Open Server [1.4.6][No Whitelist][Mindcrack]Gooncraft FTB Minecrack[No Lagg]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

khaleel

Jul 29, 2019
You guessed it! Gooncraft has got its Mindcrack Server.
As will as a whole chain of different gooncraft servers we are now running a FTB server
Our rules are simple
1. no griefing
2. no X-ray machines,texturepacks or mods
3. no duplication machines or glitches
4. no lagg making machines or consturctions
5. Respect Players and Staff
6. No cheating

Come join us at gooncraftftb.us
Website
www.gooncraftrp.com

D

Deleted member 13895

Still banned for no reason! Is spencer still a operator? Because he really is a bad person (nuking spawn and multiple people their houses without reason)

khaleel

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN and spencer was given a suspension for around 10 days and has now returned but if you still have problems with him simple contact me on the Site or PM me here I will sort him out.

D

Deleted member 13895

Well my story is:
It was 26 december and i was playing alot on the server. I made my own age and had a quarry going and even had a massfabricator. I was just done with my automatic tree farm ( with turtles) when spencer teleported to me and we had a little conversation. I boasted about my treefarm because i was proud about it ( i never worked with turtles before) And i logged off to eat dinner. When i came back and tried to log on it said that i was banned! I dont know why and i really cant think of any reasons that i could have been banned...

I posted on about 4 different gooncraft posts but i had no realy response...

I hope you can get me unbanned maybe?
Thank you for responding!

BitVector

Jul 29, 2019
You should turn off the ChunkViewer in ChickenChunks.cfg, because when I typed in /chunkloaders, I think your server crashed.

ratwizard

Jul 29, 2019
well. I've been on for a month or so. and I've had most of my things stolen 5 different times. after the second i tried to make a personal safe but when i got back on i had no ores or rubber to make the safe. peoples homes around me have been griefed. i am quite irritated that this keeps happening, and there should be more ops and admins on and more often.

khaleel

Jul 29, 2019
We are trying our best to get some plugins that could help reduce this and just waiting for it to be less buggy.
We are also hiring more ops to help with players we just have to come across some good applications
Apply at the website www.gooncraftrp.com

khaleel

Jul 29, 2019
The server now has ForgeEssentials so many new commands add like /home /spawn And many more!

danburnsy

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem with logging on the server, every time I log on it crashes me, It happened after I went through a random portal in the nether and I'm guessing there was something on the other side that my game doesn't like, if the problem could get sorted or somebody change my last position in the server settings that would be great thanks :)

khaleel

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem with logging on the server, every time I log on it crashes me, It happened after I went through a random portal in the nether and I'm guessing there was something on the other side that my game doesn't like, if the problem could get sorted or somebody change my last position in the server settings that would be great thanks :)
What is your Minecraft username, I would have to delete your player.dat so unfortunately you would lose your inventory :(

danburnsy

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username, I would have to delete your player.dat so unfortunately you would lose your inventory :(
username is danburnsy, no spaces or capitals.

If I lose my inv could I at least get back my jetpack and nano suit? If you can't give me them back then that's fine, I can make them again it's just a bit tedious to do. My home will still be set though wont it?

khaleel

Jul 29, 2019
username is danburnsy, no spaces or capitals.

If I lose my inv could I at least get back my jetpack and nano suit? If you can't give me them back then that's fine, I can make them again it's just a bit tedious to do. My home will still be set though wont it?
Done, sorry for the delay. and unfortunately sorry I can't give you your item back. this problem tends to happen alot to players and it isn't just fair.

crashstar35

Jul 29, 2019
What's the deal with the server crashing for hours on end? It feels like it's been down 50% of the time the last 4 days...I LOOOOVE this server, but it's frustrating