[1.7.10]GT-New-Horizons[Ultra Hard Gregified modpack via Minetweaker and Modtweaker][2,5K+ Quests]

DonKalypso

Jul 29, 2019
An update on Thaumium: If one uses the magicked metal to make a tool part, and then makes use of the available modifier, one can not remove the Thaumium part afterward, even if trying to install a lesser part.

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
An update on Thaumium: If one uses the magicked metal to make a tool part, and then makes use of the available modifier, one can not remove the Thaumium part afterward, even if trying to install a lesser part.
So what you think remove the Thaumium from the Toolpart in the early game and put it only into GT machins or let it like it is?

DonKalypso

Jul 29, 2019
What you do with this information is up to you. Personally I like that it's available early on to explorers, but if skipping two levels of mining in the beginning of the game is a problem, then finding a way to either disable Thaumium in the Part Builder or from spawning in villages would be the options moving forward.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Dang silver ore playing hard to get. Really like that aspect of GT5, having to go out and find the ores you want.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Now I feel slightly stupid.

I could have gone to twilight forest already but throwing one of my first diamonds into a puddle before I have my macerator seemed like a really bad idea.