[1.7.10] [Unlisted] Foobar [Survival] [Tech] [Magic] [ProjectE] [Dimensions] [Dungeons]

Hosgord

Jul 29, 2019
UH8WV1N.jpg

Pack Description:
Foobar Modpack it is a survival modpack created to have a lot of fun with a lot of mods! The beginning of the game its not easy at all but its very fun, there is no health regeneration and you have to beware of the nature and must avoid the first nights at all cost. A lot of monsters, dungeons and dimensions to explore. Start your own adventure at your own way right now!

Pack Code:
foobar

Issues/Bugs Report:
Please be sure to direct all reports to this thread.

Last edited:

Hosgord

Jul 29, 2019
Enjoy the pack and dont forget to try to get a mount (and maybe some pets) from the lycanites, it is really awesome. ;)

Hosgord

Jul 29, 2019
The mod list seems interesting. A pack like this could use Thermal Expansion and Thermal Dynamics though!
We have Thermal Expansion and Dynamics on the pack. ;)

this pack would be great with hqm
A lot of mods a lot of options but we decide to not add the hqm on this pack...but I'm working on another pack with hqm prob will be done for tests the next month. :D

I found some issues with the version of the Project Red and the lycanites config. I'm going to update the pack today.

lok0143

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get started with tools? Vanilla tools don't work. Can't use wood in TiC for pickaxe head. The recipe for flint doesn't work (gives you gravel bricks). Can't find a way to get cobble or flint.

Hosgord

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get started with tools? Vanilla tools don't work. Can't use wood in TiC for pickaxe head. The recipe for flint doesn't work (gives you gravel bricks). Can't find a way to get cobble or flint.
Since we have the Iguana Tinker Tweaks on the pack, you need to start with Gravel. Place 4 Gravels on the grid (not the block shape, try the "L" shape) and you will get the flint, wood tools are disable and stone tool parts you can only use to make the tools cast. ;)

And I'm still waiting for the update of the pack in the launcher, the version 1.1.2 of the pack have a recipe issue with the project red and some configs of the lycanites are wrong. The new version 1.1.3 will be ok.

Last edited:

Hosgord

Jul 29, 2019
The pack is updated in the launcher, the new version is the 1.1.3 and the recipe issue from the project red is fixed and the lycanites config are ok now.

Hosgord

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anyway to heal other then dying?
Without the health regeneration you have two ways to heal without potions, one way is starting with the magical crops mod and make the magical food, and the other is to kill all the Arisaur's (big and green dinosaur) that you find and cook the meat that will drop from them. They usually spawn in the forest biomes. All lycanites creatures drop some kind of food that if you cook will give you a buff (health boost, regen, water breathing etc). And if you manage to make some kind of feast (like the beef wellington) it will restore one heart everytime that you eat. ;)

Hosgord

Jul 29, 2019
New update of the pack. Change a little bit the mods config and update the version of a few mods. Also added the server files. :cool:

Hosgord

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.2.3 is up! This is the final version of the pack, made a few changes to the config files and the version of a few mods. :)

P

Popsnorkle

Hi, I tried out your mod pack but it wouldn't launch because there were duplicate copies of 3 mods (MapWriter, ProjectE, RFTools). When I remove 1 of each of these it launches.

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
Can confirm there are duplicate of those mods when downloading the current pack version, I don't know if it's the way you packaged your pack or if it's on FTB's end.

Hosgord

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I can confirm the duplicate of those 3 mods on the folder, dont know how this happen but is there, I remove it now and will upload a new update.

I love this modpack, I really have a lot of fun playing it, but it is a lot of work put all those mods together and make it all work at the way that we want it. We change a lot of the mods config and I really hope that now is done! I'm also working on another modpack with less mods and with the HQM mod, still waiting for a review of the quests (over 300 quests) and I hope that will be done until the end of this month.

I want to thank you guys for trying out this pack and I hope that you guys have a lot of fun like we have when we play the Foobar Modpack. :)

Last edited: