Whitelist Server [1.1.2][Whitelist] Ultimate 24/7 LagFree Towny PvP McMMo

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ripx666

Jul 29, 2019
For those who do not know what FTB Ultimate is its a SMP mod pack that adds computers,machines,different mobs etc... It is easy to install.This is a new server we are friendly and just want to play mine craft and enjoy what ftb has to offer!
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is a video just in case you are still struggling in installing ftb

How to install FTB UNLEASHED **We are now FTB Ultimate**

http://www.twitch.tv...o13/b/479262858

This is a new server we are friendly and just want to play mine craft and enjoy what ftb has to offer!We are white list to apply to white list post your application here.

Rules

1. No Spamming hacking or gliching

2. Dont ask for items or powers

3. No Trolling

4. No griefing or stealing

5. Respect everyone

6. Honor the dueling system both parties have to agree with pvp.

7. Make sure your machines are designed well and do not drop blocks or items.

Check out our website for updates with the server. We have a team speak server available for server members or our community members also if you have any questions.

Plugins
Chest Shop
Time is Money
World Guard
Essentials
Mcmmo
Towny
World border we have a 6500 world border

Banned Items

Chunk Loaders: CPU usage, may lead to lag in the future, Personal Anchors are fine.? not for VIPS
Gravity Gun: Griefing tool.?
Portal Gun: Griefing tool.?
Mining Laser: Griefing tool.?
Wand Of Excavation: Griefing tool.?
Mystcraft Ages: I dont have to post a reason do I ??
Arcane Bore: Drains all vis from the nodes.?
Canvas Bag: I dont have to post a reason do I??
Portable Hole: Bypasses protection.?
TNT and Nukes: Of course placement only.?
Quantum Armor
Unifier
Canvas Bag

White list Application follow the format completely
1. Age :
2. IGN :
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Ultimate? :
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? :
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? :
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):
8. Will you REALLY use TeamSpeak? :
10. You will obey all rules from the server? : Y/N
11. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y/N
12. Going with the rule above if you ever are in a situation you acknowledge that once a staff member has acknowledged the situation you will stop bugging them about it unless there has been a 2 hour wait time? : Y/N
13. You understand that sometimes things can leap out of hand, and thus if our world goes corrupt you will try your best not to go like "OMG! WTF! I hate this!" But instead be mature about the reset (if it ever happens), and so on? : Y/N
Follow this format exactly and make a new post do not post your application on the post

Server info:192.210.236.43:25665

Server IP teamspeak dal.fragnet.net:10069

Teamspeak Ip dal.fragnet.net:10069

Website http://irresolutegaming.webs.com/

EwanJones

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age : 15
2. IGN : beetbox91
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Ultimate? : 1 year
4. What do you plan to really do on the server ? : I plan to create a wizards tower to hold all of my Thaumcraft tools and items
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : No
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? :
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): A heavy gamer, with no social life ;D
8. Will you REALLY use TeamSpeak? : Yes
10. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yes
11. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes
12. Going with the rule above if you ever are in a situation you acknowledge that once a staff member has acknowledged the situation you will stop bugging them about it unless there has been a 2 hour wait time? : Yes
13. You understand that sometimes things can leap out of hand, and thus if our world goes corrupt you will try your best not to go like "OMG! WTF! I hate this!" But instead be mature about the reset (if it ever happens), and so on? : Yes

iTz KayDo

Jul 29, 2019
ay yo pimp, im quiting the server, your never online to fix anything, been waiting for my donor package again since you decided to rollback almost a week to the point we lost EVERYTHING when spawn was just a few blocks to repair, "laziness lvl 99" you guys keep whitelisting griefers, the cummonity has 0 players besides the griefers you bring, and overall im pretty much just pissed about the 1-2 week rollback, thanks for wasting my time when you could of rolledback a day, and got off yo ass's and put 2-3 blocks down in spawn, and the fact that i msg your admins "iamwin" "crimsonink" and neither of them do shit, and ive braught griefers upto iamwin while hes playing league/on teamspeak and he just ignores me, and says he will get to it when he decides to cause he "doesnt" have to do anything," lol but either way, im out, sry it diddnt work out, give my 10 $ i donated "that you rolled back so i have none of" to "Laxden"

ripx666

Jul 29, 2019
I am going to send your a refund for the amount $10 Sorry just been really busy with school and work. The hackers just got really out of hand and the server was not whitelist. So I will be shutting down the server best of luck.[DOUBLEPOST=1385884030][/DOUBLEPOST]Also the amount will be 9.71 paypal takes 29 cents for fees

iTz KayDo

Jul 29, 2019
ok, thankz pimp, i apreciate it, im sorry bout the server, i truly loved it, the hole littleroot town :im on skype: wishes the best of luck to you.