1.0.2: Server crashes while loading

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Can you copy/pasta the bit that starts with "---- Minecraft Crash Report ----"? That's likely the only part we need to see. :)

Naddox

Jul 29, 2019
When your server crashes it should be generating a crash report in the directory /crash-reports/

but based on what you posed, it looks like enderstorage is your culprit per lines 142 and 143. But without the actual crash report, cant really tell you whats what.

1. [19:13:01] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Caught exception from EnderStorage
  2. java.lang.RuntimeException: java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format

Yaeger

Jul 29, 2019
Just a wild guess, but if the gzip exception is really the one that is causing the server to trip up, maybe check if all the mod files are correct? Maybe redownload the mods?

DinckelMan

Jul 29, 2019
I have no idea what could have happened to them, because all i did was stop the server and start it again.

I forgot to mention that this affects only the map i was playing on. Any other map works perfectly fine

Yaeger

Jul 29, 2019
If it is with a specific map, the mod files themselves can be ruled out, so then it is possibly a corrupted file in the saved world I guess.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
It's talking about queued events not being able to start and ender storage...
Mk, I'm guessing something went into a dye-able ender chest or pouch that the mod doesn't like. I suppose one way to be sure is to delete all current EnderStorage inventories and see if that fixes it.