1.0.1: TConstruct not accepting Flux Modifier

DoomX777

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
So I just made a pickaxe but i cant seems to add the flux modifier using both the flux capacitor and the energy cell. It doesnt crash the game or anything but it wont show up in the tool forge. If this help i made the pick using paper rod and alumite binder and pickaxe head.

Mod & Version:
Tconstruct & Thermal Expansion

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Try to make a tconstruct tool and add an energy cell.

Known Fix: paper tool rod wont accept flux modifier. Change the tool rod to something else. (Bug?)

Last edited:

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
Tried this out. Works fine.

Remember, it's a HARDENED FLUX CAPACITOR or a LEADSTONE ENERGY CELL. Any other combo won't work.

Source: Materials & You: Volume 2. Verified in DW20 1.0.1.

DoomX777

Jul 29, 2019
Tried this out. Works fine.

Remember, it's a HARDENED FLUX CAPACITOR or a LEADSTONE ENERGY CELL. Any other combo won't work.

Source: Materials & You: Volume 2. Verified in DW20 1.0.1.
Yeah i did put leadstone energy or hardened flux but wont work

EDIT: I just found out in materials and you ver 2 in the flux modifier tab it has no result picture ( a.k.a it has no picture on the right box ) is this normal.

Last edited:

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
It doesn't show anything in my book either. But it works fine when I add it in the Tool Forge (you are using a Tool Forge, not just a Tool Station, right?)

I can post a pic if it helps. One thing I did change though from your post was that I made the tool rod out of Alumite and the Binding out of paper (the paper has a handle modifier of 0.3, so I figured it'd be better as a binding)

DoomX777

Jul 29, 2019
It doesn't show anything in my book either. But it works fine when I add it in the Tool Forge (you are using a Tool Forge, not just a Tool Station, right?)

I can post a pic if it helps. One thing I did change though from your post was that I made the tool rod out of Alumite and the Binding out of paper (the paper has a handle modifier of 0.3, so I figured it'd be better as a binding)

OK so i tried using alumite rod and it works. Thanks.