Open Server ❊The Ribbon❊ ⇛DW20 1.6.4|Open|Anarchy|Professional|No resets|No lagg⇚

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nl_Crafter

Jul 29, 2019
logo.png

Refer your friends now! If your friend uses /referred by <yourname> ingame you and your friend recieve rewards!

The Ribbon Server IP: 213.133.98.16
FTB modpack: DireWolf20 1.6.4
Modpack version: v1.0.12
Difficulty: Hard
Size: 50 (Will increase if needed)

Rules:
None! This is an anarchy server and everything is allowed. Except keeping the chat clean and no offensive language.

Table of Content
- Lore
- Introduction
- Banned Items/Restricted Items/Server Specs
- Link

"After 4000 years living in the dark ground below men finally dared to set a food on their homeland again. Since the enormous explosion that caused a lot of radiation, humans moved underground to be safe. They lived their normal lives there, researching deeper and deeper into technology and magic to maybe one day return to the main land. After the first humans managed to get out of the deep below they made a home citadel, from where humans would spread out and reclaim their lost land. This citadel was known as The Turquoise Towers. What could have been behind the explosion? This is a question humanity must reveal to survive."

Introduction

Hello there, young survivor! Welcome in The Turquoize Towers. From here on out, you will fight to survive in the barren mainland left by the mysterious explosion 4000 years ago. As you might expect, everything is allowed here. Stealing, griefing, PvP, everything is your friend (or your enemy). So make sure to protect your base of operation well once you go out! It might also be a good idea to establish Factions, so you have friends that can aid you in battle. Now, head out into 1 of the 4 portals and I wish you best of luck!

There are no map resets! Only The End will reset every month, and the nether every 6 months but all the other dimensions will stay the way they are. All dimensions have a boundary of 30000 blocks from 0,0 so there is enough space to explorer.

8q12.png

Restricted and Buyable Items/Server Specs

The banned items/mobs are only banned due server corruptions.
- Itemducts/Fluiducts - Crashing the server because they cannot deal with the way MCPC is threading.
- Ages - I have a plan upcoming to get your own personal dimension, but this does not involve age writing.
- Crystal chest (upgrades) - Lagging the server too much.
- REP - Too buggy and in combination with an Autonomous Activator corrupting the world.
- Dryad - Uncontrolled spawning bug from AM2, so they have to be banned.

The restricted but buyable item list is also short. We do not want to limit your gameplay by restricting a lot of items.
- Chunkloading mechanics.
- Quarry.

These are the server specs the server is running on at the moment. We will upgrade if needed/we have the money.
- 24/7 Dedicated Server
- Inter(R) Core i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz (8 Cores)
- 12GB Ram
- 1.5TB Space
- 100M/bit uplink
- Host location: Germany
- Operating System: Linux version 2.6.32-5-amd64

Website Link

mysticribbon.comyr.com for more information and support.
nzlv.png

Last edited:

Nl_Crafter

Jul 29, 2019
The lottery has been removed. I have other plans, bigger plans, for occasional events =)
And for everyone who joined last night, sorry about the world border mistake. It has been set to 30000 again :)

Only 23 welcome packs left!

Nyterider

Jul 29, 2019
the morph update for 1.0.12 fixes a lot of the bugs but I don't understand why you have morph abilities disabled :/

Nl_Crafter

Jul 29, 2019
I'll think about updating the server after 1.0.12 becomes recommended. This is to prevent instability, which I had experienced with in the past.

Only 4 welcome packs left! Join now!

Nl_Crafter

Jul 29, 2019
The map got reset due a bug with item/fluiducts and MCPC threading. Meaning, everyone will start from scratch again! Join now to be (re)given a welcome pack and start playing in a newly generated world!

Dasco4

Jul 29, 2019
The map got reset due a bug with item/fluiducts and MCPC threading. Meaning, everyone will start from scratch again! Join now to be (re)given a welcome pack and start playing in a newly generated world!

which version of MCPC are you using ?

Nl_Crafter

Jul 29, 2019
Server is going great! Just fixed the dryad mass spawning bug which caused the server to crash.

Also updated the banned item list, because some blocks/items are unfortunately crashing the world and server :/ We are still trying to keep it to a limit though!

Start playing now ;D