Whitelist Server ★☆★ Mine Empire ★☆★ [MindCrack] [WHITELIST] [YOUTUBE] - WE WANT YOU!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

sauke1102

Jul 29, 2019
Description-
Mine Empire is a small whitelisted Feed The Beast minecraft server that runs MindCrack.Most of our members record videos on the server as well.
Information-Name: Mine Empire
Players: 15
Whitelist: Yes
Version: MindCrack
Gamemode: Survival

Map Started:
27/07/2013 Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/MineEmpire/
YouTube: - Being Created -
Rules-Mine Empire tries not to have strict rules. Just don't be mean, offensive or annoying. Furthermore, a big requirement for a successful community is honesty and reliance. As well as this, please dont steal or destroy anything in someone's area. Tell us if you go on vacation so we will not remove you. Additionally try to hide the server IP if you are recording videos. Hacking is the fastest way of ruining the game for yourself so it is your own fault if you use any of them.
Application-Currently accepting new applications!
If you want to join
Mine Empire simply give us following information in an application video on Youtube:
(We accept written and verbal applications)
Furthermore, the following requirements must be met: Must be at least 15 with no less than 100 subscribers (Exceptions at Owner and admins digression) Active YouTube channel Good quality
Apply here ------>
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1iJa0ziNAv3PqVanpdxX4SHl1B0ZFm08ixEBn9IQyO14/viewform

Xavier Clinquart

Jul 29, 2019
Hi i was wondering somthing.
First of all i am no youtuber and i was wondering if you are accepting normal players aswel?
I am a social teamplayer kind of guy so i am basicly just looking for a good communety.
Anny kind of answer possitive/negative or questions would be gracefully accepted. (also if you want to contact me on skype message me and ill send you my skype name)

cheerz

Xavier

psquared247

Jul 29, 2019
I send an apply to you hope I did it right I don't live far from KCK and id love to play some FTB with you guys send a reply if u want my email again thx

zwbrown

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I was just looking for Whitelisted feed the beast servers and I found this one.

IGN: zwbrown
Why I should be added: I am a youtuber, I love feed the beast, I am also a redstoner, I hate griefers but have a great sense or humor, I am a red (MineCraft) slime [o.o]
Extras: I have been playing feed the beast for about 5 months now, I am staff on 3 other servers (Co-owner, Head Admin, Admin), I am on 4 other Whitelisted Minecraft servers.

I hope you accept my application! :)

-zwbrown

avery2010

Jul 29, 2019
Name: funkeytown2055
Players: 16
Why I should be added: i would love to join your server to meet new
people and do fun things it would be great if you let me join i would dedicate my self to this sever