[1.6.4] EnkiPack Reloaded [Tech/Magic][Public]

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
EnkiPack Reloaded is a third party modpack that was originally developed for the EnkiGaming Community which hosts an Official Private Server. After gaining a little popularity in the YouTube community and recording game play with EnkiPack I was asked time after time for a modpack download. So I spent the last few weeks beta testing and gaining public permissions for EnkiPack Reloaded so I could offer it to the public on the Feed The Beast Launcher as a Public Third Party Modpack.

EnkiPack Reloaded features mainly tech/magic mods that are common among most 1.6 modpacks, but it has a few that makes it stand out from the crowd, like an EMC Condenser using EE3's dynEMC system as well as Traincraft, Archimedes' Ships and Redstone in Motion just to name a few. The tech side of things brings us IC2-EXP, Thermal Expansion and RotaryCraft; Magic stuff that's included is Thaumcraft and Ars Magica 2. I also didn't want to forget about farming and food so we took care of that with the addition of Pams HarvestCraft and a few more food related mods. Like building fancy? We have that covered with Carpenter's Blocks and Chisel! Love biomes? Well we have Biomes O Plenty and ExtraBiomesXL enabled working side by side, so you will never see the same looking place twice! This just names a few of the 162 mods that is part of EnkiPack Reloaded. EnkiPack is designed to remove/add mods so you can customize to your playing needs, however, I suggest trying the modpack the way it is for fun, long lasting game play. I spent a lot of time optimizing this modpack for performance so hopefully you will notice higher FPS on your rig than most mod packs of this size.

To add EnkiPack Reloaded to your launcher use the code 'enkigaming' without the quotes. There is also a server version included on the launcher to make setting up your own server for friends a breeze.

For a full mod list including permissions click here. Spreadsheet stays up to date with mod versions and links. I Will be adding a mod author donation link to each mod that supports it in the very near future.

Interested in following my YouTube Channel, click here. Likes and Subs really do help!

I also stream beta testing and soon mod pack development over on Twitch.tv, check it out here!

The official server for EnkiPack Reloaded is a private "invite only" server (which is currently full), so please do not waste your time applying. I took the extra time to provide a server version of this pack so you can host your own server.

I would like to thank @Baphometis for hosting our private server/website/Teamspeak on his beast of a dedi, also I would like to thank @Watchful11 (Third Party Modpack Team Admin) for approving my 3rd party modpack back in December of last year and updating it weekly for me when I was fixing/added/removing mods all the time!

aHiizUt.png

TheKd8lvt

Jul 29, 2019
I found a bug, If you haven't found it yet - If you right click on a Mariculture Fish-Feeder with a Mariculture book in your hand (I happened to be using the SeaWitch (Jewlery) one), it will crash your game. I just thought you should know. I'm going to put this on the Mariculture main forum thread as well :)

It does NOT crash the server - FYI - I was using one w/ my brother, and it didn't crash :) Just my game

Thanks for making such an awesome modpack!

TheKd8lvt

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for letting me know about the bug and reporting it to Joshie. I have locked this modpack for now since I am in the process of building a 1.7 pack. However, if there are a few bug fixes that need to be done I can do that. Glad you are enjoying the pack.