1.0.3: Cant change the Deep Storage Unit recipe from Thermal Expansion to Vanilla items

Nahaniel

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I canged the config of MFR several times and even reinstalled the whole modpack but its not working!

recipesets {
B:ThermalExpansion=false
B:Vanilla=true
}

In the game i just get the recipe with the TE Tesseract shown.

Do i need to change something else or is it a bug?!

Mod & Version:
Minefactory reloaded 2.8.0RC6-5

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Yes

Known Fix:
None

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
It may be lack of sleep hitting finally, but I do not happen to remember what DSU stands for. Also, more detailed explanation plz? XD

Nahaniel

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, Deep Storage Unit yes :D
Forgot not anyone is used to DSU.

I try to explain it better.

I updated the DW20 pack from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3.
The recipe for the Minefactory reloaded machines using mostly Thermal Expansion parts by default e.g.
a Tesseract Frame and four resonant Chests ( i think) for the Deep storage unit.

The configline for that is this one:

recipesets {
B:ThermalExpansion=true
B:Vanilla=false
}

BUT normally i changed it to

recipesets {
B:ThermalExpansion=false
B:Vanilla=true
}

And that disabled the Thermal Expansion recipes and replaced them with the vanillarecipes e.g. a MFR Machine frame, 3 Ender pearls, 2 eyes of the ender and 3 plastic sheets.

Since i updated from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3 this wont work anymore means i change the config but the recipes wont change in game.They just show the Thermal Expansion recipesets and the vanilla ones arent working at all...And it is a singleplayer problem ;) I know about the Server/Client configs :D

Sorry for my bad english and that crappy explanation, hope its more clear now :)

Last edited:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
I'd assume there's some other config "button" that needs to be swapped elsewhere, or you're looking at an older version of the config, and there's a newer one the program is actually accessing elsewhere. Just guessing though, I don't know enough about the config stuff to be more certain. XD