[1.7.10]GT-New-Horizons[Ultra Hard Gregified modpack via Minetweaker and Modtweaker][2,5K+ Quests]

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
:( No, not yet. I am waiting for you. It is way too long journey to go alone ;) .
Did u already leave your footprint on the Moon? Had u good landing? ;)

Haha no not yet. I'm slowly working on my dire crafting table. Next is the rocket, I hope to be done with it in another week or so but knowing me it'll take a lot longer.

Reactions: DreamMasterXXL

pro5

Jul 29, 2019
I receive regular "weakness" and "slowed". Why?? i don't used any magic.
I empty all inventory - not helped.

pro5

Jul 29, 2019
understood - this is pollution from bronze blast furnace.
question: how radius of pollution? and electric machines containg muffler hatch make pollution too?

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
understood - this is pollution from bronze blast furnace.
question: how radius of pollution? and electric machines containg muffler hatch make pollution too?

There is a scanner you can make to detect the amount of pollution in a given area. Also once you get into higher tiers of machines, the mufflers get better at damping down the pollution. For now there is a hazmat suit to protect from the effects and later on you can build an air filter multiblock.

Reactions: DreamMasterXXL
M

Mord

How do I unlock Thaumcraft in this mod? i've been looking everywhere on youtube or on google and I can't seem to find anything about it. I'm really loving this mod, and i'm really interested in learning magic - but I just can't seem to find anything that tells me what I need to do to open up the Novice Thaumaturge quest chain.

Can anyone help me please?

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
How do I unlock Thaumcraft in this mod? i've been looking everywhere on youtube or on google and I can't seem to find anything about it. I'm really loving this mod, and i'm really interested in learning magic - but I just can't seem to find anything that tells me what I need to do to open up the Novice Thaumaturge quest chain.

Can anyone help me please?

How far have you gotten in the modpack? The quest to introduce thaumcraft is in the very first tier.

pro5

Jul 29, 2019
where get lead? i see exel-ore-gen. Lead not generate in overword.
What the blue column near black column?

May be later will open quest for lead/battery?

Last edited:

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
where get lead? i see exel-ore-gen. Lead not generate in overword.
What the blue column near black column?

May be later will open quest for lead/battery?

Not sure the problem you are having with the spreadsheet, it shows pretty clearly which dimension the ores generate in. And yes there are quests later on for lead and batteries.

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
Which tier level? and which questes open lead/battery quest?

You're looking at the wrong tab. Those columns show the Y height that the ore spawns in, I'm not really sure what the blue vs the black means but the tab you want is Ore Spawn, it shows all the dimensions as well as the heights. As for the quests I'm not giving away spoilers ;), if you really want to see you can use "/bq_admin edit" to view hidden quests. Otherwise just do all the quests available to you, they unlock in a pretty logical order that will help guide you through the tiers.

M

Mord

How far have you gotten in the modpack? The quest to introduce thaumcraft is in the very first tier.
I've gotten to the Stone Age right now. And working on getting to Steam Age. I even got some Silverwood Saplings cause someone told me that i'd need them to make a portal, but other then that i've got no idea what to do.

Reactions: kris449

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
I've gotten to the Stone Age right now. And working on getting to Steam Age. I even got some Silverwood Saplings cause someone told me that i'd need them to make a portal, but other then that i've got no idea what to do.

Just keep doing quests, I can promise at stone age you aren't ready yet. :)

A

Alpha Apotheosis

Which tier level? and which questes open lead/battery quest?

The dark blue columns are small ores, the black columns are the range the large ore vein can spawn in. But I think the overworld sheet you posted is not quite right - there is no lead in the overworld, small or large ores. You will need to go to the Nether.

EmrahKhan

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone. Can anybody help me with twilight portal crystal which is mentioned in changelog?? Which crystal should I make? Which mod's crystal? If it is GT: New Horizons Mod's Crystals, they are really late game crystals. Please help me :(

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone. Can anybody help me with twilight portal crystal which is mentioned in changelog?? Which crystal should I make? Which mod's crystal? If it is GT: New Horizons Mod's Crystals, they are really late game crystals. Please help me :(

Search NEI for "Portal Generator". I don't know why Dream called it a "crystal" in the changelog, he is making a quest for it in the next update though.

pro5

Jul 29, 2019
Why don't completed this quest? :
tier 1 --> "upgrade of the upgrade of the..."
I has make all 4 steel things. They in my inventory. Press "detect" - not working.

pro5

Jul 29, 2019
More bugs: twilight portal not opening. Why? i drop diamond in this structure:

i try other place and other plants - not happened.

pro5

Jul 29, 2019
i translate previous messages, and see, that need drop special crystal, called Portal Crystal.
Portal created..

Reactions: kris449