1.0.3: Openblocks Builders guide

Zalirae

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
The openblocks builders guides is not showing the ghost blocks can adjust the shape and size fine but no ghost blocks to follow.

Mod & Version:
Open Blocks

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
I have used a builders guide I made in version 1.0.2 and have created 2 more in 1.0.3 none of which show the ghost blocks.

Have also quit to desktop and reloaded with same results

Known Fix:

Zalirae

Jul 29, 2019
Confirmed, does indeed require a redstone signal. cant believe I never thought to try that.

Zalirae

Jul 29, 2019
nor do I to be honest that probably why I never thought to try it. guess it so you can turn it off if you run out of resources

zeomkean

Jul 29, 2019
With Biomes O' Plenty nether Flesh blocks that break down into flesh one can craft the Flesh Block, however when you put the flesh block into the crafting interface there is an item conflict in which the flesh block turns into MInefactory Reloaded raw meat ingots, 9 to be exact.

10pm

Jul 29, 2019
With Biomes O' Plenty nether Flesh blocks that break down into flesh one can craft the Flesh Block, however when you put the flesh block into the crafting interface there is an item conflict in which the flesh block turns into MInefactory Reloaded raw meat ingots, 9 to be exact.

This doesn't relate to the main topic, so you should open up a new thread.

But i think i've seen that issue before in earlier versions. Maybe its intended