Closed 1.2.0: Dragon Resurrection not working

CompyFine

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
So i have killed the Ender Dragon and now i am trying to resurrect the Dragon. Following the directions of the Draconic guide and then hitting the resurrectionstone, nothing happens. I have made the charged draconium blocks a couple of times, a few resurrection stones, diamond blocks, but nothing seems to be helping, cheating the items in doesnt work.

Mod & Version:
Draconic Evolution

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Mikerman

Jul 29, 2019
draconic evolution is downgraded from 1.2.1 to 1.3.0 (and onwards) because of bugs. this could be one of them. i can confirm the ritual to be working in the latter versions

MrDlor

Jul 29, 2019
Infinity 1.3.4 finally updated Draconic Evolution to it latest build Snapshot 5 with working gui's / rituals ect :)

Mikerman

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, okay. Well cant say the same for me. My Energy Core isnt charging, but besides that everything is working, so far
there must be something wrong with the setup. mine is still charging at about 70m per tick. its about half way full

CompyFine

Jul 29, 2019
there must be something wrong with the setup. mine is still charging at about 70m per tick. its about half way full
Yeah, was a short delay, is working fine now. Just have to get the last 4 turbines online, just need water!!! haha. Thanks for your help.