Windows .exe 1.1.2 Ultimate crash upon opening interfaces

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: FTB Ultimate 1.1.2.
Antivirus: Kaspersky (Irelavent. Already configured to proparly accepts minecraft and launcher)
Windows: Windows 8 64bit
Java: Java 7 Update 21 64 bit

Description: Tried to open a chest or inventory crashes my client. I created SSP with cheats enabled and bonus chest.
Error log: http://pastebin.com/MnxDGygt. Can not paste forge log because i need to buy pastebin pro.

Workaround: Diasable NEI

Aditional info: With Ultimate 1.1.1 and latest DW20 pack (5.3.2) have not any crashes. Also i disabled Antivirus and still had a crash.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Backup your saves folder.

Go to modpack -> minecraft -> saves -> NEI -> local -> worldname -> delete NEI.dat

Reactions: lavarthan

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
Didn't help me when i deleted NEI.dat. Since i didn't need anything to keep i fully removed ultimate folder. After redownloading mod pack i no longer experience crash. Thanks for help

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Just so you know for future reference, the crash is caused by searching for XyCraft items using either @Mod.XyCraft World or @Mod.XyCraft Machines When you try to delete the text from NEI's search field it causes the crash. So do not search for XyCraft items that way. Here is the knowledgebase article written about it. It is fixed in 1.5.x so when ever the pack gets updated to 1.5.x or 1.6 it will be fixed.

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you. And i did try searching @Mod.XyCraft Machines. I will awoid the use of it

Status
Not open for further replies.