You can cheat them in though :p And wait you STILL haven't found mica ore? I think you were looking for it back when I first started playing :eek:
Yeah , I still didnt find it... . But because it is spawning on level 20÷30 I am running tunnel bore with chunkloader and track remover and can do any other things when its search for my Mica vein. I gave up already digging shaft in OW , I am set with any other veins till endgame I think. For example I found over 15 tin/casserite veins.
Please let me know when you ll start to work on the journey to the Moon, I am bit lost how to (progress)get there. On the other side I dont have too much time to play lately .

Reactions: kris449

da2loo

Jul 29, 2019
Ok but then you can autounlock this Quest by yourself.
Using /ba_admin edit and unlock this Quest you want. Works for other players too. Look at the Wiki Page from Better Questing Mod for the comands.
Fair enough. I just wasn't sure if there was a "legit" way, I take it there isn't one then. ;)

Really love the pack, still playing it after 4 months and (only) just starting to build the Tier 3 Rocket.
It feels like it takes forever to finish this pack. :D

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah , I still didnt find it... . But because it is spawning on level 20÷30 I am running tunnel bore with chunkloader and track remover and can do any other things when its search for my Mica vein. I gave up already digging shaft in OW , I am set with any other veins till endgame I think. For example I found over 15 tin/casserite veins.
Please let me know when you ll start to work on the journey to the Moon, I am bit lost how to (progress)get there. On the other side I dont have too much time to play lately .

Alright but it'll probably be a while for me, I hurried to MV to get my world anchor made but I still have a lot of LV stuff to do and I haven't even touched thaumcraft yet. I'm afraid of that snake. :p Anyway now with the anchor, I set my machines to work and go back to digging for mica as well. So we'll see who finds it first.

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
:) good luck with Mica :). As long as have a decent sword and piston boots the Snake is not that bad. Of course I died few times but it wasn't mission impossible ;). Make sure to set spawn just to arena because his health regenerate with time. I am still on greatwood wand stage but I made already quite a few very usefull items from Thaumcraft.

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
Fair enough. I just wasn't sure if there was a "legit" way, I take it there isn't one then. ;)

Really love the pack, still playing it after 4 months and (only) just starting to build the Tier 3 Rocket.
It feels like it takes forever to finish this pack. :D
Woow... 4 months and Tier 3 Rocket!? Thats impressive :). I might be there around November if I ll get lucky ;)