1.0.3: Vanishing Inventory

Larlanen

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Three times now I've logged into my SP world and my primary inventory has been wiped. Anything I had equipped in the baubles slots is still there. Everything else in my inventory, toolbar, and accumulated experience is gone. I haven't been able to determine anything out of the ordinary that I was doing at the time. I don't even know where to begin to figure this one out and I don't know what I can do to replicate the issue.

Sorry if this has already been posted but I didn't see anything like it when I skimmed the topics.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
This happened once to me as well, though at the time I assumed it was due to some internet issues. Post the console log of you starting up and loading into the world? Should tell us something about why it forgets your stuff.

Dannyaaaa

Jul 29, 2019
I had an issue similar to this, and reverting to a backup fixed it. I think it is because some file somewhere is corrupted.

Jul 29, 2019
I've had this a few times, though I've experienced it to be more a total reset of my player data (inventory, armour, XP and morphs).

Because I've never had to do it before how do you recover your player data from a back up?

Dannyaaaa

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't ever just reset my player, I've always just reset the entire world to a backup. To get to the backups go to direwolf20_17/minecraft/backups/Worldname/Year/Month/Day/time. then just copy the backup you want into your saves folder and then play it.