1.0.2: Ender Quarry and Transfer nodes/Ender IO Conduits

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Setting up a deep dark quarry, and I've got a tesseract a few blocks away to take the items. However, it seems like the entire time I've been there I've gotten this message over and over again:

[Server thread/WARN] [IC2]: EnergyNet.removeTileEntity: appeng.tile.misc.TileInscriber@5bc9a20 (appeng.tile.misc.TileInscriber@5bc9a20) doesn't match the registered te appeng.tile.misc.TileInscriber@6b005081, skipping

This or for TileCharger instead. But to the conduits.
I can attach a orange power conduit to the quarry, but item conduits refuse to hook up. Transfer nodes are placed in "red mode", and won't connect to the item conduits either. (I also have a silk touch upgrade attached to the quarry.)

Am I doing something wrong here? I mean, I'd assume that the transfer node at least, being from the same mod, would connect.

Edit; apparently red mode means nothing, the transfer node eventually connected to the tesseract itself. Also the error messages have stopped for now.

Mod & Version:
Extra Utilities, Ender IO

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Last edited:

itanshi

Jul 29, 2019
You can attach a tesseract directly to the quarry. If you wish to throttle it or filter trash; I'd just do it at the reception point.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
A tesseract is from Thermal Expansion. Try using the conduits from Ender io.

That's what I was using. I'm aware that the other ones are under construction atm.

I figured that tesseract by itself thing would work, but I was hoping to take advantage of the multiple conduits in one block thing that IO does. XD

Eddy_D

Jul 29, 2019
That's what I was using. I'm aware that the other ones are under construction atm.

I figured that tesseract by itself thing would work, but I was hoping to take advantage of the multiple conduits in one block thing that IO does. XD

I upgraded from the V1.0.1 to V1.0.2. In V1.0.1 I had an active quarry going with EnderIO pipes connected to a tesseract. In v1.0.2 this broke and the pipes no longer connect.. so it's definately an issue with v1.0.2.

I'm going back to V1.0.1 until this is fixed...