Whitelist Server ≈ Nirvana ≈ V8.1.1 | Whitelisted | 24/7 | Australian Hosted | Mature Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

r0lyat

Jul 29, 2019
Nirvana
apple.png
(1.4.7)
Introduction:
Nirvana is a private whitelisted server found by myself (r0lyat). It is being hosted by Minecraft Server Australia. Nirvana is a FTB MindCrack server generated in 1.4.7. The server has been up for about 5 months - this map has been up for about 1 month - We do not reset maps unless we unfortunately have no other choice (i.e. new modpack/corrupt world etc). It is inspired by the server MindCrack (hosted by Guudeboulderfist). I had trouble looking for a server similar to this that was located in Australia so I (and others) wouldn't get the horrible lag, so I decided to create my own. That being said, most decisions will be democratically chosen. However I (for now atleast) remain most executive decision making. On Nirvana, we want a mature, friendly community to play along with, enhancing the minecraft atmosphere. On application, I prefer ages 16+ however if you're feeling you can beat the stereotype, I'm open to considerations.

Rules:
  • No griefing
  • No stealing
  • No PVP without reason
  • Pranking is allowed (use of methods that may destroy items is prohibited)
  • We treat each other with mutual respect
  • On application we make our IGN (in-game-name) bold
  • Build a reasonable way away from another player (unless negotiated with said player)
  • Arguments to be settled with mature language. Besides that, I don't mind what language you use as long as its not distasteful.
  • If you break in to or blow up (due to creeper, ghast, wither etc) someone else's build, you have the responsibility to fix it, leave a sign with your name attached and make up for the nuisance asap
On PVP:
Negotiated PVP is fine. Random, unprovoked PVP is not. (We sometimes attack unprovoked, but if the other people involved tell you to stop or dont do it, you must listen and take it in consideration about if you will randomly attack them again.
When killing another player, you need to pick up their items and either return them, or put them in a chest safely for them to get them back. (unless negotiated)

On Pranking:
tnt/fire/lava/creeper-spawners etc not allowed because it may destroy items and it can leave permanent damages which cant be cleaned up properly. When doing a prank, you must leave a sign with your name. Pranks are to be taken in good and fun humor. Ideally pranks are to be witty and clever in regard to particular conversations/events with the person - otherwise it can be seen as just being a nuisance and not being funny.

more detailed info can be asked in the 'Nirvana Community Message' - Which we use Skype for.
It's not used in a very formal way, however sometimes i will make a formal message to the server.

Application:
Ingame name:
Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally:
What do you like most about feed-the-beast:
Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave:
How long have you been playing with mods for:
What kind of builds do you make:
What do you do when you get bored of a project:
How long have you been playing minecraft:
What is your favorite mod in the FTB MindCrack pack:
How often will you be online:
How do you deal with social conflict:
Why do you want to join this server in particular:
Do you watch any LP'ers (if so, favorite LPer):
Do you make Let's Play videos? (if so, youtube name):
Tell me a joke:
Do you consider yourself quiet or social:
Tell me about yourself:
Would you chip in some money monthly to help keep the server running:
(Screenshots of your builds will increase the quality of your application)

18 Slots
Accepting applications
Hosted in Australia (brisbane)
3GB Ram
-------
Currently running:
MindCrack V8 + IC2 build #213

-------
Currently, players are from:
Australia
England
United States
Israel
Sweden

(aiming to have at least 4-9 people on at any time - currently have about 3-6 active players)

soapbrah

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: pap_100
Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: YES I PREFER TO
What do you like most about feed-the-beast: PLEANTY OF MODS EASY TO INSTALL
Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: TO MUCH GREIFING
How long have you been playing with mods for: 1 YEAR
What kind of builds do you make: COMPLEX AUTOMATED SYSTEMS
What do you do when you get bored of a project: START A NEW ONE
How long have you been playing minecraft: 2 YEARS
What is your favorite mod in the FTB MindCrack pack: ic2
How often will you be online: EVERYDAY
How do you deal with social conflict: VERY WELL
Why do you want to join this server in particular: SEEMS GOOD
Do you watch any LP'ers (if so, favorite LPer): NO
Do you make Let's Play videos? (if so, youtube name): NO
Tell me a joke: JUSTIN BEIBER
Do you consider yourself quiet or social: QUIET
Tell me about yourself: ONLY IN THE SERVER
Would you chip in some money monthly to help keep the server running: YES

r0lyat

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: pap_100
Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: YES I PREFER TO
What do you like most about feed-the-beast: PLEANTY OF MODS EASY TO INSTALL
Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: TO MUCH GREIFING
How long have you been playing with mods for: 1 YEAR
What kind of builds do you make: COMPLEX AUTOMATED SYSTEMS
What do you do when you get bored of a project: START A NEW ONE
How long have you been playing minecraft: 2 YEARS
What is your favorite mod in the FTB MindCrack pack: ic2
How often will you be online: EVERYDAY
How do you deal with social conflict: VERY WELL
Why do you want to join this server in particular: SEEMS GOOD
Do you watch any LP'ers (if so, favorite LPer): NO
Do you make Let's Play videos? (if so, youtube name): NO
Tell me a joke: JUSTIN BEIBER
Do you consider yourself quiet or social: QUIET
Tell me about yourself: ONLY IN THE SERVER
Would you chip in some money monthly to help keep the server running: YES

You have not been accepted, sorry.

vglocus

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: vglocus
Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: Yes, vglocos there too and I am no afraid to use it.
What do you like most about feed-the-beast: 1) it provides a whole new dimension to MC. 2) High end stuff is far more high end than in vanilla. It is a lot longer until you can farm every single thing.
Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: I have been on my own servers but am looking for a bigger community that runs FTB. My own currently have very low activity.
How long have you been playing with mods for: August 2012
What kind of builds do you make: Much more into functionality than estetics, partly cause I can't make gorgeous stuff, and partly cause I enjoy functionality.
What do you do when you get bored of a project: Try to make it at least partly finished, maybe not as glorious as it could have been but deliverable. I tend to never really be finished but comes back with improvements all the time.
How long have you been playing minecraft: Jan 2011, early beta.
What is your favorite mod in the FTB MindCrack pack: Computercraft hands down.
How often will you be online: Weekdays: a couple of hours 2-3 days a week. Weekends: More, both days for a few hours.
How do you deal with social conflict: I am a mild mannered, level headed person. I tend to deal with facts and not feelings. Same goes for conflicts. I am very open to everyone and seldom have trouble with people.
Why do you want to join this server in particular: Your mature attitude. I am not interested in joining another "13+" server. I am older than the average minecrafter and am looking for a community that reflects that.
Do you watch any LP'ers (if so, favorite LPer): Mindcrack - Guude, B00 and/or Vintage Beef.
Do you make Let's Play videos? (if so, youtube name): vglocus on yt but I do not post videos (yet, but have thought about it).
Tell me a joke: There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't. (classic, I know, but I can't force humor)
Do you consider yourself quiet or social: both depending on mood. I am always friendly and open to people, but sometimes it is nice to play by myself. But the major reason for applying is that I enjoy playing with others.
Tell me about yourself: I am a webdeveloper, former bioengineer, who likes movies and games. My movie interest was formerly fed as I worked as a projectionist at the local cinema. After college was over I got a job as a webdeveloper for a company in Stockholm. The commute is the main reason I wont play more during weekdays. I have always been a commited student involved in many activities. I keep myself busy. Spend a year in California at Cal Poly. One of the greatest years of my life.
Would you chip in some money monthly to help keep the server running: Yes, I am prepared to pay my due.

Alex Abercrombie

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Supernova_pilot
Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: ive got skype, i do not however own a headset, and if i did, im sure id get many nasty comments from my gf saying imspeaking too loud etc... (live in a small flat)
Country: austria - if the ping would be too horrible, then no worries about declining me
What do you like most about feed-the-beast: the huge diversity and different way in which u can set up your personalised projects
Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: 2 weeks ago i joined my first ftb server, then the hoster (16 yrs old) suddenly realised he hasnt got the money or time to manage it, so the server got shut down
How long have you been playing with mods for: since the mindcrackers started playing ftb, thats what got me interested
What kind of builds do you make: big fan or circles in this block game, and like building up in the sky - has to be symetrical!!!
What do you do when you get bored of a project: put i on my to-do lsit to carry on when im interested again (usually doesnt take long :p)
How long have you been playing minecraft: estimated year and a half
What is your favorite mod in the FTB MindCrack pack: definately forestry - specifically bees (and extra bees) - im a biology student, highly interested in genetics, this really appeals to me
How often will you be online: every day, probably at least 3 hours, most probably more
How do you deal with social conflict: in a normal fashion, i dont start shouting or insulting the opposite party, i try and discuss, to get my opinion accross and work things out
Why do you want to join this server in particular: i have to admit, its not specifically this server i want to join, i want to join a server that has a mature user base, and thats friendly, i want to play with players where i can have in depth conversations with - whatever the topic (met many aussies in my life, enjoyed my time with every single one of them... friendly bunch u lot :p)
Do you watch any LP'ers (if so, favorite LPer): only mindcrackers, etho, baj (love him), b team, and guude every now and then... been watching a fair bit of nebris recently too)
Do you make Let's Play videos? (if so, youtube name): i do not...no headset, and not to compfortable speaking to myself staring at a monitor
Tell me a joke: horse - bar - why the long face... think everyone knows it.... (more of a long build up, stand up comedy type of guy... big fan of george carlin)
Do you consider yourself quiet or social: depends on how drunk i am :p no, it deoends on what the conversation is about, if its something im completely uninterested in, then ill keep myself out of it, but as soon as i want to chip in, im in an all out typing frenzy
Tell me about yourself: biology student, work in a bar, in a long term relationship, big animal fan (pretty much live in a zoo - animals outnumber humans 5:1)
Would you chip in some money monthly to help keep the server running: i would, but not on a regular basis, ive ot lots of bills to pay, rent aint cheap, and you dont earn to well in my profession and the hours i work...
(Screenshots of your builds will increase the quality of your application) unfortunately havent got any... but on the server that just got shutdown, my build was a 23 block diameter circle, with a donut shaped 47 (?) block diameter circle right above it, was planning on increasing level by level, leaving the center open, always making a bigger circle next level up

r0lyat

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Supernova_pilot
Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: ive got skype, i do not however own a headset, and if i did, im sure id get many nasty comments from my gf saying imspeaking too loud etc... (live in a small flat)
Country: austria - if the ping would be too horrible, then no worries about declining me
What do you like most about feed-the-beast: the huge diversity and different way in which u can set up your personalised projects
Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: 2 weeks ago i joined my first ftb server, then the hoster (16 yrs old) suddenly realised he hasnt got the money or time to manage it, so the server got shut down
How long have you been playing with mods for: since the mindcrackers started playing ftb, thats what got me interested
What kind of builds do you make: big fan or circles in this block game, and like building up in the sky - has to be symetrical!!!
What do you do when you get bored of a project: put i on my to-do lsit to carry on when im interested again (usually doesnt take long :p)
How long have you been playing minecraft: estimated year and a half
What is your favorite mod in the FTB MindCrack pack: definately forestry - specifically bees (and extra bees) - im a biology student, highly interested in genetics, this really appeals to me
How often will you be online: every day, probably at least 3 hours, most probably more
How do you deal with social conflict: in a normal fashion, i dont start shouting or insulting the opposite party, i try and discuss, to get my opinion accross and work things out
Why do you want to join this server in particular: i have to admit, its not specifically this server i want to join, i want to join a server that has a mature user base, and thats friendly, i want to play with players where i can have in depth conversations with - whatever the topic (met many aussies in my life, enjoyed my time with every single one of them... friendly bunch u lot :p)
Do you watch any LP'ers (if so, favorite LPer): only mindcrackers, etho, baj (love him), b team, and guude every now and then... been watching a fair bit of nebris recently too)
Do you make Let's Play videos? (if so, youtube name): i do not...no headset, and not to compfortable speaking to myself staring at a monitor
Tell me a joke: horse - bar - why the long face... think everyone knows it.... (more of a long build up, stand up comedy type of guy... big fan of george carlin)
Do you consider yourself quiet or social: depends on how drunk i am :p no, it deoends on what the conversation is about, if its something im completely uninterested in, then ill keep myself out of it, but as soon as i want to chip in, im in an all out typing frenzy
Tell me about yourself: biology student, work in a bar, in a long term relationship, big animal fan (pretty much live in a zoo - animals outnumber humans 5:1)
Would you chip in some money monthly to help keep the server running: i would, but not on a regular basis, ive ot lots of bills to pay, rent aint cheap, and you dont earn to well in my profession and the hours i work...
(Screenshots of your builds will increase the quality of your application) unfortunately havent got any... but on the server that just got shutdown, my build was a 23 block diameter circle, with a donut shaped 47 (?) block diameter circle right above it, was planning on increasing level by level, leaving the center open, always making a bigger circle next level up

sorry you have not been accepted

aden_g666

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: aden_g666
Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: Yes i do have Skype, and can talk occasionally.
Age: 14 (sorry if that's a little young, but i insure you i'm mature)
What do you like most about feed-the-beast: I like the fact that there is always something to do! whether it is finding a power source or making a new house.
Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: Yes, I leaved because of the fact that the owner, i found him overly annoying and immature, he would abuse his
op powers, by clearing peoples inv's as a joke.
How long have you been playing with mods for: I have been playing Ftb since the Mindcrack community started up their server, but before Ftb i was playing Tekkit.
What kind of builds do you make: I like to build Medieval style buildings with my friend (IGN: Coljac)
What do you do when you get bored of a project: When I get bored of a project I start a new one or help someone else with theirs.
How long have you been playing minecraft: I have played Minecraft since Alpha.
What is your favorite mod in the FTB MindCrack pack: Twilight Forrest.
How often will you be online: When i dont have school, alot of the time, When i have school, i like to play when i get home.
How do you deal with social conflict: easily, but if it gets to the stage they start trolling you and clearing your inv just for a laugh, it gets annoying.
Why do you want to join this server in particular: I see that it is a mature community, your aussie! I like your rules and agree with them. In general looks like a great server!
Do you watch any LP'ers (if so, favorite LPer): I do watch Lp'ers my favorite would have to me EthosLab
Do you make Let's Play videos? (if so, youtube name): No I don't.
Tell me a joke: What did one knife say to the other? Your looking sharp today.
Do you consider yourself quiet or social: I would consider myself moderate between the two.
Tell me about yourself: Young mature boy, like to ride in the bush, follow Afl, play around outside and be active!
Would you chip in some money monthly to help keep the server running: At the odd time I could as I would need to ask my parents.

abozzi

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: abozzi
Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: Use skype whenever I'm playing with friends online. Makes explaining things so much easier and some games require it. Used to be a huge wowhead and played too much arena.
What do you like most about feed-the-beast: I loved the technical redstone aspect of the game, but in vanilla it is severely limited. With FTB it gives you so more tools to play with.
Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: I have been on a Vanilla server and a FTB server prior to my application here. I left the vanilla server because of the lack of players. We started out with 10 regulars, but life called and most of the left. Leaving me on the server alone. The FTB server I played on was fun and all, but an unstable server can ruin your day quick. Days of work lost several times.
How long have you been playing with mods for: Since FTB came out, I wanted to start before, but I waited for the FTB to launch.
What kind of builds do you make: My ultimate goal is to make a fusion reactor on gregtech hard. So anything that helps to speed the process up.
What do you do when you get bored of a project: Take a break from it. Or if it really is that boring. I'd tear it down.
How long have you been playing minecraft: About two years.
What is your favorite mod in the FTB MindCrack pack: Its split between redpower 2 and gregtech. I like how gregtech increased the difficulty. Makes the game more of a challenge.
How often will you be online: I work a part time job, and just finished class. I'll hope on for an hour or two, sometimes more if I really want to see a project finished.
How do you deal with social conflict: I work with angry customers all the time. Really I'll try to talk it out.
Why do you want to join this server in particular: I really look at the rules, and see how the mods are setup. Not a fan of PVP... I have enough trouble with the game mobs, players would ruin my day. I also find it a bit disappointing when people disable the gregtech recipes, since it makes the game too easy. Other servers also require all builds to be community builds to promote a greater server community. I agree with this on certain aspects. But, this should be shouldn't be something that is forced, and this server doesn't require it.
Do you watch any LP'ers (if so, favorite LPer): Etho followed by Sethbling. I think that Etho makes some pretty nifty things. While Seth is a programming mind.
Do you make Let's Play videos? (if so, youtube name): No Lets Plays. I have a couple semi-automatic tree farm videos. They're obsolete now.
Tell me a joke:
Do you consider yourself quiet or social: Once I get to know the people, I'd consider myself more social.
Tell me about yourself: College graduate looking for a real job while working part time. Looking to kill time because I work awkward hours.
Would you chip in some money monthly to help keep the server running: Once I know that this is a server I'd want to stay on and has relative stability, I would be willing to chip in to keep the server running. I could only tell you that after playing on the server for a few days.

Wasn't able to take SS on my FTB work since the server was reset. But I do have some screen shots on my vanilla server work. Also some redstone logic work.

Redstone Works
Base Build
Dual Blaze System

Senmori

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Senmori
Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: Yes, I use Skype pretty much daily to talk to family/friends so talking is not an issue.
What do you like most about feed-the-beast: I like the fact that the developers of FTB took the time to take care of the small things, like config files and getting rid of multiple types of the same ore. To me, getting the small details right make the experience much more satisfying. I also like how they setup the modpacks. Instead of just throwing mods together and hoping they work, and then fixing issues, they put the mods together, fixed issues, and then released it. To me, that makes more sense than what other modpacks have done.
Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: Yes, and I left because either the community died or it got too immature for my tastes.
How long have you been playing with mods for: I've played Tekkit since mid-2012. Once FTB was released I switched over to that.
What kind of builds do you make: I tend to make more functional builds than aesthetic ones. That being said I usually make them look good after I finish their functionality.
What do you do when you get bored of a project: I usually just start working on another project until I get another bout of inspiration. On the other hand, once I start a project I tend to work on it until I'm done, unless the aforementioned question happens.
How long have you been playing minecraft: Since Beta 1.8 with the release of endermen. I don't miss that time at all. D:
What is your favorite mod in the FTB MindCrack pack: Either ComputerCraft or Thaumcraft.
How often will you be online: Fairly often, I tend to get on after work during weekdays and I'm on usually most of the day during the weekends.
How do you deal with social conflict: I tend to involve sarcasm at first, but I'll usually try and resolve the issue with the least amount of yelling involved.
Why do you want to join this server in particular: I like how you portray the server. I don't want to join a server that has immature players who consistently whine and complain about every little thing.
Do you watch any LP'ers (if so, favorite LPer): Yes, my favorite would probably be either Guude or Baj.
Do you make Let's Play videos? (if so, youtube name): No, I would love to but I simply don't have the time. :/
Tell me a joke: A wife asks her husband, a computer programmer; "Could you go to the store for me and buy one carton of milk, and if they have eggs, get 6!" A short time later the husband comes back with 6 cartons of milk. The wife asks him, "Why the hell did you buy 6 cartons of milk?!" He replied, "They had eggs."
Do you consider yourself quiet or social: I tend to be social unless I've had a bad day, then I tend to be quiet.
Tell me about yourself: I'm currently in school for computer science and software engineering. I am currently in Germany as part of my job. I am going to college via internet so if I go afk I am probably doing college work. I've traveled all over the world so I feel lucky that I can say I've visited most of Europe as well as Australia and New Zealand. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
Would you chip in some money monthly to help keep the server running: Sure, I don't mind helping out.

wegetable12

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: wegetable12
Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: Yes and I would like to speak in skype.
What do you like most about feed-the-beast: Well Forestry, Twilight forest, IC2 and Buildcraft.
Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: Yes. I think because there was too much griefing and not good plugins.
How long have you been playing with mods for: Half a year.
What kind of builds do you make: Normal houses.
What do you do when you get bored of a project: Do something else for a while.
How long have you been playing minecraft: Few years.
What is your favorite mod in the FTB MindCrack pack: Forestry, Twilight forest e.t.c.
How often will you be online: Amost every day.
How do you deal with social conflict: Very well.
Why do you want to join this server in particular: Just searching a good server.
Do you watch any LP'ers (if so, favorite LPer): Yogscast.
Do you make Let's Play videos? (if so, youtube name): For finnish. Signalofelitegamers.
Tell me a joke: LOL.
Do you consider yourself quiet or social: Social.
Tell me about yourself: Well I'am a normal social teen.
Would you chip in some money monthly to help keep the server running: I don't think so. Sorry.

xCardinal

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: TidalConch
Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: TidalConch
What do you like most about feed-the-beast: Landscape, Red Power 2, and that you can basically do what you want.
Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: No
How long have you been playing with mods for: Since 2011
What kind of builds do you make: Castles, factories, steam-punk style, etc.
What do you do when you get bored of a project: Destroy it and start a new one.
How long have you been playing minecraft: Played the 4K version with Notch, so a pretty long time, before any YouTube videos of it were out.
What is your favorite mod in the FTB MindCrack pack: Red Power 2 or XyCraft (With future updates not the current version)
How often will you be online: As long as I can, I'm in school which is good to note.
How do you deal with social conflict: Muting the person or working it out.
Why do you want to join this server in particular: You guys seem pretty chill and seems like a fun server.
Do you watch any LP'ers (if so, favorite LPer): Yeah, Anderzel or B-Double.
Do you make Let's Play videos? (if so, youtube name): Used to.
Tell me a joke: What do you call a camel with out humps? Hump-free!
Do you consider yourself quiet or social: Social
Tell me about yourself: My name is Avery, I'm from South Africa, I'm 17, and I'm originally from Connecticut. I speak fluent Russian, Swedish, Scottish (Depends which type), Danish, German, French, and Spanish. English is my main language, I will always use it.
Would you chip in some money monthly to help keep the server running: If it's absolutely needed for the survival of the server.

Salarindo

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Salarindo
Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: I have it but to due to parents I can't tell unless I'm accepted. I'm comfortable talking occasionally
What do you like most about feed-the-beast: Foresty, Buildcraft, Industrialcraft, Twilight Forest, Red Power, Railcraft, and XL Biomes
Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: No
How long have you been playing with mods for: Since September 2011
What kind of builds do you make: I like to make builds of all kinds of things, houses, castles, storage rooms, anything really
What do you do when you get bored of a project: Leave it and start a new one
How long have you been playing minecraft: Since early August of 2011
What is your favorite mod in the FTB MindCrack pack: I like a lot of them, my favorite would have to be either Foresty or Buildcraft of Industrialcraft
How often will you be online: I'll try to be on as much as I can, about an hour on weekdays and like 3-4 hours on the weekend.
How do you deal with social conflict: I try and talk it through with the person. I try to avoid fighting
Why do you want to join this server in particular: Because I have been looking for a long time for a good server to join and I keep getting rejected. As you described it in your post it sounded like the server I have been looking for.
Do you watch any LP'ers (if so, favorite LPer): I do but I don't really have a favorite, I watch Etho, Topmass (Minecrafted), Yogscast, Antvenom, Captainsparklez, Sethbling, Unhost, Xisuma, Keralis, TheSyndicateProject, and I recently started to watch Anderzel
Do you make Let's Play videos? (if so, youtube name): No I do not
Tell me a joke: Why did the calf cross the road? To get to the udder side!
Do you consider yourself quiet or social: It depends, some day I'm quiet and some days I'm social
Tell me about yourself: I'm just a 14 year old guy who likes to play sports and video games. I go to school and its very important to me because I want to succeed in life. I just like to have fun.
Would you chip in some money monthly to help keep the server running: If its needed.

I do have pictures of my builds but I can't post them right now because they are saved on a different computer.

homelesshommie

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Homelesshommie
Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: I have skype but at the moment my mic is down waiting to get a new one
What do you like most about feed-the-beast: I Really enjoy the amount of machines and the variety
Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: Yes, it was a very large community and constantly had people griefing
How long have you been playing with mods for: Since early November
What kind of builds do you make: A large range of things from ships to houses and large cave style homes
What do you do when you get bored of a project: I normally finish a project before I get bored but, If i get bored enough Ill take it down to reuse the space and keep things clean
How long have you been playing minecraft: About a Year now
What is your favorite mod in the FTB MindCrack pack: I really enjoy Industrial craft and Forestry
How often will you be online: I normally get on between 5-10pm weekdays Central standard time
How do you deal with social conflict: Try to find a peaceful resolution to keep all parties happy and friendly
Why do you want to join this server in particular: Seems like a very mature and friendly server
Do you watch any LP'ers (if so, favorite LPer): Yes, At the moment I've been watching Guude And VintageBeef quite a bit
Do you make Let's Play videos? (if so, youtube name): Not at the moment but i have a channel that once i can get set up(Mic) i plan on using for LP's
Tell me a joke: Two guys walk into a bar. Bartender askes them what there having. I forget the rest
Do you consider yourself quiet or social: I am quiet at first until you get to know me then I'm quiete social
Tell me about yourself: Im a Professional Mechanic from Louisiana that plays video games on my down time from work. Me and my girlfriend play games on the weekend when we are both off of work. Like having fun and enjoy meeting new people
Would you chip in some money monthly to help keep the server running: Sure would

r0lyat

Jul 29, 2019
The following have not been accepted, sorry.

aden_g666
wegetable12
TidalConch
Salarindo
Homelesshommie

Those that have been accepted have been sent a message

Nathan23432

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Nathan23432
Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: Yes and Yes, I also use teamspeak and mumble
What do you like most about feed-the-beast: All the different mods that can be used with each other.
Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: Yes, I have not left, I know for a fact that I can manage to play consistantly on multiple servers.
How long have you been playing with mods for: Not really that long, but i've seen enough videos to know what i'm doing and how to use most of the mainly used mods.
What kind of builds do you make: I like giant castles and bridges
What do you do when you get bored of a project: Start a new one and alternate between the 2.
How long have you been playing minecraft: Beta 1.5
What is your favorite mod in the FTB MindCrack pack: Thaumcraft, Xycraft and Soul Shards
How often will you be online: Most days
How do you deal with social conflict: Get a mod to deal with the problem whether im right or wrong
Why do you want to join this server in particular: 24/7 Straya server, whats not to like. i'd ping between 5 and 20 instead of 200-400 in the US and EU servers
Do you watch any LP'ers (if so, favorite LPer): Direwolf20
Do you make Let's Play videos? (if so, youtube name): No, but i'd like to but i dont have a decent Mic.
Tell me a joke: Whats a joke?
Do you consider yourself quiet or social: Both
Tell me about yourself: I like trains and about to start uni hopefully
Would you chip in some money monthly to help keep the server running: No sorry, I have too much already to pay for and not enough monies to go around :/

sterlo269

Jul 29, 2019
Locating: Maitland NSW
MC Experiance: Been playing minecraft since 2009 in alpha.. And been playing FTB since 2 weeks after is came out..
TS3: NO
would love to come to an AUSTRALIAN Feed The Beast server and will help in anyway i will also be respectful to everyone and will be very happy to see myself on this server..
Steam: sterlo269
will hope to hear from you soon..

. Isaac harrison

LightKnight

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: lightknight77777
Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: Yes i use skype and i will talk from times to times
What do you like most about feed-the-beast: The mods add alot of depth to minecraft alot more interesting features and just basically alot more fun and entrainment than vanilla
Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: I was way to advanced and there was not enough players .. it was kind of single player
How long have you been playing with mods for: from May 2012
What kind of builds do you make: everything , i like my builds esthetic and as effective as possible
What do you do when you get bored of a project: i start a new one or make it more fancy and effective
How long have you been playing minecraft: from beta 1.5
What is your favorite mod in the FTB MindCrack pack: industrial craft
How often will you be online: a couple of hours everyday
How do you deal with social conflict: i talk with the person and i usually dont even get into those
Why do you want to join this server in particular: it seems very mature and interesting also people from my country
Do you watch any LP'ers (if so, favorite LPer): direwolf20
Do you make Let's Play videos? (if so, youtube name): no maybe i will do but not sure
Tell me a joke: What do you call a blond with two brain cells? ''PREGNANT'' ( i know it's dumb )
Do you consider yourself quiet or social: Depends, i am mostly social though
Tell me about yourself:I am 17 from israel i will go to army soon and i will learn to be a doctor probably , i play games but mostly minecraft and skyrim at the moment ( the new dlc will be out soon )
Would you chip in some money monthly to help keep the server running: not sure

Pictures :
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/203/20130131180335.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/521/20130131180241.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/692/20130131180141a.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/20130131180125.png/ ( i had a RP quarry but someone messed it up)

Frourn

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: dblalock98(might be changed soon)
Do you use Skype? If so, are you comfortable talking occasionally: Yes and yes i can tell you ingame
What do you like most about feed-the-beast: The different forms of power to make.
Have you been in any other servers? If so, why did you leave: Yes. I left because I was the only active player and the world was destroyed
How long have you been playing with mods for: A few months
What kind of builds do you make: Small house and big underground bases.
What do you do when you get bored of a project: Start a new one then come back to the old one.
How long have you been playing minecraft: Since it came out
What is your favorite mod in the FTB MindCrack pack: Industrialcraft it makes a came so simple so much more complex.
How often will you be online: An hour or two a day more on weekends.
How do you deal with social conflict: Try to be respectful and be polite.
Why do you want to join this server in particular: To play with a small community. It seems alot more friendly with less people
Do you watch any LP'ers (if so, favorite LPer): I watch the mindcrakers mostly. Pyropuncher is my favorite.
Do you make Let's Play videos? (if so, youtube name): I will when I get my better computer.
Tell me a joke: A duck walks into a bar. The bartender said "What will it be?" The duck did not reply because it is a duck.
Do you consider yourself quiet or social: A little of both
Tell me about yourself: I am friendly with most people but I told tolerate rudeness.
Would you chip in some money monthly to help keep the server running: A few bucks here and there would not be a problem.
http://i.imgur.com/fJN4UEt.jpg
Not to great but I'm proud of it.