1.0.3: 1.0.3 IC2 cables no longer connecting to machines

viper1969

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I had a setup going from solar panels to an ender quarry with Insulated Copper Cables. Those no longer connect to the Ender Quarry. Ender IO conduits don't connect to the solar panels.

IC2 Cables also don't connect to Thermal Expansion Energy Cells now.

Or MFR Machines

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Last edited:

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure the cable not connecting to the Thermal Expansion energy cells is how it should be(not sure)
But as for the ender IO part that should work.
Have you tried the Yeta wrench? Shft-L-Click should open a menu is it set on extract? or maybe disabled?
And is it not just a visual bug?
Also note that Ender IO has a new version running you might need to Break and replace the cables or maybe put them in the crafting benche to remake them(see Capacitor Bank).

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
From the 1.0.3 changelog: https://feedthebeast.atlassian.net/wiki/display/PML/Direwolf20 (1.7.x) 1.0.3
  • Removed Enet Bridge
That mod was responsible of converting between RF and EU, but it's removed on purpose. Possibly caused lag. You can still use other methods like MFR's Rednet energy cables. I know they work at least RF->EU but i'm not 100% sure of EU->RF, haven't tested that way.
Well if it worked fine b4 he could possibly add it back.
I'm not sure if this will cause any crashes so dont blame me :p

DaemosDaen

Jul 29, 2019
enetbridge caused issues by creating log spam. Lots of log spam, bring some server to their knees.