Private Pack 1.7.10 Digital Reality: MCPC+ 200+ Mods, Towny, Flo-auction, etc.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
RVUFWdK.png

Hello all,

Tired of being on a server with no community?
One that closes after a few months?
One with many banned items or disabled mods?
One with the same old mods and nothing new?

A pack that caters to a lot of everything; tech, magic, pvp, non-pvp, and community. The mod pack contains popular mods such as IC2, Thumacraft, Railcraft, and Buildcraft. As well as many new and upcoming mods like Rotarycraft, Remote I/O, floocraft to achieve a mix of magic and tech mods in the pack to give everyone a lot of something to do, and various ways to do it. Like "Reality", "Digital Reality", should have a little bit of everything to be complete and have multiple ways to achieve your goals.

Currently the pack is at 200+ mods (see Mod list Post) and about 30 plugins; Admin Shop (using Advshop), Mytown (currently towny till Mytown 2 is finalized), Lockette, Prism, Dynmap, End reset, flo-Auction, and much more. If anyone has a suggestion for a mod or plugin to add to the Server, if I can get author permission, and it does not conflict with an existing mod I am willing to add it in most cases.

Inside of Towns, Server areas; such as Spawn, Player Shop Town, and public ages are non-PVP, raiding, etc.

I have timed rewards to unlock rewards, perks, and some Grief preventing bans. (Currently at this time there are zero banns).

A Team Speak 3 server is available, and I will add channels for each multi-resident town that wants one.

Server information:
Host: Dedicated Server- Xeon quad core @ 3.4ghz with 32GB of ram.
Slots: Based on the memory should be able to support up to 600 players if not more, Though I will not be setting it that high unless I move the pack to a public pack.

Every 15 minutes the server auto saves, 12 hour auto back-up, as well as an auto-crash recovery.

Rules: Normal common sense rules apply. No Racism, No Spamming, Minimal cursing in chat, no duping, exploits, etc. Server staff has final say.

Raiding and PVP outside of towns is allowed. Chests outside of towns with lockette signs placed on them and death chests are also considered protected.

Note: Raiding is not griefing, raiding is okay, griefing (ie destroying just to destroy is not).

If you are inactive for more than 14 days you will be removed from the server.

To Join: Go to the servers website and put a join request in, you will need to register on the website. I will PM you the pack code.

Last edited: