Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
Version:

What is the bug:
firstly, version incorrect

the modular armour's boots have a module called fall dampener. this does not work.

Also, not sure if intended, but the armour shows no armour bars on the HUD.

Mod & Version:
Modular Armour

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
try equipping some and then fall.

Known Fix:

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
After experimenting a bit further, I'm inclined to believe that the armour gives you no protection at all, considering I took a hit from a pigman as if I was wearing no armor, even though I have all protection upgrades equipped.

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
you have to click on the effect, then click the "config" box to the left, then use your mousewheel to increase the value of the slider bar. Every upgrade with a setting starts at 0, so yeah that's why it's not working for you. Also currently the sliders are bugged and whatever you set for one upgrade gets applied to every upgrade on that piece. Also, some damage types have no protection, like projectiles (I'm of the opinion that this modular armor is very much a work in progress)

C

chbachman

you have to click on the effect, then click the "config" box to the left, then use your mousewheel to increase the value of the slider bar. Every upgrade with a setting starts at 0, so yeah that's why it's not working for you. Also currently the sliders are bugged and whatever you set for one upgrade gets applied to every upgrade on that piece. Also, some damage types have no protection, like projectiles (I'm of the opinion that this modular armor is very much a work in progress)
Just fixed the sliders, I managed to make a giant derp in some of my programming.

The sliders will have a fixed version in a few minutes.

The problem with this is that nobody told me that anything was wrong, and my testing showed everything was right. Most of the issues only show up outside of my computer. That is why it seems to be WIP.

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
Just fixed the sliders, I managed to make a giant derp in some of my programming.

The sliders will have a fixed version in a few minutes.

The problem with this is that nobody told me that anything was wrong, and my testing showed everything was right. Most of the issues only show up outside of my computer. That is why it seems to be WIP.
it's all good. I'll continue testing it for ya as we go along. This mod has great potential!

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
I am wondering why there are sliders? I mean, there was no indication that they existed in the first place, and it wouldn't make sense why people wouldn't have it at 100% anyway.

I would honestly say it would make sense if it was an on/off dealio, and then balance around that?

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
some of the sliders are nice, like the walking speed one I adjust regularly, around 35% when I'm inside my base, but 100% when I am travelling somewhere outside. The jump one will be nice once it's fixed as right now it's locked at moon jumps. Armor I think chbachman just wants people to be able to set it how they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.