Open Server [1.1.0] SchemeSanctum - Factions - PVP - Grief - 100 Slots - 32GB ECC RAM!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

supernerdyharry

Jul 29, 2019
hvdlk0.jpg
IP: FTB.SchemeSanctum.com
Make sure to update to 1.1.0
Our server is a factions, grief and raid server. We have a big community that is also on our website. The server has great specs that makes our server lag free! Come join the server today and join you wont be disappointed!
Rules:
No exploiting mods
No hacked clients/Xray
No rasicm/homophobic comments
Grief is ALLOWED
Raid is ALLOWED
No advertising
Banned Items:​
Portal spawners, canvas bag (we have patched the dupe so it is no longer banned)

Nbibs

Jul 29, 2019
Been playing this server for a few hours now and I have to say it's great. The staff are quick to answer questions, help out, ect. Yeah it has a few of them annoying players but it's a mostly nice community to be in. If you're new to FTB or just looking for another server why not try this one? I'll be sure to donate some time soon!

delsolsi213

Jul 29, 2019
hey mate, i had some lag issues on my server and after looking everywhere i noticed one of my players had a 15x16x6 MAC me molecular assembly chamber that thing killed my tps from 20 to 6 in a few minutes, that might be the issues you're having. anyways good luck

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
You guys using tick threading will cause you issues, your tech support needs to be more careful. Players don't like server resets. GL to ya.