Closed 1.1.0: Railcraft Ingots and Blocks over Thermal Foundation

Necro87

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Dont know is this is a bug, but when i use the Thermal Foundation Ingots to try craft Blocks i get Railcraft blocks, and then Railcraft ingots when going back.

Is it possible to config to prevent this without disabling railcraft blocks/ingots, and if that is the only way, what spesificly do i have to change?

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

nexi0r

Jul 29, 2019
I've got the same, if you take Thermal Foundation ingots and make them into blocks, they're changing into railcraft version, there is possibility to change them into TF block with chisel, but changing into ingots again make them railcraft version. The only way is to change them into TF version back is to pulverize them again. Storing items from different mods gets kind of hard with limited ME drives.

Boosted98gsx

Jul 29, 2019
Railcraft ingots are intermittently over writing thermal foundation. The same goes for AOBTD. It's easy to convert the IC2 ores into TF via a barrel, but annoying. Would also be nice to be able to convert the AOBTD ores into their IC2 counterparts (iridium).

nexi0r

Jul 29, 2019
you could use minetweaker to get rid of the recipes for the blocks you don't want
Yeah i thought about it, but problem is that it has to be both server and client side. I cannot force people playing on it to do so, because it might hit even their single player gameplay.

Also the Unifier from MFR should work for converting the blocks and ingots. It can be automated and doesn't require power.
I guess I'll have to give it a try.

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah i thought about it, but problem is that it has to be both server and client side. I cannot force people playing on it to do so, because it might hit even their single player gameplay.

I guess I'll have to give it a try.
Anything done on Minetweaker server side will override clients. I suggest just using jabba barrels as a work around.