1.0.2: Chisel Microsoblocks still not in the config

Zadkiel

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
It was stated several times by DW20 and Carl that the config change necessary for you to make microblocks of Chisel mod blocks would be added in 1.0.2 - unfortunately that change does not appear to have made it in.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Yes, attempt to make a microblock of a Chisel mod block, and fail as the recipe is missing.

Known Fix:
In a singleplayer world, you can simply edit the microblocks config file as follows:
http://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/1syq84/multipart_configs_for_chisel_mod/

Unfortunately for a multiplayer server (which I play on) the config has to be made on both server and client or the client gets booted on connect, so we need the change to be part of the pack.

Reactions: jvonbon

jvonbon

Jul 29, 2019
I was about to start my own thread on this when I found yours. I too would like some sort of microblock support for chisel and other such mods. An easier solution than the microblocks.cfg may be to use the ForgeMultipart Integration mod. I've done some limited testing on an offline server and it does need to be installed on the server or it will reject clients without. Also, for a more complete coverage of microblocks in the pack the FMPIntegration.cfg should have the following option set to true:

B:numbering=true