[1.6.4] [HQM] Rift [Space]

Herrmarvin8

Jul 29, 2019
Rift
You're on a Planet, the last thing you can recall is your Ship getting hit by a Asteroid.
You and your Crew survived the Crash, and landed on a Planet, but unfortunately the Ship is in no Condition to be used anymore.

(Please keep in mind that this Modpack still has a lot of work to be done.)

Modlist;​
Warp Drive(Made by Cr0s)
Applied Energistics(Made by AlgorithmX2)
Industrialcraft 2(Made by Alblaka)
Computercraft(Made by Dan200)
Waila(Made by ProfMobius)
MapWriter(Made by mapwriter)
Not Enough Items(Made by chicken_bones)
CodeChickenCore(Made by chicken_bones)
Hardcore Questing Mode(Made by Vswe)
Tinker's Construct(Made by mDiyo)
Hunger Overhaul(Made by Iguana_Man)
Harvestcraft(Made by MatrexsVigil)
Ex Nihilo(Made by Erasmus_Crowley)
Archimedes' Ships(Made by BalkondeurAlpha)
Lockdown(Made by TheAdubbz)
MineTweaker(Made by StanH)

Keep in mind that more Mods might get added and maybe some removed.THE MODS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS! AND I DO NOT TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR THEM!
And if there are bugs, report them on this Thread! Do not post to the Mod Thread about the Issue! If an Mod Creator wants me to remove a Mod, tell me per PM and I will remove it!
The Team is full! Thanks for all the Applications! We will try our best to make this Map something really amazing!

Also, a Logo would be much appreciated! And it would go into the Team tab.

The Team:
Herr8 - Thread/Modpack/Map/Quests (Herrmarvin8)
Applad - Bugs/Quests/Thread/Map (Applad)
Curseboy - Map
4oz_scoop - Voice/Map
g0dm0de1 - Quests (g0dm0de)
deadrosekiss - Not known
Dr. Ice Paws - Not known
k9officer09 - Not known

Last edited:
Reactions: Amber Edwards

O-120

Jul 29, 2019
This looks like a really good modpack! A map about a crash huh? think i seen it before...CRASH LANDING?

Herrmarvin8

Jul 29, 2019
This looks like a really good modpack! A map about a crash huh? think i seen it before...CRASH LANDING?
Well, maybe.. nah but It's well... around space? Guess that is different xD Well, I'll try my best to make this Modpack something good. And uh, couldn't really think of something better to get stuck on a planet without a crash xD

O-120

Jul 29, 2019
Well, maybe.. nah but It's well... around space? Guess that is different xD Well, I'll try my best to make this Modpack something good. And uh, couldn't really think of something better to get stuck on a planet without a crash xD
I just joked a bit :D. But i'm serious about that it looks like a modpack that can get REALLY good. I'm not good at helping with quests, maps and all those things but i really would wan't to see this pack finished!

Herrmarvin8

Jul 29, 2019
I just joked a bit :D. But i'm serious about that it looks like a modpack that can get REALLY good. I'm not good at helping with quests, maps and all those things but i really would wan't to see this pack finished!
I hope I won't let you down :)

g0dm0de

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to help?; because i like playing hqm packs and i would love to make one
Name; g0dm0de for now
Age; 15
Skype or TS3?; skype, i will tell you in pm if i may
Timezone; +1
How much time can u spend helping?; probably 3-4 hours per day
Can u build/map?; i'm not sure what you mean by this. if you mean if i can build a map, i can but it won't look that good
Do you know about ID Conflicts and such?; of course
Are u good in making Quests/Reward Bags?; i can make things balanced
Are u good in voice acting?; not sure. never did it.

Herrmarvin8

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to help?; because i like playing hqm packs and i would love to make one
Name; g0dm0de for now
Age; 15
Skype or TS3?; skype, i will tell you in pm if i may
Timezone; +1
How much time can u spend helping?; probably 3-4 hours per day
Can u build/map?; i'm not sure what you mean by this. if you mean if i can build a map, i can but it won't look that good
Do you know about ID Conflicts and such?; of course
Are u good in making Quests/Reward Bags?; i can make things balanced
Are u good in voice acting?; not sure. never did it.
Alright. I have one Question left though, can u find out like if 2 mods conflict and fix that?

Herrmarvin8

Jul 29, 2019
Would love to help but I fail almost every thing in the application form
You just have to be able to do one thing of all of them.[DOUBLEPOST=1412283027][/DOUBLEPOST]
if you mean by the way of id conflict then yes
And I'm accepting you, but you also should help balancing stuff. Or PM me your Skype things and what you want to work for , like balancing stuff or mapping. You know.

Surfboy1

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to help?; because when i work on a modpack i end up doing it all myself except for a friend or two
Name; Surfboy1 (real name is a little to personal (hope you understand))
Age; 12
Skype or TS3?; TS3
Timezone; Central Standard Time USA
How much time can u spend helping?: depends on the day, sometimes i can help alot but sometimes i cant
Can u build/map?: a little bit
Do you know about ID Conflicts and such?: i know a mod that can help deal with a few id conflicts so we can work on other things a bit more
Are u good in making Quests/Reward Bags?: dont know how to config the stuff but i can think up ideas and put them in chests and stuff like that
Are u good in voice acting?: voice is too squeeky so no

Edit: whats the code?

Herrmarvin8

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to help?; because when i work on a modpack i end up doing it all myself except for a friend or two
Name; Surfboy1 (real name is a little to personal (hope you understand))
Age; 12
Skype or TS3?; TS3
Timezone; Central Standard Time USA
How much time can u spend helping?: depends on the day, sometimes i can help alot but sometimes i cant
Can u build/map?: a little bit
Do you know about ID Conflicts and such?: i know a mod that can help deal with a few id conflicts so we can work on other things a bit more
Are u good in making Quests/Reward Bags?: dont know how to config the stuff but i can think up ideas and put them in chests and stuff like that
Are u good in voice acting?: voice is too squeeky so no

Edit: whats the code?
Sorry , but I have to deny you. You need to be at least decent at one thing. I'm sorry, Like Decent at Making Quests/Voice Acting/Reward Bag Making/ Map Making

Last edited:

g0dm0de

Jul 29, 2019
You just have to be able to do one thing of all of them.[DOUBLEPOST=1412283027][/DOUBLEPOST]
And I'm accepting you, but you also should help balancing stuff. Or PM me your Skype things and what you want to work for , like balancing stuff or mapping. You know.
i do have 1 question: do you have a server we can run the pack on?

Herrmarvin8

Jul 29, 2019
i do have 1 question: do you have a server we can run the pack on?
No. And probably to test the Map and Balance I will host a Server but from the Computer. But If anyone else can host the Test Server, that'd be awesome. And please PM me your Skype.

g0dm0de

Jul 29, 2019
No. And probably to test the Map and Balance I will host a Server but from the Computer. But If anyone else can host the Test Server, that'd be awesome. And please PM me your Skype.
i will do that in the morning since it is about 12 pm here

4oz_scoop

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to help?; a great interest in the inner machinations of Pack development.
Name; Michael
Age; 38
Skype or TS3?; skype.
Timezone; eastern standard.
How much time can u spend helping?: depends on what needs to be done.
Can u build/map?: i would love to try but have not officially.
Do you know about ID Conflicts and such?: aware.
Are u good in making Quests/Reward Bags?: haven't tried, yet, but willing.
Are u good in voice acting?: been told i should.