Open Server ⧫⧫‖ [Essence] ‖⧫⧫ | DireWolf20 v1.0.8 1.6.4 | 10 Backend Servers | 32-GB 24/7 | Anarchy | No Banned

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Eternia Logic

Jul 29, 2019

2013-12-12_01.10.16.png

Essence is a small server that uses multiple back-ends to maximize gameplay. This means that TPS performance will NEVER be an issue. However, there are daily wipes for all worlds besides the main world. This allows players to play with Mystcraft any time. This also means that chunk loading is not an issue.

The primary goal for Essence is Quality for players, not quantity. Plugins can ruin quality, so players can use the MFFS mod to help protect their places.

Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4

Online times: 24/7

Rules:
  • PVP on
  • Griefing allowed (Anarchy)
  • Stealing allowed

Banned Items: none
Banned Mods: none

Server: dreadserver.strangled.net
Dificulty: Medium

Hardware:
  • - 10 Backend Minecraft servers (Dedicated 3GB Ram each = 18 GB ram used)
  • - Dual 6-core AMD CPUs
  • - 32GB Ram
  • Supports between 10-30 slots
  • Located in the United States (There will always be latency if you are on the other side of the world)

Plugins:
  • - Chat
  • - Essentials
  • - PermissionsEx
  • Jobs

Last edited:

aex243

Jul 29, 2019
When i try to connect on the server i got some mismatched
Like:
ID 13353 is mismatched between world and game

Eternia Logic

Jul 29, 2019
The server's version has been updated! (For the 7th time in the last week...)
1.0.6!

Last edited:

Eternia Logic

Jul 29, 2019
Server has been updated to 1.0.6.

Server is self-funded, no MicroTransactions!

Advice for newcomers: Get MFFS as fast as possible.

Last edited:

Kiokimaru

Jul 29, 2019
Cannot connect today Forestry ID mismatches. Did you mess with the forestry IDs? I can connect to other 1.0.7 servers with ease.

Eternia Logic

Jul 29, 2019
Did you update your client? I can connect to the server using the newest possible version, which is 1.0.7...
Perhaps you need to press "force update"?

If this isn't the case, than either your place has a weird block or you need to remove your DW20 folder and re-download it...

Last edited:

Eternia Logic

Jul 29, 2019
The server is down, because downloading the 1.0.8 mod pack is taking literally ages. currently 10 hours in on downloading a 100 mb file...

"eta 6h 5m" @ 2 B/s

What is creeperhost doing?!!?