[0.12.0] 1.7.10: Technomancy Discussion Thread

Vipersassasin

Jul 29, 2019
Getting ready to try out the technomancy update. Not able to test on a server yet but when I do I will let you know how it all goes.

Frontrider

Jul 29, 2019
What are those bugs? I would put it in, but i have people new to mods, and i would not put in something with too serious issues.

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019
What are those bugs? I would put it in, but i have people new to mods, and i would not put in something with too serious issues.

Most of them don't cause any real trouble. They are mostly errors in calculations. For example, processors take way too much fuel.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Technomancy 0.8.1 wasn't useless; during the hiatus, I was using Technomancy (along with DragonAPI) mainly to annoy Vazkii to make my life easier. Take a look-see:
5yqx2vg.png

Reactions: lolmer

ucwatididther

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to get the node dynamo to produce any rf. version 0.9 beta a

edit: Doesn't seem like the essentia dynamo is working either

Last edited:

Frontrider

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to get the node dynamo to produce any rf. version 0.9 beta a

edit: Doesn't seem like the essentia dynamo is working either

I have no idea how that thing should work, it does not seemed to be working back in 1.6 (i pumped in essencia and nothing happened) altough, theflogat told me that all dynamos are working.

almightyfoon

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any plan to add large scale power generation without stringing together a bunch of dynamos? I'm not thinking along the lines of Big Reactors, but a nice middle point, similar to the extra utiilities scalable generators level of power generation?

Frontrider

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any plan to add large scale power generation without stringing together a bunch of dynamos? I'm not thinking along the lines of Big Reactors, but a nice middle point, similar to the extra utiilities scalable generators level of power generation?

If it adds massive power gen, than he should add cables to support it as well. But i don't think that he will add , and hope that he will not add them.
This mod is only a bridge, nothing else. Like you can convert rf into potencia, rf into mana. From one power to the "other".

Technomancy 0.8.1 wasn't useless; during the hiatus, I was using Technomancy (along with DragonAPI) mainly to annoy Vazkii to make my life easier. Take a look-see:
5yqx2vg.png

Can you add config to adjust the ratios? One single dynamo whitout any augmentations (so its at 80 rf/tick ) can trigger this effect. I checked out the bood magic compat once, and the ratio of the blood generator seems more legit. And, i would suggest not making it to be the equvivalent revers of the hippie dynamo.

Edit to avoid double post:

Fresh test:
Only the ignis incenerator works, but only does ore doubling (it did tripleing in 1.6).

No way to pipe in essencia into the dynamo, node dynamo does nothing,eldrich consumer crashes the game , node fabricator seems to connect to essencia tubes, but does nothing , theres is no way to get the potencia out from the condenser.

So, things are most likely the same as 1.6, the difference is the consumer (it worked back there. I can not tell if i could get the essencia from the condenser back there).

I have no crash report for you, it was not generated, the game simply exited.

Last edited:

Frontrider

Jul 29, 2019
The reconstructor crashes the game when placing in the world.

http://pastebin.com/5PVEHpip

So, only golems can move the essencia into the dynamo. Also, nothing can access the condenser. I only tested the tubes before, i tried the golems now, and the condenser still an rf sink.

Last edited:
Reactions: lolmer