1.0.0: Autonomous activator placement crash

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Actual version 1.2.1 - time the form was updated past 1.1.0

When updated to 1.2.1 I added power to all the Autonomous activators but did not check they worked as before.

Today I found one of 2 sugar cane farming activators not working with signal - checked ALL connections and both had exactly the same settings, the only difference was one faced North and the other faced East

Decided to remove and replace the once not functioning correctly, removed, retrieved from AE (sucked up by vacuum chest) and placed - crash occurred. Restarted had an extra Autonomous activator, the one in my hand and one where I tried to place the one in my hand when crash occurred.

My frame rate had improved greatly with 1.2.1 but today seemed a bit slow before crash - only system change is daylight savings ended last night. I mention this as I recall reading some issues when "summer time" changed for others in the last week or two

Mod & Version:
DW20 pack - removed journeymap added opis

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:
http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/cba88127

Can it be repeated:
Two crash reports created - server and client - I am not running a server but the attached is the server report

Yes I did it again and I have another duplicate activator and the game did crash. The report is from the second crash

Known Fix:
Don't touch Autonomous Activators?