Open Server ➊ Evolvecraft ➊ |Agrarian Skies 2.1.2|Open|PARTY QUESTS|24/7|200 Slots|SSD|64GB|20TPS|Plugins

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

stephen92

Jul 29, 2019
Evolvecraft Agrarian Skies
Version: 2.1.2
IP: skies.evolvecraft.com

Rules:
  1. Do not Grief
  2. Do not Spam
  3. Do not Steal
  4. Do not Hack
  5. Keep Chat Clean
Info:
Evolvecraft is a network of servers striving to provide the best game experience for our users. We currently run a Pixelmon, Lord of the RIngs, and a Digimobs server. Now we can add Agrarian Skies to our list! We are experienced server admins with over 4 years of server management experience under our belts. Our goal is to bring you a lag free environment to enjoy the game.

Server Description:
When you join our server you will spawn in our lovely spawn. You will see some info boards that we recommend you read in order to learn how our server works. We have a skyblock plugin that allows our users to have their very own island on our server. There is also a built in party system that enables you to add your friends to the island. Then it is basically just like normal Agrarian Skies except you can enjoy the game with others.

You get 20 lives on our server. This still allows there to be a hardcore aspect to the server but it also allows you to still have fun and not worry about losing your island.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hedy101

Jul 29, 2019
is the shop on there the server,I love me some shops
i will join the server soon :)

Jinempa

Jul 29, 2019
Its a great server, its also brand new so there will be a lot of improvements made around this time. But the goal is to take all the best ideas to make the best server.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
qds quest issues, no info at spawn, no forums, no lighting at house, no staff, no players.

stephen92

Jul 29, 2019
Forums are coming, as well as a better spawn, I didnt see any point in wasting my time with a website if the server didnt pan out as I have several other servers.

Jonsky

Jul 29, 2019
From what I'm seeing when trying to connect to the server is that the server is actually up and running. It's just the fact, I think, that it needs a reboot.

If you ask me it looks as if it's crashed.

Blovadova

Jul 29, 2019
Sent a message to Stephen on team speak. He said he didn't know what he wanted to do with the server atm.

Arisa

Jul 29, 2019
Thats why we move already to another server :p Lets face it .. he wasnt really in to it since the start anyways ..!

Reactions: Blovadova