[1.7.10][Beta]Electrifying

Elec332

Jul 29, 2019
8MRBMJm.png
Welcome to Electrifying.
This modpack is ment to be a bit different that other packs, it does not have 3 magic mods, and it doesnt have 4 ways of ore processing. This modpack is based around 2 mods that havent been the focus of a lot of packs: namely: Buildcraft and IndustrialCraft 2. These 2 are your main Tech mods, with of course some addons for it. This pack also includes extra dungeons for the explorer, and it features Thaumcraft to give it a little touch of magic. Adventure, be a great Thaumaturge, play with robots and build factories!
Enjoy!

====================
This is pack currently considered as BETA. There might be few bugs around, and some things might need a little tweaking, but its pretty stable at this point.
====================

Pack code: N/A
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Issue tracker: https://github.com/Elec332/Electrifying
Interested in helping to Beta-test? Please sent me an PM.
Mod List:
bspkrsCore
ArmorStatusHUD
DamageIndicatorsMod
StatusEffectHUD
ACT
IC2
AdvancedSolarPanel
AppliedEnergistics2
BiblioCraft
Better Title Screen
BuildCraft
Forestry
BinnieMods
ChickenChunks
CodeChickenCore
IronChest
ExtraCarts
FlatSigns
GraviSuite
IC2NuclearControl
inventorytweaks
Waila
JABBA
LogisticsPipes
MobiusCore
NEI
NEI-Intergration
Mantle
Magic Bees
Natura
OpenBlocks
OpenModsLib
Opis
Baubles
Thaumcraft
TiC-Tooltips
Railcraft
Roguelike Dungeons
SecretRoomsMod
StevesCarts
TConstruct
TMechworks
Translocator
TwilightForest
ForgeMultipart
WR-CBE
Zans Minimap
MatMos
Quadrum

ChangeLog:
-

Known Issues:
None yet!

Modpack Videos
None yet! If you made one, tell me and I'll put it in here!

Feel free to discuss the pack here, but please report any bugs and/or crashes to the IssueTracker.

Last edited:

Nicky8009

Jul 29, 2019
I'd understand why you wouldnt want to put this in but, how about ender io? i get how you want us to use buildcraft for automation, but it takes FOREVER to get to where you can easily mass produce gates. if you dont like that how about extra utilities, it would be much more expensive to make the nodes, but at first it would be your only option.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I'd understand why you wouldnt want to put this in but, how about ender io? i get how you want us to use buildcraft for automation, but it takes FOREVER to get to where you can easily mass produce gates. if you dont like that how about extra utilities, it would be much more expensive to make the nodes, but at first it would be your only option.
The point of this pack is that it is surrounded around 2 classic mods. It may take forever but its the theme of the pack. If you want to you could add it yourself but it wouldn't make to much sense to have it in the pack by default.

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
Question/Suggestion:

IC2 has some mining tools you can use, thaumcraft also adds tools, why should there be tinker's in the pack?
Tinkers just means most people won't even look into other kinds of tools..

Elec332

Jul 29, 2019
Question/Suggestion:

IC2 has some mining tools you can use, thaumcraft also adds tools, why should there be tinker's in the pack?
Tinkers just means most people won't even look into other kinds of tools..
But it does allow for very customizable tools, wich is the main reason I put it in there, I love playing/tinkering with it.
(And it adds some other cool stuff aswell)
Tinkers does have some intergration with thaumcraft, eg. thaumium tool parts.

But tinkers' will indeed probably mean that the other tools will be used less.