[1.7.10]Derobsawi: Vanilla OverHaul

Kronoak

Jul 29, 2019
Pack Name:
Derobsawi: Vanilla Overhaul

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vv8bdbc7azvz8p5/V1.2.zip

Had to remove a few mods, i recommend adding mo creatures yourself, i had it when testing the pack, though i still works without it.

Pack Type:
Unlisted Public Modpack

Description:
Welcome to the new world, you are thrust into an all too familiar world once again, but this time it's different, with new enemies to fight and technologies to master, you create your journey, but your fate has yet to be decided.

Pack Version:
V1.0.0

Pack Code:
DEVO

Minecraft Version:

Forge Version:

Author:Kronoak

ModList:

Last edited:

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but this is not a 'vanilla' overhaul this is just a modpack since adds severe amounts of none-vanilla tools and machinery an overhaul would be a very planned very selective array of mods such as shaders, gamechangers in the form of specific tweaks on existing vanilla mechanics and otherwise affects existing things within vanilla.

Reactions: baddaspig

Kronoak

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but this is not a 'vanilla' overhaul this is just a modpack since adds severe amounts of none-vanilla tools and machinery an overhaul would be a very planned very selective array of mods such as shaders, gamechangers in the form of specific tweaks on existing vanilla mechanics and otherwise affects existing things within vanilla.
i considered it a vanilla overhaul when i was building it because most of the mods do play on vanilla aspects, the extra tools and ores are something that could be in vanilla since they would be ores that don't necessarely change the game just adds to the base game. and i know certain mods wouldn't even be considered for vanilla such as blood magic or open computers or even magical crops, but these are good mods that i felt if i tweak them would feel in place. this modpack is version 1, i haven't even done configs or quests yet, just give it it's fair chance.

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
i considered it a vanilla overhaul when i was building it because most of the mods do play on vanilla aspects, the extra tools and ores are something that could be in vanilla since they would be ores that don't necessarely change the game just adds to the base game. and i know certain mods wouldn't even be considered for vanilla such as blood magic or open computers or even magical crops, but these are good mods that i felt if i tweak them would feel in place. this modpack is version 1, i haven't even done configs or quests yet, just give it it's fair chance.
No they dont. I 100% agree with Kronoak

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
To be honest you have 2 flaws with all of your packs. They are just a group of mods with no main theme and the thread doesn't look very clean. Take this as constructive critism. I would reccomend trying to mess around with MineTweaker and or HQM.

Kronoak

Jul 29, 2019
To be honest you have 2 flaws with all of your packs. They are just a group of mods with no main theme and the thread doesn't look very clean. Take this as constructive criticism. I would recommend trying to mess around with MineTweaker and or HQM.
Yeah the thread always looks like a mess, mainly because i don't know what i should make it look like. but speaking of HQM and MineTweaker, i have been doing a fair bit of HQM for the next update, and MineTweaker i still am working on which recipes are too easy and need to be changed. same with all my packs.

Kronoak

Jul 29, 2019
I finished making all quests for HQM, i can either release update now and have no rewards till next one, or finish the rewards and upload it in within the week.

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
I finished making all quests for HQM, i can either release update now and have no rewards till next one, or finish the rewards and upload it in within the week.
How many quests? Also, can I see a screenshot of the quest pages. Thanks.

Kronoak

Jul 29, 2019
Quests and rewards are done, some rewards aren't done due to errors, and don't use the beacon, no idea why but it crashes me, tell me if it happens to you too.

Kronoak

Jul 29, 2019
Updated the pack with a few fixes, and config changes. should run smoothly, still can't get beacons to work though.