Whitelist Server [1.0.23] Riff Raff Syndicate [pve, whitelist, 40 slots, Towny, Grief protection, Mature/14+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DanteChaos

Jul 29, 2019
final.gif

Survival server with just a dash of adventure.Build, gather, mine and explore. Vast world full of danger yet still one might found cozy plot near a river to peacefully live by. Measure their fighting skill in Mob arena or adventure into the twilight. If You like to hoard wealth, gather and set up your Shop to acquire even more wealth! Everybody can find their kind of music(disc) on Riff Raff Syndicate!

Dark corners of the world, out of sight of a common man, hides a ancient company of men called them self as Riff Raff Syndicate. Started as bunch of outlaws, now powerful organization controlling wealth of the world from behind the curtain. New shop opens in town with rival prices? Syndicate is behind it! Overwhelmed by zombies and endermen? Syndicate is behind it! Digging down and falls into lava? Syndicate, I say! Chests full of useless cobblestone? Thank Syndicate for that!
The world is changing and you must keep up. Even if You are living in peace, sooner or later They will find You. And when They do, You better be ready for Rise of the Riff Raff Syndicate!

• Community oriented server with focused (but not enforced) on back story
  • Personal Anchors enabled (4 chunks per player when Trusted)
  • Mining Age for convenient acquisition of minerals
  • Custom made plugin with Jailing system
  • Hidden back story that player will reveal using combined effort of players
  • Player managed economy.
  • Vicious Mob arena to prove yourself as a warrior
  • Regular Spleef tournaments with commented Live streams
  • Connected to an IRC channel so you can chat with people in game
  • PVP Anarchy Age for people who wish to live with a thrill
  • Custom Platform to manage your account from (To be coming soon)
  • Minimum banned items.
We made some custom config changes to several mods on the server side, mainly bug fixes and some balance mechanics regarding economy. You don't need to change anything on your client as all fixes are just on server part of the mod and will not directly affect You as a player.

Spawn

uhn1.png

uirn.png

Our Server tries to create tight community around Minecraft. Be respectful to others, including players and staff. Use common sense and don’t let your rage talk instead of you. If it is against rules or common sense in your country then the same applies on our server. We are grateful to have you around, but we will not tolerate any attempts to destroy our community, server or even a single day.

• No Griefing
    • Breaking into other players houses, destroying others contraptions, stealing items from chests and other containers (Machines incl.)
    • We are using several Grief protection plugins so its only matter of time before we found you, ban you and repair any damage in manner of seconds
  • No Hacked/Modified Clients or X-ray additions
  • No Bad Language or Abuse of other players
  • No taking advantage of bugs or exploits
    • If You find bug/exploit feel free to report It to Us
    • If We found you were knowingly taking advantage of them, it's not good for You
  • No leaking machines (Pipes, Quarries etc.)
  • No Running machinery while you are offline
    • Turn off all contraptions, factories and machines that can be turned off
    • Including but not limited to: Quarries, Mining Wells, Turtles, BC Engines
  • No requests of Items, Teleports etc. from staff
    • This includes but not limited to: Item spawns, Teleportation, Weather Change, WorldEdit changes, Chest protection unlocks, Op status, Mod status (Unless properly applied for it)
  • Use English only and Common chat rules when chatting
    • Don’t overuse Caps
    • Don’t overuse punctuation marks (! and ? mostly)
    • In Personal Messages (/msg) you can talk as you want
  • Mind landscape and MC environment around you
    • Don’t carve landscape without reason
    • Don’t strip-mine
    • Quarry’s (and Wells and Mining turtles) are only allowed in the Mining age
    • Fill temporary 1x1 shafts when you are done
    • Take down 1x1 towers when you are done
What will protect you:
  • PermissionsEx (Everybody wants to belong!)
  • Griefprotection (Nobody wants mess on lawn)
  • Hawkeye (Everybody wants to know who rob them)
  • TekkitCustomizer (Nobody wants items that can harm them)
What will earn you money:
  • Votifier (Everybody wants to help server they like)
What will help us:
  • WorldBorder (Nobody wants huge maps that slows everybody)
  • Announcer (Everybody wants to yell something sometime)

Several items are banned (not permitted to use) on RiffRaff server. Mainly for security and performance issues.

Those include:
  • Chunkloader (chickenchunks)
  • Needle gun and SPAMR launcher (evade pvp flag)
Some items are also restricted from use by newly joined Members. After 24 hours of pure playtime at our server, you will awarded with Trusted rank and gain access to those items:
  • Computers (And Turtles)
  • Personal Anchors
  • Oil and Lava Fabricators
  • Auto-Spawner
Other items that are restricted can be unrestricted by becoming donator. More information on http://www.riffraffsyndicate.com/donations.html. Donations are currently offline

howto.png

Server is Whitelisted. Meaning you have to apply here in order to be able to play.

Server adress: ftb.riffraffsyndicate.com or dw20.riffraffsyndicate.com
DW20 version: 1.0.23

Uptime: 24 / 7 - excluding updates

IRC Server: irc.esper.net
Channel: #riffraffsyndicate

TS Server: ts.riffraffsyndicate.com

To be able to play with us please use the following format:

In-game name:
Time spent playing modded Minecraft:
Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! )

----------------------

We reserve the right to decline anybody from becoming a member

We are looking forward to see You on server. The Riff Raff Syndicate is waiting, and only You can help to stop them!

Last edited:
Reactions: high-voltage

Rheajr86

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: rheajr86
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Actively since November. over all started early in 2013 but didnt play much MC for a while.
Reason I want to join: I am fairly new to the multiplayer community. I am trying to grow as a builder and want to be as active as i was in my WoW community. The couple of servers I have played on have advertised that they were wanting to do community stuff but have not done anything. So they end up being singlepayer on a server unless you don't have a friend you brought in. I have stopped playing WoW cause i wanted to get into the MC community. Basically I watch the Mindcrackers and am really interested in that kind of community. I hope this what you were looking for. Thanks for the opportunity.

10xephos01

Oct 31, 2012
In-game name: 10xephos01
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: I have played modded minecraft since 1.7.3 beta but played with mod packs since 1.1 minecraft
Reason I want to join: not many banned items and a seemingly nice community

DanteChaos

Jul 29, 2019
Being in the direwolf20 server area should be a giveaway but yeah.
Its direworlf20 1.6.4 modpack. currently on 1.0.9. Will be updating later this week.

mrbjorklund

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: mrbjorklund
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: a solid 1-1½ year
Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) want to find a new home for some modded minecraft,always grow so bored in singleplayer world :(

Eren

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: m5gick
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: MC since October 2010, modded for a year or so.
Reason I want to join: Have been out of a minecraft community for a long time and now I'd like to get back in the game :) This community seems like a great one! Also collaborative projects have always been my interest in modded minecraft, looking forward to joining your server and participating in them.

tjhod

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: tjhod
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: since 1.2
Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) I have been looking for a nice and friendly Direwolf server for a while now, but none of them meet the "nice" part. I am hoping that this will meet those requirements I have. I like setting up in town areas and working together with others rather then being far away on my own. Hope to be on soon!

Sinalcox

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Sinalcox
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Playing with mods since the Hey0 mod
Reason I want to join: Im Already on the Tekkit server and also a fan of the direwolf pack thats why iam applying here

Last edited:

NyanMeh

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: nyan_meh
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: About two years give or take.
Reason I want to join: Tired of the massive 1000 slot servers that do not connect with the individual. And I'm searching for a nice community to play with i guess! :)

Last edited:

Treloki

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Treloki
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 3-4 months
Reason I want to join: trying to find a good Ftb Server for some time now with a good and active community. grown a bit tired of those 100+ slot servers where there is total chaos and want to ''settle down''

Duelstein

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Duelstein

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 1,5-2 years (1-2 years of Vanilla)
===================
Reason I want to join:
===================​
  • The 1st reason: I am a friend of Treloki, we usually play together lots of online games .. Since I introduced him Minecraft, we never settled on any server.. And the reason is pretty much what he stated above (good community, uber large slots 500 -1000, chaos on most servers, Griefing is bread and butter and stuff..)

• The 2nd reason i want to join: I understand that u are a new server, and a new server needs good players (by good I mean respectful, helpful and joyful players).. I think I am one of that kind of players.

• The 3rd and final reason: I am currently doing my master's Thesis research, and my head is ready to explode.. In my breaks, I could not find anything more creative than playing Minecraft :)) This server is very promising, and I hope it will make my days funnier and brighter :)

Hope to see u guys online!
Alex​

Last edited: