[1.7.10]GT-New-Horizons[Ultra Hard Gregified modpack via Minetweaker and Modtweaker][2,5K+ Quests]

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
Version 2.0.1.1 --- 16.10.2017

Removed Mods:

Utility Mobs 3.1.1

Mod Upgrade:

Better Questing 1.0.173 unofficial
Gregtech 5.09.32.07
GTNewHorizonsCoreMod 1.5.11
GT-PlusPlus 1.6.09
Open Computers Build 1086
Open Security 1.0.104
Quest Book 1.1.0 unofficial
TecTech 3.5.2a

Changed/added Recipes:

Buildcraft(Ordict Cobllestone Rods)
Forestry(Add a recipe to remove nbt data on Bee Alyzer and Tree Alyzer)

Code changes:

Core Mod(Change Air filter recipe a bit, Change air filter info data a bit, remove smd resistor from cleanroom, Lapotronic crystal recipe is bugged #2093
[Suggestion] Vacuum tube needs more Assembler recipies #2092 Can't craft Electric Hoe - missing Hoe head recipe #2090)

Gregtech(add localizer Tec Tech to GT, The right method to find out whether the machine should break the block, Add tier info, Fix EBF tooltip, Rainforest saplings #2079, [2.0.1]
New 'deprecated' recipes? #2076, [Quest] Advanced nano chestplate #2075, remove Lap Orb recipe from ic2)

Gt++(Fix wood farm)

Config changes:

Gregtech(Titanium now moved to Mars, Bauxite still on Moon so you can process Titanium out of Rutile like in Vanilla GT, Mars gives then the Titanium boost)

Quests:

Quest book refers to cobalt in the nether when there is none #2089, More SMD Parts and Fluid Quests in Coins coins, More Quests Sodium Per sulfate and Iron 3 Chloride
More Circuit and circuit parts Quests, Why HV harder than EV ? #1977, [Quest Suggestion] Provide pointers to Forestry Worktable at key points #1824, Quest-link #2055,
Lack of indium ore #2064, [Quest] Advanced nano chestplate #2075, Thaumcraft confusing questing path #2077,

Last edited:
C

Chriss22

changes? for real? again?
now i have to re-build my cetane boosted diesel setup again.
2 times in one week. stop that bullshit.
guess i have to check all my setups now if they are still working. whats your next change? make copper cable only for lv?

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
Quick Fix

Version 2.0.1.2 17.10.2017

Mod Upgrade:

Better Questing 1.0.173b unofficial
Gregtech 5.09.32.08

Code changes:

Gregtech(Merge pull request #40 from Antifluxfield/GTNH-patch1 Change the range of oil drills, Merge pull request #39 from richardhendricks/debug/dd_broken_debug Debug/dd broken debug)

Config changes:

Gregtech(Worldgen fixt)

P

Parmenides

I dont know how the behaviour was before the update. But with current version , if I click on melon seed or melon in NEI I get a CTD.

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: rewards
at bq_standard.nei.NEIRewardHandler.getRecipeHandler(NEIRewardHandler.java:168)
at codechicken.nei.recipe.GuiCraftingRecipe.openRecipeGui(GuiCraftingRecipe.java:20)
at codechicken.nei.ItemPanel.mouseUp(ItemPanel.java:258)
at codechicken.nei.LayoutManager.onMouseUp(LayoutManager.java:166)
at codechicken.nei.guihook.GuiContainerManager.mouseUp(GuiContainerManager.java:365)
at codechicken.nei.guihook.GuiContainerManager.overrideMouseUp(GuiContainerManager.java:357)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_146286_b(GuiContainer.java)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146274_d(GuiScreen.java:306)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_146274_d(GuiContainer.java)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146269_k(GuiScreen.java:268)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1640)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:973)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

Last edited:
G

graf091

Unstable version (NEI) - have a crash - check recipe - crash.
Open Quest recipe -> Nei - Crash
--------------------------------
https://paste.ee/p/J6dWI

Version 2.0.12 Crash
Version 2.0.11 Stable

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
Version 2.0.1.3 --- 18.10.2017

Mod Upgrade:

Better Questing 1.0.173d unofficial
Gregtech 5.09.32.09
Questbook 1.1.0a_unofficial
Standart Expansion 1.0.108a_unofficial

Config changes:

Gregtech(Ore Size in DD set to 32(was 64))

C

Chriss22

Would it be posible to add a recipe change for the Player Detector of Malisis Doors.
For me its imposible to get player heads but thats the only working item.

buncheesy

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the insane amount of work you have put into this.

Last night decided to do the smeltery multiblock quest, only just started gathering resources. The quest wont recognise either previously gathered or newly gathered resources. I take it when I get to the end and build all the smeltery components it will back credit me for completing all components of the quest? If not then whats up?

cheers

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the insane amount of work you have put into this.

Last night decided to do the smeltery multiblock quest, only just started gathering resources. The quest wont recognise either previously gathered or newly gathered resources. I take it when I get to the end and build all the smeltery components it will back credit me for completing all components of the quest? If not then whats up?

cheers
Are you speaking about smeltery parts (bricks,drains etc.) ? If you got them from the village they will not be counted, you must them actually craft

buncheesy

Jul 29, 2019
Are you speaking about smeltery parts (bricks,drains etc.) ? If you got them from the village they will not be counted, you must them actually craft

I have gone back to other quests and will then work through this one and see what happens. Will report back of there any issues. Thanks for the reply

Reactions: DreamMasterXXL
G

graf091

Hello , i'm update latest edition pack , but have a crash with old my save..
-----------------------------------
Crash log:
https://paste.ee/p/VUHWj
---------------
at gregtech.common.blocks.GT_Block_Casings6.func_149691_a(GT_Block_Casings6.java:59)

What is block ?

G

graf091

Bro , i download my old backup save .. but crash always.
I'm asked in IC2 forum official thread :
That class seems to only exist in GTNH's fork of GT5u (which I have not played, but I found it on GitHub), and the block is "Hermetic Casing", with an optional roman numeral after it, but that line is checking for an icon based on metadata that is normally supposed to only go up to 15. I have no idea how it could be 130 there, as that would correspond to "Hermetic Casing CXXX", which doesn't exist.

If I'm reading your crashlog correctly, it's a block in your hotbar (though I can't tell which slot). I'm not familiar with MCEdit myself, but it might be possible to use that to remove the corrupted Hermetic Casing from your hotbar.
---------------
MCEdit crashed when i edit inventory ID item's..
Can u help me , how delete/cleaned my inventory ?

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
You need to open your saves, and then under playerdata, delete the files there. (Only do this when you have made a backup!) You will spawn at world spawn without any items if you do this, but it should fix your game.

G

graf091

You need to open your saves, and then under playerdata, delete the files there. (Only do this when you have made a backup!) You will spawn at world spawn without any items if you do this, but it should fix your game.
Not solved. Crash again.. with all delete player data file.

C

CiYuan53

Hi I want to know what is the most stabilized version? OR the best version (Maybe I can say like that)
Because I do not like to upgrade the version when I play through it.
I have downloaded 1.4.1.1 and 1.5.1.2 for now.

da2loo

Jul 29, 2019
Converting EU to RF works fine with Transformers. Can RF be converted back to EU?
If not, is there something similar to a Dimensional Transceiver for EU?