[1.7.10]GT-New-Horizons[Ultra Hard Gregified modpack via Minetweaker and Modtweaker][2,5K+ Quests]

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
Version 2.0.5.0 10.09.2018

Mod Upgrade:

Adventure Backpack 0.9-h10
Core Mod 1.5.39
Electro Magic Tools 1.2.7.3
Gregtech 5.09.32.36
GTNH-TC-Wands 1.0.4
GT Scanner Mod 1.5.3

Mod Changes:

NewHorizonsCoreMod:
-fixed cell hydration cell recipe
-can't make cake in assembler - milk won't pipe in #3527
-change iron3 chloride to the material in recipes
-Added Bio CPU
-re-added PicoCircuit and QuantumCircuit as UV and UHV Circuits, Nano Circuit is not registered as Neutronium Circuit
-Alternative Primitive Circuits for MV #3438
-working on new circuits and boards
-fix uhv superconductore wires
-fix broken circuit recipes
-OpenComputers - Rack doesn't craft in the assembler. #3575

Gregtech:
-fluid regulater adjustment is broken #3535
-possible fix on Crash - Fluid Registry Issues - 5.09.32.34 #3536
-add texture liquidair
-remove iron3chloride from fluid list because it is an material now. Same for Lifeessence
-Sunnarium fusion recipe #3534
-Un-Nerf Liquid Air #3517
-Java does not handle integer division in the expected way when going negative. Have to use Math.floorDiv() instead.
-Fixed Java exception when removing chunks from list.
-added config option to allow broken recipe map for debug purposes
-rename oil drill to oil/fluid/gas drill
-Add more high tier circuit parts and boards + add textures
-Correct name of Superconductor for UHV
-More Bio Circuit parts
-add reinforced Glass tubes + add recipes for it
-add Crystal soc 2 recipe
-correcting superconductors + add bio tier
-Added new Solar Panels from UHV to UIV (no recipes yet)
-change to new fluids for nq reactors.
-rename all from wires to Superconductore uhv
-remove unused materials because of Materials.java:27: error: code too large
-Add recipe for Promethium
-Fix Saltwater Huge thanks to @Frytes
-fix superconductor wire color to white back
-fix Block alloy glass
-change solar pannels to meta generated items 03 add ass line localizer for items
-Change Prometium Recipe
-Pipe/Cable overhaul & Add filter output on fluid filters
-Unified connect() method for pipes/wires - each subclass has it's own canConnect(), letsIn(), and letsOut() methods that map to the specifics for that implementation
- Shift Clicking while placing a GT machine will now try connecting to the cable/pipe it is placed on
-You can open a connection to the air for pipes & wires, allowing the next thing you place down to auto connect (ie: a JABBA barrel)
-Distribute Fluids - Modeled after several of the upstream PRs
-Fluid regulators on pipes should stop spazzing out now
-Fluid filter covers - Now work with filtering output
-Fix: Colored cables/pipes properly connect (or don't) to each other based on color
-Trigger connection evaluation on painting of cables/pipes or machines
-Trigger connection evaluation on placement of blocks -- IE: A wire/pipe open to air, and then a dirt block is placed on it - this will close the pipe/wire connection
-Fix weirdness if only one of the gt6 pipes/cables are enabled
-added replacement class for ALL of the Nq Gen classes....
-Changed Nq Reactors to use the new Universal Class
-remove unused stuff and rename fuels
-remove core mod hard dependencies
-fix naquadah reactor wiredness
-Various fixes Added GT-FML-Log
-Added an Exception if a Nq reactor without recipe map is created
-Added the ability to add ReinforcedGlass in the CleanroomWalls (https://github.com/GTNewHorizons/NewHorizons/issues/3584)
-Added a config option for changing the ReinforcedGlass percentage
-Renamed Materials2 -> GTNH_ExtraMaterials and fixed it
-added tooltip for glass
-cleaned up code a bit
-GC Energy Compat
-GT cables now properly fill GalacticCraft machines with Energy
-IC2/AE2 Energy Compat
-Updated IC2 & AE2 energy compatability
-Added an option ic2EnergySourceCompat (default is on) to allow GT cables to pull energy directly from IC2 energy sources (nuclear reactors, MSFEs, etc) without the need for a transformer
-Filling IC2/AE2 energy buffers will now send multiple amps if needed
-Use a set instead of an arraylist for transfer electricity; deprecated backwards compatiable method left in
-handle nulls

GT Scanner Mod
-Fixed issue with Electronic Prospector having issues with single-chunk scan. Upped version
-Change from fixed colors for fixed fluids, to assigned colours using a HashMap.
-New fluids will need to be added to the map.
-Tweaked display so instead of trying to change the color displayed in the chunk, it now fills in the chunk indicating how much fluid is located there.
-Fixed offset for the crosshairs vs the player's actual location.

GTNH Wands Mod
-Added Method to add/modiefy Wand Caps
-Fixed Craftable Wands
-Update ThaumcraftWands.java

Electro Magic Tools
-added Large Essentia Gen
-updated Single Block Solars and Single Block Essentia Gen to use @mitchej123 fix
-added Large Essentia Gen support Blocks
-added Super Nice Textures thanks to @LogicFalls
-added Essentia Hatch
-added Essentia Filler to support the Essentia Hatch
-changed load order of the EU map (since Avaritia registers its aspect way too late...)
-fixed Ichorium based recipe
-fixed a Typo in the Information String[]
-fixed a few bugs, removed unused variables & imports
-added a ingame book containing the fuelmap

Config changes:

Custom Tooltips
-Command Blocks for Better Questing - disable 2? #3201

Gregtech
-Liquid Air values too low to actually pump. Made floor and increased top end.
-add new tier circuits infos
-update gt cfgs

Recipe changes:

Electro Magic Tools
-added Recipes for the Large Essentia Generator and support Blocks.

Gregtech
-Coin Mold / Coin Shape on official Servers #3580

Thaumic Bases
-Tiny Suggestion - Recipe to Switch Thaumic Relocator Type #3520
-[recipe] Making Amber(Thaumic bases) #3118

Quests changes:

-Tier 7, Superconductors 32768 quest requirements #3526
-Memory card quest (#1331) is impossible to complete #3525
-Lich bone chip for coins quest #3524
-Synthetic Rubber (#1615) asks for wrong kind of steam cells #3518
-Qbit Wafer and Chip (#1679) has quantity mis-match #3516
-Glass Fiber (#1675) has quantity mis-match #3515
-Add quests explaining underground liquids off-world #3543
-Salt for your salty mouth quest not repeatable #3574
-Suggestion: Remove requirements for oil in quests #3561

Last edited:
C

Chriss22

Is it somehow posible to use an other world gen in singleplayer?
Because this realistic alpha has the ugliest worlds i have ever seen.

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm , so you must be very unlucky. I created around 5 worlds before I started modpack and most of them were stunning. I had hard time to choose on which one I want to play

C

Chriss22

really? i only had one that was halfway nice because i spawned in some kind of mesa plateu biome.
the rest was lavender forest, maple forest, swamp, some snowy area and another one i cant remember

But no regular forest (which is my favorite) or something thats close to a vanilla jungle.

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
The pack is desinged for RWG mod so try out a few worlds and you find your biomes you need nearby. There is a vanilla locking jungle still in rwg somethimes you need to walk about 2000+ blocks to find it.
BoP or vanilla Terrain is not recommened in this pack.

C

Chriss22

thanks dreammaster.
why is it not recommended?
i played on myftb and they only use vanilla generator.

never seen a jungle on rwg just pale ugly biomes.
i once had a generator (but dunno what it was) whcih generated a huge plateu mesa biome aside a huge mountain and a big green forest in a valley below.
this was the most beautiful world i have ever seen but it was damn beefy. took forever to load the chunks.

C

Chriss22

say @DreamMasterXXL have you reduced the chance of spawning a vein of copper, iron or tin to like 0.00000001%?
i have dug like 60 holes and only found a few veins of redstone and mica and 1 coal and 1 gypsum but nothing else.
this is not hard anymore, this is just a joke.
and yes im digging the right way.
started at chunk 1 and 1 and always went 3 on so chunk 1,4,7,10,13 and so on

Edit: okay after 120 digs i finally found chalcopyrite....below a tainted biome.
have you added biome restricted ore spawning?

Edit2: generation rate of veins overall seems to be severely lower than the last time i played. back then it was on average every 3-4 digs but now 9+ digs wihtout vein is not rare anymore.

Edit3: i went 10k blocks in one direction at chunk -10 block 7 with an ore finder wand and a cassiterite ore in it and not a single vein found. thats 200 posible vein spawns and not a single is tin.
this cant be right.

Edit4: is this maybe what you meant with "not recommended"?
tested it with cheating the prospector tablet thingy and showed alot of ore veins everywhere.
need to test if its the same in vanilla or bop biome, if it is my world is bugged

Last edited:

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
say @DreamMasterXXL have you reduced the chance of spawning a vein of copper, iron or tin to like 0.00000001%?
i have dug like 60 holes and only found a few veins of redstone and mica and 1 coal and 1 gypsum but nothing else.
this is not hard anymore, this is just a joke.
and yes im digging the right way.
started at chunk 1 and 1 and always went 3 on so chunk 1,4,7,10,13 and so on

Edit: okay after 120 digs i finally found chalcopyrite....below a tainted biome.
have you added biome restricted ore spawning?

Edit2: generation rate of veins overall seems to be severely lower than the last time i played. back then it was on average every 3-4 digs but now 9+ digs wihtout vein is not rare anymore.

Edit3: i went 10k blocks in one direction at chunk -10 block 7 with an ore finder wand and a cassiterite ore in it and not a single vein found. thats 200 posible vein spawns and not a single is tin.
this cant be right.

Edit4: is this maybe what you meant with "not recommended"?
tested it with cheating the prospector tablet thingy and showed alot of ore veins everywhere.
need to test if its the same in vanilla or bop biome, if it is my world is bugged

There is no biome restriction at all. Did you using lasest gtnh version 2.0.5.1?
Tin is realy rare but casseterite is very common much more than copper or magnetite so far i remeber.

Sverf

Jul 29, 2019
I've just created my first Gt++ Advanced Steam Boiler (LV). But I wonder if its supposed to eat a whole stack of charcoal in under a minute. I've fed it about 2 stacks worth now and it still consumes it at like 1 charcoal a second.

Sverf

Jul 29, 2019
Doh, made a boohoo here. On further inspection I noticed that there was a hopper under the boiler that sucked all the charcoal right back out. So looks like all is working after all.

Reactions: DreamMasterXXL

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I know it spawn in the Nether. In my world anyway. But I have really old world ;) I never found in OV

C

Chriss22

and i wonder is it somehow posible to get into the creative+ mode? not the normal creative mode, the one where you can take items from Nei or Jei.
The vanilla creative mode just freezes my whole game when searching for stuff there

ZakHam

May 23, 2013
and i wonder is it somehow posible to get into the creative+ mode? not the normal creative mode, the one where you can take items from Nei or Jei.
The vanilla creative mode just freezes my whole game when searching for stuff there
You can get into creative+ mode by clicking the creative button in the top left for NEI. If this isn't visible you need to go into NEI options and change to cheat mode (pay attention to if you're in global or world settings in the top right). Can't check the exact button names as I'm at work.

Reactions: DreamMasterXXL