Open Server ♚ UnionCraft Network ♚ |Agrarian Skies 2|Version 1.0.33b|24/7|Mature|SSD|64GB|20TPS|RELAUNCHED!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

LIMachi_

Jul 29, 2019
i'm not sure to have it right, but it seems the sentence "show me that dirt" is equivalent to: "can i join this server?"
so...

show me that dirt :p

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Show me the Dirt was an old promotion thats no longer being used.
The server is open, so you can join whenever you like :)

AlexLeporiday

Jul 29, 2019
I am really enjoying playing on Unioncraft because it's nice to find a stable, friendly and welcoming server with options to play quietly by yourself or invite anyone to help you at the drop of a hat.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
UnionCraft SkyBlocks has now been updated to version 3.1.1.

In addition, you can now earn website points (donation points) from voting daily!

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
We have just performed a server reset tonight, map was around 2 months old.

Everything is fresh and new and the server is running extremely well.
We also removed all previous bans due to losing all your lives, if you checked us out before and got banned due to this, feel free to come try us again!

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
That ended months ago Himise

I'll be starting a new forum thread promotion once we move over to the new server (4-6 weeks)

We have also updated to 3.1.2 :(

Last edited:

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
We have just downgraded to version 3.1.1 due to a severe repeating quest resetting bug present in version 3.1.2+

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
After a short downtime we have now relaunched this modpack on our new network and new, more powerful dedicated machine. We have added 4 brand new Agrarian Skies servers: Easy, Hard, PvP and Creative!
If you feel like giving Agrarian Skies another shot in perhaps a slightly different setting, feel free to check us out.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
How many items banned now ?, & are any of the core items banned this time, nvm I went & checked not for me.

Last edited:

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
If your referring the Thermal Expansion ducts, yes those are still disabled with transfer pipes enabled instead, which are quite frankly better anyways.

I know other server have enabled them and I know those servers can have terrible lag at times. We prefer stability and performance.
That being said, whilst ducts are disabled, they are still craftable for quest completion purposes.

As we changed into a Network, we do have to ensure that all servers have a fair amount of resources allocated to them, more than enough to ensure they perform well as before we had only 2 servers running (AS and Yogs) whilst now, on the new dedicated machine we have 9 servers running with another 23 planned, both for our 1.6 network and our upcoming 1.7 network.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
I will wait, I for one hate the pipes there so derpy, the filters have some major issues I have found, & often liquid filters just dont work at all, plus node+pipes are so damn slow, thank the gods for ender io pipes/ducts/etc in 1.7+, as always good luck with your endeavors Yorky.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Cheers egor

And same, were very much looking forward to 1.7 as well and will hopefully be one of the first to host that one!

Update: We have ceased to host this modpack now as we have moved the Network over to 1.7 and are hosting those modpacks instead

Last edited:

Nic Colebank

Jul 29, 2019
i really like this server and have had a lot of fun playing sky factory on this server. I love how it's lag-free and it runs smoothly. This is my favorite server by far!

Ign: Bluespellmaster7