[1.7.10]GT-New-Horizons[Ultra Hard Gregified modpack via Minetweaker and Modtweaker][2,5K+ Quests]

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
So what's my crash? I get this randomly and I haven't tweaked anything (don't even know how). Happens when I'm trying to log in, if I keep trying it eventually lets me in...

Attachments

• crash-2017-02-14_11.06.19-server.txt
    33.1 KB · Views: 73

da2loo

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to connect cables to Advanced Solar Panels or perhaps MFSUs? I've tried GregTech cables, Battery Buffers and Ender IO Conduits but nothing seems to work.

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to connect cables to Advanced Solar Panels or perhaps MFSUs? I've tried GregTech cables, Battery Buffers and Ender IO Conduits but nothing seems to work.

Just from what I've read, I think you need to use a Gregtech Transformer to convert the power. Ender IO I think only uses RF, not EU.

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
Had to play around with this for a bit but it does seem to work. Just make sure the side of the transformer with the + instead of the solid dot is the one taking power from the solar panel/MFSU.

Reactions: DreamMasterXXL

Vagaprime

Jul 29, 2019
Hey @DreamMasterXXL would it break anything if I was to update tinkers Defense to the version that has the Armour? Also there is a problem with the Flour recipe. When you try to craft it you get the pams flour not the GT flour.

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
Hey @DreamMasterXXL would it break anything if I was to update tinkers Defense to the version that has the Armour? Also there is a problem with the Flour recipe. When you try to craft it you get the pams flour not the GT flour.

You get GT flour when you use the macerator to grind the wheat, not the mortar.

Vagaprime

Jul 29, 2019
lol. Its recipe conflicts. I hate them since just when you think you have caught them all another one pops sneaks up on you.

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
lol. Its recipe conflicts. I hate them since just when you think you have caught them all another one pops sneaks up on you.

Just don't ever try to build a fence out of spruce wood.... At least not if you plan on using it in another recipe lol.

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
lol what happens?

Well... it looks like a fence but it's not a fence. And the icon flickers constantly. I had one sitting in a chest for a while and ended up sticking it in a corner of the wall just cuz it was driving me crazy. :p

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
Better not Update tinkers defence. The new version have some bugs and but crashes and development stopped for 1.7.10. you craft a few armors and tools more but this mod is more unfinished then withe the old version. Gt materials can't be used in the new version because you need small plates for the shield wich are not available . So my advise not update it. If you known java well enough you could maybe fork the mod on github and finished it a bit more.

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all, had anyone issues with creating industrial diamonds in the implosion compressor? It doesn't work for me. Whenever I put diamonds dust (4) and industrial tnt(8) after few sec I hear bang and ingredients dissapear from input bus but nothing in output bus.

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
Dream, are we supposed to make the alumino silicate wool for the EBF with a steam alloy smelter? I know it can be done, but the way that thing drinks steam makes me super nervous that it's going to run out, and it takes forever. I've been holding off building the LV alloy smelter because I thought there'd be a quest for it (hate building something early then finding out I had to do it for a key quest lol). But if there's a quest for it in LV I haven't found it yet. Should be up with the other steam machine upgrades: compressor, macerator, and extractor are all there pretty early on, and the alloy smelter's components are pretty simple.

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
Dream, are we supposed to make the alumino silicate wool for the EBF with a steam alloy smelter? I know it can be done, but the way that thing drinks steam makes me super nervous that it's going to run out, and it takes forever. I've been holding off building the LV alloy smelter because I thought there'd be a quest for it (hate building something early then finding out I had to do it for a key quest lol). But if there's a quest for it in LV I haven't found it yet. Should be up with the other steam machine upgrades: compressor, macerator, and extractor are all there pretty early on, and the alloy smelter's components are pretty simple.
Why you not build a steam storage tank?
I am not sure if there is some Alloy smelter Quest in Lv but if not I will add some.