[1.12.2]Danny's Sirenuse Modpack for 1.12.2

danny_djdk

Jan 31, 2016
Wisconsin, US
www.youtube.com
TufNJIV.png

Beautifully precarious, cutting-edge modpack for Minecraft 1.12.2 with an emphasis on beautiful landscapes, builds, tech and magic.

This pack is lighter than many, and mods are carefully chosen for balance, stability and performance.

This pack is currently only being maintained on the Curse/Twitch launcher, because the FTB third party pack system is now closed. Search 'Danny Sirenuse Pack'. You can find the CurseForge project here: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/danny-sirenuse-pack

To report issues and see issue progress, visit the curseforge project issue page.

Videos

Last edited:
Reactions: Devin McCall

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
It says the pack is Private pack?

Never mind it was just derpping hard. rofl

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Game keeps crashing to launcher about 20 minutes in. Can't find the crash log or i would post it. I am on the Realistic world gen so I'll post back once i try it in reg gen and see if it still crashes.

danny_djdk

Jan 31, 2016
Wisconsin, US
www.youtube.com
Game keeps crashing to launcher about 20 minutes in. Can't find the crash log or i would post it. I am on the Realistic world gen so I'll post back once i try it in reg gen and see if it still crashes.
You should be able to find the crash log if you click the "Edit Mod Pack" button, then click the "Open Folder" button in the lower right. Then navigate up one level. The crash-reports folder should be there. Be sure to post the log in a spoiler or pastebin.
Are you seeing this crash in multiple worlds or just one?

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
You should be able to find the crash log if you click the "Edit Mod Pack" button, then click the "Open Folder" button in the lower right. Then navigate up one level. The crash-reports folder should be there. Be sure to post the log in a spoiler or pastebin.
Are you seeing this crash in multiple worlds or just one?
Same world as I said I spawned a world using the realistic gen. It didn't seem to matter what I was doing at the time. Once I was digging dirt and it crashed and then next time I was set a way point. I know where to find the crash log but I couldn't find the folder for it. I checked every folder in the pack folder but I'll look again later. Seems fine on reg gen I played for hour no problem.

Note: I checked again there is no crash log folder? Maybe it never generated one?? Sorry. I know it is supposed to be the folder next to the Configs folder.

Last edited:

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Also as a side note: You have your chopper set up auto creating planks. I believe planks have a high burn time then the pellets your using you could put a stack of planks in the burn slot and then have your system send in a stack of planks in one slot like you set up the chest down under. Might help.

danny_djdk

Jan 31, 2016
Wisconsin, US
www.youtube.com
Same world as I said I spawned a world using the realistic gen. It didn't seem to matter what I was doing at the time. Once I was digging dirt and it crashed and then next time I was set a way point. I know where to find the crash log but I couldn't find the folder for it. I checked every folder in the pack folder but I'll look again later. Seems fine on reg gen I played for hour no problem.

Note: I checked again there is no crash log folder? Maybe it never generated one?? Sorry. I know it is supposed to be the folder next to the Configs folder.

My guess is that there was some problem in the world gen near where you spawned. I had a similar problem in one world where every time I would go near a particular area it would crash. It turned out to be related to Biomes O' Plenty. Not sure if you have that enabled. I ended up using MCEdit to move my character away from that area, and everything was fine. Hopefully it's just an isolated problem you won't see again. Or, if it's related to my problem, the bug has been reported to BOP.

Also as a side note: You have your chopper set up auto creating planks. I believe planks have a high burn time then the pellets your using you could put a stack of planks in the burn slot and then have your system send in a stack of planks in one slot like you set up the chest down under. Might help.

Thanks for the tip! Having a furnace down there making charcoal probably wouldn't be a bad idea either. But, since I'm already making planks, your idea would easily make it completely self sufficient.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
My guess is that there was some problem in the world gen near where you spawned. I had a similar problem in one world where every time I would go near a particular area it would crash. It turned out to be related to Biomes O' Plenty. Not sure if you have that enabled. I ended up using MCEdit to move my character away from that area, and everything was fine. Hopefully it's just an isolated problem you won't see again. Or, if it's related to my problem, the bug has been reported to BOP.

Thanks for the tip! Having a furnace down there making charcoal probably wouldn't be a bad idea either. But, since I'm already making planks, your idea would easily make it completely self sufficient.
it is better to just use planks till you get power up then you can run it on RF. Because it runs through coal to quickly and planks have the same burn time as Logs. :)

Mythos123

Jul 29, 2019
Wait there is Botania for 1.9? Why is there no download-able Version on the Botania Website?

danny_djdk

Jan 31, 2016
Wisconsin, US
www.youtube.com
Wait there is Botania for 1.9? Why is there no download-able Version on the Botania Website?
Yes. There's an "unofficial" port of Botania for 1.9 by williewillus. It's still in alpha right now, and may not be stable, but you can get it here. Or of course, you can just use this modpack. ;)
Vazkii no longer develops Botania, someone else does
Yes. williewillus. That's why it's unofficial and probably will always be.

Mythos123

Jul 29, 2019
Yes i started a world in your pack yesterday, enjoy it so far but nothing much done yet just went a bit mining :D

M

malachai1974

unable to download pack...get the following in the FTB console:

at net.ftb.legacylaunch.Launch.main(Launch.java:41) at com.beust.jcommander.JCommander.parse(JCommander.java:264) at com.beust.jcommander.JCommander.parse(JCommander.java:281) at com.beust.jcommander.JCommander.parseValues(JCommander.java:721) at com.beust.jcommander.JCommander.processFixedArity(JCommander.java:849) at com.beust.jcommander.JCommander.processFixedArity(JCommander.java:867) at com.beust.jcommander.ParameterDescription.addValue(ParameterDescription.java:210) at com.beust.jcommander.ParameterDescription.addValue(ParameterDescription.java:235)Exception in thread "main" com.beust.jcommander.ParameterException: Can only specify option --width once.

danny_djdk

Jan 31, 2016
Wisconsin, US
www.youtube.com
unable to download pack...get the following in the FTB console:

at net.ftb.legacylaunch.Launch.main(Launch.java:41) at com.beust.jcommander.JCommander.parse(JCommander.java:264) at com.beust.jcommander.JCommander.parse(JCommander.java:281) at com.beust.jcommander.JCommander.parseValues(JCommander.java:721) at com.beust.jcommander.JCommander.processFixedArity(JCommander.java:849) at com.beust.jcommander.JCommander.processFixedArity(JCommander.java:867) at com.beust.jcommander.ParameterDescription.addValue(ParameterDescription.java:210) at com.beust.jcommander.ParameterDescription.addValue(ParameterDescription.java:235)Exception in thread "main" com.beust.jcommander.ParameterException: Can only specify option --width once.
Hmm... Unfortunately, may be a bug with the launcher which I have no control over. Are you using the latest version of the pack (1.0.1) with Chisel disabled?

Mythos123

Jul 29, 2019
Is it normal that bagginses at the moment only has 2 bags (void and ender) + the upgrade or is this maybe a bug with duplicate used id`s or something?