[1.4.2] [FTB Map] SkyNet

TheMCGamer111

Jul 29, 2019
KJHaJ.png

So, what is SkyNet all about?
The basic concept is similar to SkyBlock. But its have mods and more components like in the pic you can see a flouting island and it have sum items for the challenges.

!IMPORTANT! After you downloaded my map, you need to download EE3 Link is in the map zip that you will download

Anything more I need to know?
Well yes...
- Play at least on easy.
- Don't go/fly to generated terrain.
- you need to use gregtech recipes

hear is more challenges currently are:

1. Make a Cobblestone Gen
  2. Get some Birch Wood
  3. Make a Nether Portal
  4. Get some Iron
  5. Get a Diamond
  6. Make a Platform 14 Blocks away from your Spawnpoint for Mobs to Spawn
  7. Make a Platform for Animals
  8. Craft a Bookshelf
  9. Craft an Enchantement Table
  10. Enchant an Item
Change log
  • added a Challenges book for the challengeson monument
  • Fix some bugs
Download Link For The Map : Mirror
if you went to support Download link : ad Link

and i need more ideas For my next map :)
If there is any bugs in the map tell me ;)

if you went live support Join My IRC channel http://tinyurl.com/Live-Support-Chat

if ad links are band jest tell me so i can get read of it ok

You can watch some SkyNet LP in My Channel : Youtube Channel

Good news i will be updating the map as soon as the FTB update :)

Berrinrules

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to tell you guy, its broken, you start out in creative mode, and it wont let you switch to survival mode.

Googles998

Jul 29, 2019
Just started playing and at first I was like "where do I get wood?" just dug a bit and boom a chest! Awesome map dude!

monsavon

Jul 29, 2019
hello, your map is good, but i may be not good enought or i dont know what.

how the hell can i get iron ?

first i was wondering how to power the TP, after some hours i cheated to see what in "the last chest" to find a solar panel. i left it there and get the obsidian back on top of the chest.

i can get myself a myscraft age book, but what would be the point for the challenge ?

i'm not looking to the exact step, just a pointer to what i should be looking for/to-do.

this is an intersting map but i get bored not to find a solution.

TheMCGamer111

Jul 29, 2019
hello, your map is good, but i may be not good enought or i dont know what.

how the hell can i get iron ?

first i was wondering how to power the TP, after some hours i cheated to see what in "the last chest" to find a solar panel. i left it there and get the obsidian back on top of the chest.

i can get myself a myscraft age book, but what would be the point for the challenge ?

i'm not looking to the exact step, just a pointer to what i should be looking for/to-do.

this is an intersting map but i get bored not to find a solution.

Thx For letting Me know and i have fixed it :)

its a silent update ;)

SSDSanMan

Jul 29, 2019
Great map - I wish the items on the pyramid had labels so I would know what they all are without knocking them off the walls first. Oh and I have diamonds and found the single cable iron and redstone. EE3 is nice but I cant seem to find a recipe for many things like tin or redstone for instance. Any clue on the item build order would help I think. Seems generator is the logical starting point but alas I have no way of making a battery.

Help :)

TheMCGamer111

Jul 29, 2019
Great map - I wish the items on the pyramid had labels so I would know what they all are without knocking them off the walls first. Oh and I have diamonds and found the single cable iron and redstone. EE3 is nice but I cant seem to find a recipe for many things like tin or redstone for instance. Any clue on the item build order would help I think. Seems generator is the logical starting point but alas I have no way of making a battery.

Help :)
firs you will need to get the iron block and then the generator i will make a challenge book so you know whet come first

SSDSanMan

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the quick reply. Now I am moving along nicely! Well I thought I was - seems they have disabled the ability to make an Iron Block - now requires a compressor. To make matters worse the creation of a compressor now needs an electrical circuit which I can't yet make. Still looking though the mods we have to see if there is another way.

SSDSanMan

Jul 29, 2019
Just a note to others if you update FTB it will remove ee3 and delete all your ee3 related items if you don't add it back before launching. Ask me how I know ;)

SSDSanMan

Jul 29, 2019
This is fun just realized I need a rolling machine to make mixed metal ingots. Old brain not working so well these days.

Magma Cubian

Jul 29, 2019
Just so you know (this has probably already been said) but EE3 will eventually be part of FTB. The crew are still waiting for the creator, Pahimar to finish coding it properly. You may want to wait till it is added to the pack before uploading this map's next version.

TheMCGamer111

Jul 29, 2019
Just so you know (this has probably already been said) but EE3 will eventually be part of FTB. The crew are still waiting for the creator, Pahimar to finish coding it properly. You may want to wait till it is added to the pack before uploading this map's next version.
yeah i know, but i am building it to know how to build in the next version of the map.