1.0.2: Power suit

pykolas123

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Crashes the game when installing suite upgrades (Not all upgrades, but lots of them).

Mod & Version:
Powersuit

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Yes, try to install any upgrade on power suite

Known Fix:

FInaldeath

Jul 29, 2019
It is when you only have exactly the right amount of items needed for a particular upgrade. Luckily it only crashes the server and not the entire game, modded minecraft startup times are so bad i would drop mps like a brick if it fully crashed the game. But if you have more than the amount needed to install the upgrade it usually doesn't crash the server in my experience.

Optimoos

Jul 29, 2019
Not entirely sure why this mod is included, to be honest. The mod is not functional, I dealt with the crashes and got a power suit built and installed the modules I wanted and none of them function. It's basically not ready for use in 1.7.10 at this point in time.

beaualee

Jul 29, 2019
It doesn't function because this version of Powersuits doesn't come with default power. You must have a battery in one of your pieces or none of the mods will function.

Cheers

Optimoos

Jul 29, 2019
It doesn't function because this version of Powersuits doesn't come with default power. You must have a battery in one of your pieces or none of the mods will function.

Cheers
I didn't even try without batteries, I have the elite battery in all my gear, so no, that's not it.

Naddox

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't even try without batteries, I have the elite battery in all my gear, so no, that's not it.
Did you apply power to your modules? Running 1.0.2 and I just made a full suit with every module working just fine.

Optimoos

Jul 29, 2019
Did you apply power to your modules? Running 1.0.2 and I just made a full suit with every module working just fine.
Well, I'll eat my words, that was it. Sorry for noobing it up!

However, the OPs point stands, the mod crashes out severely when using the tinker table to add suit parts.