1.0.1: Elementium axe

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
if you kll someone with an elementium axe who has nothing in their inventory they will spawn a grave stone that grave stone will have a player head named "unnamed" that item when put in the selected slot on the hotbar(possably just anywhere in the hotbar) it will start a CTD loop causing you to have a player file that has an item that stops you from being able to do anything

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
you probably dont want to repeat it but you can by following the steps above

Known Fix:
have an op clear the inventory(untested)

itanshi

Jul 29, 2019
I cleared his inventory with

/clear [player] 397 3

successfully

As I understand it, the Elementium Axe drops a (corrupted?) head with no name and having it in hotbar causes a Crash to Desktop. This was reproduced (unfortunately?) many times.

itanshi

Jul 29, 2019
http://vazkii.us/br101/

Well according to this, we may not have the latest botania (1.2-131 as opposed to 1.3 140). We are on cauldron (for now), and optifine is unrelated given a player crashed with it and another without it.

I don't see this bug in the changelog however. I believe she wants it tested with the latest build alone on forge.

Last edited:

CreativeGuy2013

Sep 7, 2014
In the World of CRAZIENESS!
That is definitly true, the cur. version of the DW20 pack does not have the latest version of botania, but even in the latest update there are no signs of a fix like that in the changelog.

That bug definitly still exists in the latest version. Just tested, so if someone wants to shoot Vazkii a bug report, NP.