1.2.1: Too Many Wither Skeletons

fishofdoom

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I have an Ender-pump with magmatic dynamo in the nether, but am having a problem with thousands of wither skeletons spawning, remember Dire mentioning this problem in his Lets Play, but he's useing a beta. An one know a fix or work around besides not having the nether loaded?

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
yes

Known Fix:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, are the skeles spawning on nether brick, or just netherrack? If the former, remove the nether brick and that should stop the wither skeles at least (no guarantee they won't be replaced with something else), and if the latter, something is very odd.

Lambda57

Jul 29, 2019
Had this issue in 1.0.4, I fixed it by changing a config option for enderIO I got from their issue tracker.

"replacewitherskeletons { # Separates wither and normal skeletons into different entities, enables the powered spawner to treat them differently [EXPERIMENTAL - MAY CAUSE ISSUES WITH OTHER MODS] B:Misc=true"

changed it to false.

Might be worth checking.

Reactions: fishofdoom

fishofdoom

Jul 29, 2019
Had this issue in 1.0.4, I fixed it by changing a config option for enderIO I got from their issue tracker.

"replacewitherskeletons { # Separates wither and normal skeletons into different entities, enables the powered spawner to treat them differently [EXPERIMENTAL - MAY CAUSE ISSUES WITH OTHER MODS] B:Misc=true"

changed it to false.

Might be worth checking.
This has help, just had to set mfr spawned to exact copy to get w. skeletons now.