[1.6.x] Thaumcraft 4.0.5b Research Cheat Sheet - 1Mil Views!! - Topic above me is a doodoo head. HA!

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Corrent Modlist
  • Chicken Shed
  • Damage Indicators
  • Better Storage
  • Ars Magica 2
  • Archimedes Ships
  • ArmorStatusHUD
  • AutoUtils
  • Backpack
  • BattleTowers
  • Better Dungeons
  • BiblioCraft
  • BiblioWoods[BiomesOPlenty]
  • BiblioWoods[Forestry]
  • BiblioWoods[Natura]
  • Biomes O'Plenty
  • Blood Magic
  • bspkrsCore
  • ChickenChunks
  • Chisel
  • Chococraft
  • CodeChickenCore
  • Craft Heraldry
  • Dragon Mount
  • Enchanting Plus
  • Ender Storage
  • Enhanced Core
  • Enhanced Portals
  • ExtraUtils
  • Flatsigns
  • Forestry
  • ForgeMultipart
  • Hopper Ducts
  • InventoryTweaks
  • JABBA
  • Magic Bees
  • MapWriter
  • Mutant Creatures
  • Mystcraft
  • Natura
  • NEI Plugins
  • NEI Addons
  • Not Enough Items
  • Obsidiplayes
  • OpenBlocks
  • Pet Bat
  • Reliquary
  • Ruins
  • SpecialMobs
  • Tinkers Construct
  • Thaumcraft 4
  • Thaumic Tinkerer
  • Thaumic Cheatery
  • TP Stone (May be replaced with CrystalWing)
  • Translocator
  • Twilight Forest
  • WAILA
  • Witchery
  • XACT
  • Zan's Minimap

Reactions: SpitefulFox

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
So I thought I'd share my thoughts on a new addon that was suggested to me in the compendium thread. It's called Advanced Thaumaturgy. I'd like to point out before I go any further the mod is still very work in process. Their mod version is currently v0.0.8. The link for it can be found here.

The mod if you didn't figure it out focuses on the namesake branch of thaumaturgy, the crown jewel of the addon being the Mercurial Wand. The Murcurial wand is pretty much an End-Game wand that's made with an ASS-LOAD of essentia, a nether star, a bunch of silverwood cores and quicksilver and a couple of thaumium caps, the recipe for it is built over two steps.

5wG4t.jpg
5wG5B.jpg

See what I meant by an ass-load of essentia? Yeah.

The wand carries 500 vis of each aspect in it and supposedly the wand can be improved later with the use of more infusion. I dread to think of the resources needed and yet I'm morbidly interested.

Further more the mod also adds a means to manipulate an aura node's properties by pumping in butt-loads of essentia. You can change a hungry node for example into a normal one by pumping in Granum. As of yet, this block doesn't have a recipe.

This is by no means an overpowered mod. I think it's clear that this is a very end-game addon used to be rid of the trivial annoyances of TC4 that no self-respecting thaumaturge should have to worry about when they carry a completed Thaumonomicon and a lab to put others to shame and for that I like this mod. I like it's ability to manipulate the very heart of the mod and make it work as others fear to do so in this day of age with an audience that doesn't know what it wants.

But that's not what I liked most about it. Obviously I took it upon myself to chronicle the thuamonomicon entries of the mod which can be found in the compendium thread. This mod seems to take an interesting spin with it's entries. It both explains what that entry is for and what it's used for but it also maintains a narrative. A narrative from the perspective of the budding thaumaturge and how they came across this discovery. This makes me happy. Veeery happy.

One of the things I liked about the new TC4 research was how it sort-of simulated the feel of actually researching something as opposed to just dumping a stack of item x into research y and magically discovering the theory of everything by throwing jukeboxes at the table and I like this about the new addon. I like how the research means something and I like to see the progression of coming to that discovery.

Read my post in the compendium thread. you'll see what I mean.

Awesome mod made by LycaonX and if you're reading, Lycaon, you have a new fan. Keep it coming.

Gigglegasm

Jul 29, 2019
So im pretty sure im gonna run out of research points soon thanks to the evil that is the hungry chest. Why on earth can I not get this to work? I have tried countless combinations to see if i can just force this to work, but for the life of me, I cant get two beams working where I need two beams working :( What am I doing wrong guys?
wccop6u.png

I just want to make mummy proud of her Favorited little time lord wizard

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Firstly, Which is the active node? I'm assuming it's the one on the far right. If that's the case then it's not surprising it isn't working. Nodes can only branch to one rune at a time, you'll want to go for the one on the far right to the one at the top, down to the one at the bottom.

KillerRamer

Jul 29, 2019
Holy hell that looks like a lovely addition! I'll be honest not sure about the aspects in the 256 range but even then essentia and all the recent additions to it probably make it easier than I feel it would be looking at it. i'd have plenty of ignis from making potentia and I get so much arbor building up.... metallum is also easy to get aswell as glass though i'm a little less inclined to toast glass but I guess if I do it for uber wand... it's a worthwhile sacrifice.

I am waaay more excited for the stuff involving nodes... oh man I'd looove to see more stuff branching into nodes. I loved the idea of growing custom huge nodes in tc3 but it was painful especailly when they magically dissapeared... But having some enforced way to power up and combine and fix nodes or make hungry nodes.... Oh man that would be awesome.

Dark_Technician

Jul 29, 2019
So.. I have been watching this thread for a while, even if only registering just a min ago.. Really nice work you have done on it, but there's one thing incorrect in your information at the moment. The Mana Beans, as of one of the recent updates were apparently moved to the Plants and Life information location.. node.. thing.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
So.. I have been watching this thread for a while, even if only registering just a min ago.. Really nice work you have done on it, but there's one thing incorrect in your information at the moment. The Mana Beans, as of one of the recent updates were apparently moved to the Plants and Life information location.. node.. thing.
Oh were they? Thank you both for the compliment and letting me know. I'll be sure to update this soon.

EDIT: Done. They're now in the Plants and Trees entry.

Last edited:

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
So quick announcement guys. I now have access to the Magicality pack of the ATLauncher, thanks to Haighyorkie. I'll be redesigning it over the next few weeks and releasing that pack. Hopefully all goes well.

Very cool... I've been playing a custom magic pack right now this sounds like it will be up my alley.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
They're not great just yet. I may need assistance with this.
We shall see.

I'll be sorting out a way for select people to download and test soon.

reaper1395

Jul 29, 2019
In your "Essentia Distillation" section, it is just a normal vanilla furnace, not the arcane furncace

Alchemy

Crucible Bubble and Boil
Research
: (Starts off unlocked)
Required Research: (Starts off unlocked)
Recipe: [ x ]
Nature: Alchemy Caudron
Description:
To craft the Crucible, you must simply use your wand on a cauldron placed in the world.
The crucible is an important tool for any thaumaturge. It allows him to render physical objects into their component Essentia and recombine it again as he wishes.
The crucible needs to be placed over a source of constant heat and filled with water. Once the water starts boiling you simply throw any items you wish into the crucible and they will be broken down into their component Essentia.
If you know the proper formula and the mix of essentia within the crucible is correct, you can then drop a special item into the crucible known as a Catalist. The catalyst draws the essentia into itself and transforms into a whole new item that the crucible then ejects.
Any leftover Essentia remains within the crucible for further use, but it is not a good idea to leave essentia within a crucible for too long.
Crafting also uses some of the water within the crucible and you will eventually need to refill it. Essentia within the crucible is constantly degrading. Compound essentia degrades into one of it's component aspects, and Primal essentia simply evaporates.
Beyond the waste of resources, evaporating and degrading essentia can cause many strange side-effects.

You can empty a crucible by right clicking on it with a wand. All the essentia is dumped into the atmosphere... not something you would want to do too often.

Glass Phial Mystical containers
Research: (Starts off unlocked)
Required Research: (Starts off unlocked)
Nature: Essentia containers
Description:
Glass phials are capable of holding all manner of liquids and substances, but their most important use to a thaumaturge is their ability to hold Essentia.
Essentia is not easy to gather however and it indelibly stains the phial, making it only usable once.

Thaumium A magical metal
Research: Metallum - Praecantatio
Required Research: Crucible
Nature: Magical Crafting Material
Description:
Thaumium is the result of infusing base metals with raw magical energy. The result is a metal harder than iron with the ability to accept enchantments beyond that which iron is normally capable of.
A metal such as this has many applications in the creating of more advanced thaumaturgical devices.
It can also be used to craft tools, arms and armor in a crafting table using the normal recipes.

Iron Transmutation Transformation of metals into iron
Research: Metallum - Permutatio
Required Research: Thaumium
Nature: Iron Transfiguration
Description:
You have discovered a way to multiply iron by steeping iron nuggets in metallum harvested from other metals.

Gold Transmutation Transformation of metals into gold
Required Research: Iron Transmutation
Nature: Gold Transfiguration
Description:
You have discovered a way to multiply gold by steeping gold nuggets in metallum harvested from other metals.

Copper Transmutation Transformation of metals into copper
Required Research: Iron Transmutation
Nature: Copper Transfiguration
Description:
You have discovered a way to multiply copper by steeping copper nuggets in metallum harvested from other metals.

Tin Transmutation Transformation of metals into tin
Research: Metallum - Permutatio - Vitreus
Required Research: Tin Transmutation
Nature: Tin Transfiguration
Description:
You have discovered a way to multiply tin by steeping tin nuggets in metallum harvested from other metals.

Silver Transmutation Transformation of metals into silver
Research: Lucrum - Metallum - Permutatio
Required Research: Silver Transmutation
Nature: Silver Transfiguration
Description:
You have discovered a way to multiply silver by steeping silver nuggets in metallum harvested from other metals.

Lead Transmutation Transformation of metals into lead
Research: Metallum - Ordo - Permutatio
Required Research: Lead Transmutation
Nature: Lead Transfiguration
Description:
You have discovered a way to multiply lead by steeping lead nuggets in metallum harvested from other metals.

Magic Tallow Rendered fat with a touch of magic
Research: Corpus - Praecantatio
Recipe: [ x / Candle ]
Nature: Magical Crafting Material
Description:
By processing and heating flesh in a crucible, you you can create a mystical tallow suited for many arcane uses.
This tallow can be used to craft candles. It is also possible to craft different coloured candles by combining a candle with a dye in an arcane workbench.

Nitor Mystical Flame
Research: Lux - Ignis
Nature: Light Source
Description:
This flame seems to be fueled by magic itself. The number of uses for an everburning flame seems endless, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to produce much more light than heat, though it could prove to be a steady source of light and energy.
Nitor can also be placed in the world to act as a magical light source.

Alumentum Mystical Energy Source
Research: Potentia - Ignis
Nature: Magical Fuel
Description:
This substance throbs with fiery energy and it is more than eager to release that energy at the slightest bump. It may be unstable, but it would probably make a good source of fuel.
It is probably not a good idea to throw it against a solid surface enless you enjoy explosions.

Gunpowder Who needs creepers?
Research: Ignis - Preditio
Required Research: Alumentum
Nature: Gunpowder Transfiguration
Description:
You have discovered an alternate source of gunpowder! No more hunting creepers for this explosive substance.

Essentia Distillation Harvesting essentia
Research: Praecantatio - Aqua - Limus
Required Research: Nitor - Alumentum
Recipe: [ Arcane Furnace / Flux Filter / Arcane Alembic ]
Nature: Essentia Collecting
Description:
You see a future need where you will need ready access to multiple different kinds of aspects - not just primal aspects drawn from your wand.
Using basic alchemical principles you have divised a way to break down objects and convert them into essentia.
The first step in this process requires an Alchemical Furnace. The alchemical furnace works much like a normal furnace by burning coal to produce heat, but instead of smelting ore into metal, it breaks down objects into a slurry of raw, unprocessed essentia.
The next step in the process is to take the essentia slurry and distill it using an Arcane Alembic.
To work, arcane alembics need to be placed on top of an alchemy furnace. The essentia slurry will slowly be drawn into the alembic and the individual aspected essentia seperated out. If the alchemical urnace is being powered by alumentum, this distillation process is much faster.
You can stack up to 5 different alembics on top if a single furnace.
The essentia can then be extracted out of an alembic using phials.

Warded Jars and Labels Storing and organizing essentia
Research
: N/A
Required Research: Essentia Distillation
Recipe: [ x / labels / label (marked) ]
Nature: Essentia Storage
Description:
Essentia can be started in Warded Jars.
Warded jars can be placed in world and is able to store essentia virtually indefinitely. The enchantments placed on the jars alsomakes adding or extracting essentia a breeze.
Jars placed under the spout of an alembic will be automatically filled. They can also be filled and emptied using phials.
What is more they make an excellent storage medium for jams en preserves.
Shift clicking on jars and alembics with an empty hand will empty them.
As long as a jar contains some essentia you can attack a Jar Label to it.
This label will 'lock' the jar to that type of essentia and it will not be able to accept any other kind of essentia.
You can remove a label by shift clicking with an empty hand on the side of the jar containing the label. Take care not to shift click on any other side as it will empty the jar as normal.
You can place a label in a crafting bench with a phial of essentia to assign an aspect to it and when placed on an empty jar it will automatically lock the jar to that aspect. The essentia used in the recipe is not consumed.
Placing it on a filled jar will change the label to the jar's essentia type.
-----​
A label can be made blank again by simply placing it by itself in a crafting grid.

Ethereal Bloom Purifying Flower
Research: Herba - Praecantatio - Sano - Vitium
Nature: Taint Purification
Description:
Shimmerleaf is often overshadowed by it's mystical neighbor the Silverwood Tree, but it has magical properties of it's own.
Like the Silverwood, Shimmerleaf flowers have purifying properties that lie dorment. You have found a way to awaken these properties and turn it into an Ethereal Bloom.
Ethereal blooms slowly, but surely, restores land corrupted by musical means to its former glowy - this includes the blight known as Taint. While it cannot combat Taint directly, few tained growths can survive outside their native environment for long and tend to die back.
The flower only purifies the land bathed in its light out to a range of about 8 blocks.
Ethereal Blooms are quite fragile and breaking them will turn them back into a Shimmerleaf flower.

Essentia Tubes Transportation of Essentia
Research: Aqua - Permutatio - Praecantatio
Required Research: Essentia Distillation
Recipe: [ x / valve ]
Nature: Essentia Transport
Description:
You have discovered several ways to transport essentia, but none of them has proven useful for large scale alchemical operations - until now.
You have unlocked the key to creating stable and relatively leak-free tubing. While mundane chemicals can be transported in glass, certain types of essentia either dissolves or simply passes right through it. By wrapping the glass in iron and treating it with quicksilver you have managed to protect it from even the most volatile types of essentia. Gold fittings finish off the piping system and make it visually appealing.
the tubes can be connected to all manner of alchemical devices, though warded jars and alembics are their primary targets.
Essentia flows through the tubes whenever something is connected to them that can accept it, like warded jars. Labelled jars have a much greater drawing strength - so strong in fact that they will draw essentia from unlabeled jars.
-----​
The essentia valve acts much like a normal length of tubing, except it can be turned off by hand or a redstone signal. When this is done the flow off essentia through it will be cut off.

Void Jar Too much essentia? Impossible!
Research
: Aqua - Perditio - Vacuous
Required Research: Warded Jars and Labels
Nature: Essentia Bin
Description:
Void jars function much the same as normal warded jars with one important difference - even when fill they are still able to accept essentia, but the excess essentia is simply lost. This allows you to always have some essentia of that type available, but get rid of any excess that may build up.
Like normal jars, void jars can accept labels, but their suction with a label is less than that of a normal labeled jar. (about halway between a unlabaled and labeled jar).

Filtered Essentia Tube What you want, where you want it
Research
: Aqua - Ordo - Praecantatio
Required Research: Essentia Tubes
Nature: Labelable Pipes
Description:
Filtered essentia tubes work like normal tubes, except it is possible to mark them with labels. When marked they will restrict essentia flow through them to what they have have been marked with.
Shift-clicking on them with an empty have will remove the label.

Alchemical Centrifuge Taking things apart
Research: Fabrico - Perditio - Permutatio
Required Research: Essentia Tubes
Nature: Essentia Breaker-Downer (ohgod)
Description:
The alchemical centrifuge is a wonderous invention that allows you to break essentia into it's component parts.
When compound essentia flows into the centrifuge from below it will be broken down into the primal or compound essentia that it is made from. Only one of the components is created for each point of essentia broken down.
The resulting essentia needs to be drawn from the top of the centrifuge.

Did I get the research wrong? Check the plugin abstract below! (Courtesy of janinko)
Code:
ALCHEMY
PHIAL
CRUCIBLE
NITOR    Aspects: LIGHT:2, FIRE:1    Parents: CRUCIBLE
ALUMENTUM    Aspects: ENERGY:2, FIRE:1    Parents: CRUCIBLE
GUNPOWDER    Aspects: FIRE:2, ENTROPY:1    Parents: ALUMENTUM
THAUMIUM    Aspects: METAL:2, MAGIC:1    Parents: CRUCIBLE
TRANSIRON    Aspects: METAL:2, EXCHANGE:1    Parents: THAUMIUM
TRANSGOLD    Aspects: METAL:2, EXCHANGE:1    Parents: TRANSIRON
TRANSCOPPER    Aspects: METAL:2, EXCHANGE:1    Parents: TRANSIRON
TRANSTIN    Aspects: METAL:2, EXCHANGE:1, CRYSTAL:1    Parents: TRANSIRON
TRANSSILVER    Aspects: METAL:2, EXCHANGE:1, GREED:1    Parents: TRANSIRON
TRANSLEAD    Aspects: METAL:2, EXCHANGE:1, ORDER:1    Parents: TRANSIRON
TALLOW    Aspects: FLESH:2, MAGIC:1    Parents: CRUCIBLE
DISTILESSENTIA Aspects: MAGIC:2, WATER:1, SLIME:1 Parents: NITOR ALUMENTUM
ETHEREALBLOOM Aspects: MAGIC: 1, PLANT: 2, HEAL: 1, TAINT: 1 Parents: CRUCIBLE, INFUSION

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
ooh god, finally after 3 days I got my internet back :D

A barrel that holds 1024 stacks is nothing compared to a diamond chest. Plus I'd like to know who makes it their job to collect that much cobble. The extra utilities trash can is in the pack for removing junk too.

Welcome to a new webpisode of Minecraft Extreme Horders, this week in our episode, Yusunoha, a minecraft player who hords all the cobble, and we mean ALL THE COBBLE. why? I have no idea, but I know I do have cobble :)

Corrent Modlist
  • Chicken Shed
  • Damage Indicators
  • Better Storage
  • Ars Magica 2
  • Archimedes Ships
  • ArmorStatusHUD
  • AutoUtils
  • Backpack
  • BattleTowers
  • Better Dungeons
  • BiblioCraft
  • BiblioWoods[BiomesOPlenty]
  • BiblioWoods[Forestry]
  • BiblioWoods[Natura]
  • Biomes O'Plenty
  • Blood Magic
  • bspkrsCore
  • ChickenChunks
  • Chisel
  • Chococraft
  • CodeChickenCore
  • Craft Heraldry
  • Dragon Mount
  • Enchanting Plus
  • Ender Storage
  • Enhanced Core
  • Enhanced Portals
  • ExtraUtils
  • Flatsigns
  • Forestry
  • ForgeMultipart
  • Hopper Ducts
  • InventoryTweaks
  • JABBA
  • Magic Bees
  • MapWriter
  • Mutant Creatures
  • Mystcraft
  • Natura
  • NEI Plugins
  • NEI Addons
  • Not Enough Items
  • Obsidiplayes
  • OpenBlocks
  • Pet Bat
  • Reliquary
  • Ruins
  • SpecialMobs
  • Tinkers Construct
  • Thaumcraft 4
  • Thaumic Tinkerer
  • Thaumic Cheatery
  • TP Stone (May be replaced with CrystalWing)
  • Translocator
  • Twilight Forest
  • WAILA
  • Witchery
  • XACT
  • Zan's Minimap

ooh god, Mutant Creatures... that mod actually scares me. if I ever see a mutant creature of that mod, I'd run to a different continent in the world just in the hope of outrunning it.

So I thought I'd share my thoughts on a new addon that was suggested to me in the compendium thread. It's called Advanced Thaumaturgy. I'd like to point out before I go any further the mod is still very work in process. Their mod version is currently v0.0.8. The link for it can be found here.

The mod if you didn't figure it out focuses on the namesake branch of thaumaturgy, the crown jewel of the addon being the Mercurial Wand. The Murcurial wand is pretty much an End-Game wand that's made with an ASS-LOAD of essentia, a nether star, a bunch of silverwood cores and quicksilver and a couple of thaumium caps, the recipe for it is built over two steps.

5wG4t.jpg
5wG5B.jpg

See what I meant by an ass-load of essentia? Yeah.

The wand carries 500 vis of each aspect in it and supposedly the wand can be improved later with the use of more infusion. I dread to think of the resources needed and yet I'm morbidly interested.

Further more the mod also adds a means to manipulate an aura node's properties by pumping in butt-loads of essentia. You can change a hungry node for example into a normal one by pumping in Granum. As of yet, this block doesn't have a recipe.

This is by no means an overpowered mod. I think it's clear that this is a very end-game addon used to be rid of the trivial annoyances of TC4 that no self-respecting thaumaturge should have to worry about when they carry a completed Thaumonomicon and a lab to put others to shame and for that I like this mod. I like it's ability to manipulate the very heart of the mod and make it work as others fear to do so in this day of age with an audience that doesn't know what it wants.

But that's not what I liked most about it. Obviously I took it upon myself to chronicle the thuamonomicon entries of the mod which can be found in the compendium thread. This mod seems to take an interesting spin with it's entries. It both explains what that entry is for and what it's used for but it also maintains a narrative. A narrative from the perspective of the budding thaumaturge and how they came across this discovery. This makes me happy. Veeery happy.

One of the things I liked about the new TC4 research was how it sort-of simulated the feel of actually researching something as opposed to just dumping a stack of item x into research y and magically discovering the theory of everything by throwing jukeboxes at the table and I like this about the new addon. I like how the research means something and I like to see the progression of coming to that discovery.

Read my post in the compendium thread. you'll see what I mean.

Awesome mod made by LycaonX and if you're reading, Lycaon, you have a new fan. Keep it coming.

that's... actually quite awesome. I was actually hoping Thaumcraft, or a mod would take my suggestion of adding staffs that would hole more aspects with some good and bad points, but this is also quite interesting. I don't know what has been added, but I do hope there are some items that are a bit... earlier game. not saying it should make things easier, just a bit more content between the current Thaumcraft research, and that insane wand

Reactions: Succubism

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
I'm aware of build 38.

I'm also aware of this bug when I try to get into the research table.
  1. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: inventorySlots
  2. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDERR] at vazkii.tinkerer.client.core.handler.ClientTickHandler.tickEnd(ClientTickHandler.java:49)
  3. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)
  4. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:140)
  5. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostClientTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:366)
  6. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1970)
  7. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:910)
  8. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:838)
  9. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
  10. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDERR] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  11. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDERR] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
  12. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDERR] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
  13. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDERR] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
  14. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
  15. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
  16. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT] ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
  17. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT] // Don't do that.
  18. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT]
  19. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT] Time: 30/11/13 23:50
  20. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT] Description: Unexpected error
  21. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT]
  22. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT] java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: inventorySlots
  23. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT] at vazkii.tinkerer.client.core.handler.ClientTickHandler.tickEnd(ClientTickHandler.java:49)
  24. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT] at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)
  25. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT] at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:140)
  26. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT] at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostClientTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:366)
  27. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1970)
  28. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:910)
  29. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:838)
  30. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
  31. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  32. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
  33. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
  34. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
  35. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
  36. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
  37. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT]
  38. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT]
  39. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT] A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
  40. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  41. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT]
  42. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT] -- Head --
  43. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT] Stacktrace:
  44. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT] at vazkii.tinkerer.client.core.handler.ClientTickHandler.tickEnd(ClientTickHandler.java:49)
  45. [2013-11-30 23:50:40] [INFO] [STDOUT] at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)
  46. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:140)
  47. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostClientTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:366)
  48. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT]
  49. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] -- Affected level --
  50. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] Details:
  51. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] Level name: MpServer
  52. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] All players: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['WabbitLove'/2, l='MpServer', x=1062.43, y=23.62, z=195.30]]
  53. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 441
  54. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] Level seed: 0
  55. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] Level generator: ID 01 - flat, ver 0. Features enabled: false
  56. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] Level generator options:
  57. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] Level spawn location: World: (1062,4,152), Chunk: (at 6,0,8 in 66,9; contains blocks 1056,0,144 to 1071,255,159), Region: (2,0; contains chunks 64,0 to 95,31, blocks 1024,0,0 to 1535,255,511)
  58. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] Level time: 149050 game time, 149706 day time
  59. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] Level dimension: 0
  60. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
  61. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
  62. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] Level game mode: Game mode: adventure (ID 2). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
  63. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] Forced entities: 2 total; [EntitySlime['Slime'/3919, l='MpServer', x=1132.34, y=22.00, z=159.00], EntityClientPlayerMP['WabbitLove'/2, l='MpServer', x=1062.43, y=23.62, z=195.30]]
  64. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] Retry entities: 0 total; []
  65. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] Server brand: fml,forge
  66. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] Server type: Integrated singleplayer server
  67. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] Stacktrace:
  68. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72914_a(WorldClient.java:440)
  69. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71396_d(Minecraft.java:2312)
  70. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:863)
  71. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
  72. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  73. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
  74. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
  75. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
  76. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
  77. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
  78. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT]
  79. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] -- System Details --
  80. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] Details:
  81. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
  82. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
  83. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] Java Version: 1.7.0_45, Oracle Corporation
  84. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
  85. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] Memory: 291288688 bytes (277 MB) / 1081081856 bytes (1031 MB) up to 4294967296 bytes (4096 MB)
  86. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx4608M -XX:permSize=128M
  87. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] AABB Pool Size: 19638 (1099728 bytes; 1 MB) allocated, 49 (2744 bytes; 0 MB) used
  88. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
  89. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
  90. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.99.19.964 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.964 8 mods loaded, 8 mods active
  91. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] [INFO] [STDOUT] mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
  92. [2013-11-30 23:50:41] AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
  93. [2013-11-30 23:50:42] Checking for updated files!
  94. [2013-11-30 23:50:42] No updates found!
Will update when it's fixed.

Last edited:

Haighyorkie

Jul 29, 2019
I have to say I had a hand in one of the new items in TT2 :) I moaned about it when on the Redwood Server, suggested it and Vazkii was like...ok i'll add that. Trust me, it's very useful when rattling through your research ;)