1.0.1: Any questions about Direwolf20

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

Hi,

I have a few questions. But first. I use the Direwolf20 1.0.1 package and have absolutely nothing to change it.

Now for the questions:

1) The meteorite of AppliedEnergistics, you can turn off the some as or at least block their damage?

2) Direwolf20, has said in the first video of his LPs you should make sure that you have Biomes O'Plenty turned on, that must be really turned on? - For this alone already reduced the Serrver refresh rate of 20-25 normal 10-15 ...

3) In the final Mod IO should be "conduits" with which one can transport eg Item should, with me there are not ....

---

Please excuse my bad english. I can not absolutely and use the Google translator. Please respond in light english without foreign words or abbreviations.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Alright:
1) The damage when they first appear, or are they doing damage to you afterward? I don't think I've encountered any that have persistent damage effects once they have fully spawned in.
2) BiomesOP is probably more of a preference than a must. The server rate is likely most affected by the giant trees the mod sometimes generates. I believe those can be turned off so they don't appear, though I do not know how.
3) Explain please. Are you saying the conduits do not exist, or they do not work? And if they do not work, what are you using them for, which machines do you have them connected to?

Reactions: Internuntius

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
Alright:
1) The damage when they first appear, or are they doing damage to you afterward? I don't think I've encountered any that have persistent damage effects once they have fully spawned in.
2) BiomesOP is probably more of a preference than a must. The server rate is likely most affected by the giant trees the mod sometimes generates. I believe those can be turned off so they don't appear, though I do not know how.
3) Explain please. Are you saying the conduits do not exist, or they do not work? And if they do not work, what are you using them for, which machines do you have them connected to?

Thank you.

1) It will fall off and other meteorites from the sky, they make significant block damage, I have no idea why and also, unfortunately, no idea how I disable the, or their block damage.

2) Okay, then I will try with a DEFAULT world it once. Simply because of the tick rate.

3) If I type in the NEI as a search term "conduit", then there erscht only the "Spell Conduit" of Blood Magic, Ender IO therefore does not seem to exist.

---

Please excuse my bad english. I can not absolutely and use the Google translator. Please respond in light english without foreign words or abbreviations.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
1) Oooh, you want to turn them off entirely. I must warn you that if you do, it will make it impossible to create Applied Energistics computers. The meteors hold the items you need to create circuits. Are you alright with that?
3) Hum. Checklist time.
-Have you checked your mod list (accessible before loading up a specific pack) to make sure Ender IO is enabled?
-Have you checked Ender IO's config file to make sure conduits are not disabled?
-Look up the recipe online, and try to make one anyway. Does that work, despite NEI?
(Recipe on my version; 6 Conduit Binder, 3 Pulsating Iron Nugget)

If none of the above work, then I'm afraid it extends beyond the scope of my knowledge.

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
Done. Have just uploaded all server files again. And it works fine.

---

Next it would be very nice if someone could make a guide to "Funky Locomotion" Mod, a guide can understand people who can NULL English. I want build flush doors, and need help there.

---

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
- Next it would be very nice if someone could make a guide to "Funky Locomotion" Mod, a guide can understand people who can NULL English. I want build flush doors, and need help there.

- Next, how do I stop the LOG file function? - I do not mean the normal server logs I mean the special folder "logs" as I turned off its that there *-zip and are designed ... here are created every day with me to the 150MB of what extreme case of only 5GB HDD is.

---

Yaeger

Jul 29, 2019
If the zipfiles themselves get more than a few kilobytes big, check the advanced options of the launcher to see if 'Extra Launcher Debugging' has been turned on.
If you don't want any logfiles at all, I don't know if you can turn it off.

But just my backup directory itself is almost 6 gigabyte now, so I am not worried about the logfiles.

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
- Next it would be very nice if someone could make a guide to "Funky Locomotion" Mod, a guide can understand people who can NULL English. I want build flush doors, and need help there.
Please, really need help there.

- Next, how do I stop the LOG file function? - I do not mean the normal server logs I mean the special folder "logs" as I turned off its that there *-zip and are designed ... here are created every day with me to the 150MB of what extreme case of only 5GB HDD is. - Please, really need help there. Somebody other could tell it me ?

---

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
Please, I need urgent help with the problem. How do I turn off the LogFile function? (not the normal LogFile, I mean the Files in the "Logs" Folder the *.log.gz files there) - I would recommend this package otherwise no longer run on my server, because the hard drive is flooded with LogFiles, there are already about 500 - 900MB daily.

Last edited:

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
Do not need any more help ... because I apparently eh Nobody can help / want - I've stopped playing DW20. Especially since the LogFiles overnight were so great that my server HDD was crowded and now it must pay a fine .....