1.2.1: Direwolf20 1.7.10 (1.2.1) - EnderChest, NEI, Worldsave errors

DigiZA

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Hi all,

I have been running a 1.0.1 server for a while with Cauldron and all was 100%, recently (Thursday 23 April) upgraded to 1.2.1 with a compatible Cauldron build but now I'm getting random errors since the upgrade.

My Players cant mouse over Ender chests without being kicked, or access the NEI interface without the same errors. Likewise I'm also getting constant errors that my DIM-7 world is being accessed during the MC backup process.

The LOG file is here

Accessing Ender Chests or NEI same error:
openmods.network.targets.SelectMultiplePlayers.listDispatchers(SelectMultiplePlayers.java:29): Trying to send message to disconnected player EntityPlayerMP['Digiza'/637653, l='DigitalCarnage', x=-1764.77, y=63.00, z=2229.51](Digiza at -1764.7707474767153,63.0,2229.5124265255677)

DIM-7 error:
net.minecraft.world.MinecraftException: The save folder for world ./DigitalCarnage/DIM-7 is being accessed from another location, aborting

For the current session I even moved it to run as root just encase it was a permission error I missed somewhere.

I did import my original world, don't know if there something i missed, I did have to do a /fml confirm command on first startup.

Any advice is appreciated.

Mod & Version:
Direwolf20 1.7.10 (1.2.1

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:
http://pastebin.com/VTXY0KRw

Can it be repeated:
Every time on the server, player mouses over the enderchest, or NEI.

Known Fix:

DMahalko

Jul 29, 2019
Factorization is the source, it is not compatible with Cauldron. It overrides the normal world rendering (FZDS / HammerChannels.cfg) to enable sloped blocks, using DIM-7 for storing this extra data. Changing the dimension number used for this in the factorization config does not stop the error.

I do not yet know how to disable FZDS without completely disabling the Factorization mod. Supposedly it is possible, but there's no documentation on how to do it.....

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...ods/1284592-factorization-0-8-95?comment=2831

DMahalko

Jul 29, 2019
Try update of what?

I cannot update Factorization because it will no longer match the DW20 clients that will still be using the older Factorization mod. They will be unable to connect to a server with a newer Factorization mod.

Cauldron cannot be updated because the public project is basically dead due to the whole DMCA blowup, but we public server operators who MUST use plugins (Essentials, Factions, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, GriefPrevention, Enjin, PurpleIRC, Lockette, ChestShop, etc etc).. we HAVE to continue to use the zombie forked Cauldrons from SourceForge because otherwise public servers are an unmanaged chaotic free-for-all without plugins...

Kurama

Jul 29, 2019
Our server [Cauldron] runs Direwolf20 1.5.0 fine.
Except we spent a week or so to find a stable cauldron.
I will not link it, nor upload it.