Whitelist Server ♛MindCeption♛|FTB Direwolf20 1.0.23|Whitelisted|NEW WORLD|Grief protection|Biomes O Plenty

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

shabadaboepi

Jul 29, 2019
5jvTiML.png

IGNORE THIS POST, POST ON http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...world-grief-protection-biomes-o-plenty.48734/

HAoPzZj.png

MindCeption is a new FTB Direwolf20 server, We used to be a vanilla server but recently changed to a FTB server, We are looking for more members to join our great community.

qXr8LKV.png

- Fun plugins
- Anti-Grief protection
- Great community
- 24/7 Server with dedicated host
- No Lagg
- And much more stuff!!!

DYm9zY0.png

No grief, pranks are aloud, but dont do them often.
No hacks or Cheatmods
Dont be abusive towards other members.
Dont steal from other members, unless you do fair trades which both of you know about.
Have fun and respect eachother.

lNqFIPO.png

(Fill in the following form)

What is your Minecraft username?
How old are you?
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before?
Where are you from?
Why do you want to join?
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast?
What is your favorite mod?

If you have been accepted on the server you can buy the member pack which is free http://mindception.enjin.com/shop this gives you a prefix and extra permissons

Check out one of our youtubers: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4R09E9xUyWm2hwhMWPRTw

index.php

INf5Qoi.png

r4no6yc.png
: Direwolf20 1.6.4 (.23)

PbuaIrw.png
: mindception.mcpro.eu

I86i3Jk.png
:
www.mindception.enjin.com

Last edited:

eningly

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? eningly
How old are you? 21
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? not that i know of
Where are you from? netherlands
Why do you want to join? it seems like a well esteblisht server with knolage of what you are doing and a stabel server to have fun on
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? i had a break for 6 months but i know almoste evry mod of the pack
What is your favorite mod? computercraft i am becomming a programmer so thats a nice mod to do it with

blomstrand98

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? blomstrand98
How old are you? 17
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? no i havent played on a server before but i would love to join
Where are you from? Sweden
Why do you want to join? because i would love to play with other players just not singleplayer
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? i have much experience i have played singleplayer so much so i know much
What is your favorite mod? Thermal expansion :)

MidomDevil

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? midomdevil
How old are you? 17
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? no
Where are you from? Romania
Why do you want to join? I want to done again Direwolf20 on a whitelisted server with fair players.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? 100%
What is your favorite mod? Pneumatic Craft - Applied Energistics 2 !

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? Astal2684
How old are you? 29
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? No
Where are you from? Bahamas
Why do you want to join? Would like to play with other players
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? Played since the start watched dire's videos for some time
Forestry

anthony098765

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? anthony098765
How old are you? 16
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? Not that i can recall
Where are you from? America
Why do you want to join? I am looking for a good, small community to play on
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? About a year
What is your favorite mod? AE And thermal expansion

vennefly

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? My IGN is vennefly
How old are you? I'm currently 13 years old.
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? Nope, Never have been.
Where are you from? I'm from the Netherlands.
Why do you want to join? The server I played on shut down, so I'm looking for a new one.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I started playing when the 1.4.2 BETA pack came out. So quite a lot :D
What is your favorite mod? Mystcraft, Which is probably banned, So then ComputerCraft :D.

Jur1121

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? Jur1121
How old are you? 17
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? Never.
Where are you from? Finland
Why do you want to join? I'd like to play in a server with my friend (who is probably gonna fill this form soon too). Also, I always prefer multiplayer over singleplayer.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? Kinda hard to tell as I've taken many breaks, but I know a lot of basic stuff from most mods. I've been playing FTB quite a lot in total.
What is your favorite mod? Buildcraft, along with Forestry and Thermal Expansion.

Also, I'd like to ask some extra questions: Where is the server located? Is there any item limits or disables it's good to know about in advance (like Chunk Loaders)?

Tomba_Dude

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? Tomba_Dude
How old are you? 16 (17 in August)
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? Never
Where are you from? Finland
Why do you want to join? I've wanted to play FTB but my computer has been too crappy to run it properly. Now I am getting new computer in few days and finally can play FTB without lag. I also like playing in servers, singleplayer is too lonely. My friens Jur1121 also filled this form few minutes ago and I want to play with him :)
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I know the basics of the mods and have played FTB some time ago.
What is your favorite mod? Industrial Craft 2 but also Buildcraft and Thermal Expansion.

MuayWowwy

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? maplepies
How old are you? 19
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? no sir.
Where are you from? California
Why do you want to join? was playing a server earlier this year but had to stop cause of classes. But its summer now and i got time to play and this time i think im gonna stay.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? With this mod pack particular i have alot of experience with it. i know a few tricks only thing i have not messed with is ars magica, thuamcraft and computer craft although i have the basics of them.
What is your favorite mod?Applied Energistics

MassacrewMC

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? massacrew
How old are you? 31
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? never
Where are you from? West Coast USA
Why do you want to join? I have been on a vanilla server for sometime now, but i have never played on a modded server before and to be quite honest i am sick of playing by my self. I want to join a mature community, with active members where i can pick a spot of land and create some awesome stuff!
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I have been playing modded mc since 1.2.5 and regular mc since early 2011. As for feed the beast i have been playing it since 1.4.7 dw20 pack ;)
its not in the pack but hands down Mekkisim =)

lpqrimetime

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? LQPrimeTime
How old are you? 31
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? no
Where are you from? Texas
Why do you want to join? I ran a Monster and Ultimate server, but friends lost interest and it became just me on the server, so i want to play with people who like to play as much as i do. I also am interested in the direwolf modpack as it seems to have the stuff I like with out the fluff.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I am familiar with almost every mod, I have reached endgame builds/tech on both of my previous servers.
What is your favorite mod? Projected red if im building something modern (i like the lights and alloy wires), Tinkers' construct or applied energistics.

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
What is your Minecraft username? cpaxe97
How old are you? 17
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? Once, but that's because it was a long story and it was 2 years ago.
Where are you from? US
Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a good server to meet new people and play with my friend on.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? Mostly the basic stuff, like thaumcraft, ME's, Buildcraft.
What is your favorite mod? ThaumCraft.

Dreadnik

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? Dreadnik
How old are you? 16
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? nope
Where are you from? USA
Why do you want to join? Looking for an awesome server to play on that is up whenever... and this one met all the criteria
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? ive done quite a lot on FTB, but i cannot say that i am a pro at all the mods yet
What is your favorite mod? Thaumcraft