Open Server ☆ Loot Chest ☆ NEW MAP 3/12/14 | TPPI | Community | Towns | Grief Prevention | Teamspeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

girsnoopy

Jul 29, 2019
Due to popular demand we updated the player limit to 40. No lag, no grief, we got a great mature community. Come join the fun!

girsnoopy

Jul 29, 2019
Our voting system is back online, for those asking, just type /vote and receive awards for your votes! Now rewarding with 500xp, 10 scrapboxes, and 2 town plots!

Stainloos

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Paul
IGN: paullafort
Do you have teamspeak: yep
Do you have a microphone: yes
Why you want to join us: I want to join a FTB server and play around with fun people and make something nice all together :)

girsnoopy

Jul 29, 2019
Just to let everyone know we had a ddos attack last night but are back online, service should resume as normal.

katiebee911

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: kat
IGN(In Game Name): katiebee911
Age (Does not affect acceptance): 20
Skype (Optional):
Why you want to join us: I want to meet some new people. and learn more bout the mod pack

Juiceyjuice7

Jul 29, 2019
This server is great! It has almost no lag and everyone is very helpful and actually answers you if you have questions. Its awesome!

kevad

Jul 29, 2019
NEW MAP OPENING 9-10PM EST 2/11/13
Join us on teamspeak ts.lootchest.com!
1-trans.png

Server IP: mindcrack.lootchest.com
Teamspeak: ts.lootchest.com

overview.png
We have just upgraded our server and have removed our whitelist! Come on in and check it out!
Loot Chest is a new Mindcrack server run by experienced administrators. Our goal is to provide a lag and grief free environment and to focus on server community getting to know all our members. We run the full MindCrack including gregtech hardmode and with NEW bukkit addons to prevent griefing, and help users build cooperatively. Our website is complete with a Server Tracker, Teamspeak, Forums, and User Image Gallery to upload your adventures.
Note that this server strongly urges users to be on Teamspeak as it helps build stronger friendships and community. If you do not have a mic or do not wish to join us on teamspeak, this server might not be for you.
serverinfo.png
Server IP: mindcrack.lootchest.com
Server Location: Quebec Canada (<50 pings East & West US)
Ivybridge Quadcore 3.4Ghz Proccessor
32GB DDR3
2x SSD RAID 1
No Lag (ask our members)
99% Uptime (auto reboot)
Hourly Backups
Auto-Reboot on crash
Announced reboot every 5 hours for optimization
plugins.png
MyTown - Form towns & protect EVERYTHING (prevents FTB griefing)
CoreProtect - Roll back support
PermissionsEx - Cool extras for donators :)
aPerf - Performance optimizations for lag-free play!
rules.png
1. No griefing
2. Do not build more than 5k from spawn
3. Be on teamspeak
4. No spamming teamspeak (maturity required)
5. Must be 16 or older
6. PvP is allowed, but do not kill people for items
7. Do not steal/raid
8. Keep swearing to a minimum
9. Do not be racist or sexist
10. Don’t be a dick
11. Have fun
We welcome any mature players who just want a server that provides a lag and grief free environment for its users. We also strongly believe that community is essential to a good minecraft server. We ask all users to use teamspeak as many of our users use it to communicate and we think it makes for a more fun minecraft experience.
Ok first of all in this rules they dont have u cant have quarries, portalguns, and turtles well that takes up half of the fun then a person asked me a question can you suck my sperm and i said no i cant becuase girls dont have sperm which that person was a girl so they banned me and u have to donate 25 dollars just to have the full experience so you no what they did took out the experience they said it was for anti griefing but they have a thing that already make you have anti grief they cant destroy your house or ground around it so how is it going to grief others I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SERVER THEY TAKE AWAY THE FUN AND THE ADMINS/MODS ARE REALLY MEAN TO US I AM 18 IN ALL MY LIFE OF PLAYING FTB THIS WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER (thanks for banning me admins dicks 8======D i have been grading servers ever since i was 17 i thought the server was fun at first so this server i give a 3/10 just for the nice hello they gave me

Minecraftian!

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Kristoffer
IGN(In Game Name): kristoffer55
Age (Does not affect acceptance): 17
Skype (Optional): kristoffer017
Why you want to join us: It seems like a verry nice server with awesome community
Anything Else: Nope thats it :)

MetDragon2012

Jul 29, 2019
I just tried to go to the nether not to long ago and my client shut down, now when ever I try to go on the server my client shuts down... help!?!

I got on some how and my client seems fine again idk what had happened but it seems fine again

denver mamye

Jul 29, 2019
hey, im ttrying to join the server but it says i dont have steves carts. i checked the mod pack and i do have it... i don t know what to do

MetDragon2012

Jul 29, 2019
not sure but I may or may not have found the cause of most of any of the lag we have been feeling on the server, who owns and how often has anyone from the town name crused meadows been on.. cause there is this giant tower of lava many peaceful mobs (sheeps cows chickens) was out hunting to fill up soul shards and ran into that town with the tower of flowing lava also seems like the place is abandoned, and also there seems some unfair land claimed in the nether by the same place[DOUBLEPOST=1362559387][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey, im ttrying to join the server but it says i dont have steves carts. i checked the mod pack and i do have it... i don t know what to do
try updateing your mindcrack client might help might not only thing I can think of

MetDragon2012

Jul 29, 2019
...can't seem to join anymore...it just gets to logging in and then minecraft just goes blank and won't do anything more...

seems my computer can't handle the ulitmate pack, I can't even play single player with that pack... too many mods

MetDragon2012

Jul 29, 2019
We have upgraded to the FTB Ultimate pack from mindcrack, please try joining with the ultimate pack!
I did that and I have had a similar problem in the past with a different server where there were so many mods that my computer/client could not handle it and would just quit working I think it is happening again with this server now that you have upgraded to the ultimate pack

girsnoopy

Jul 29, 2019
I did that and I have had a similar problem in the past with a different server where there were so many mods that my computer/client could not handle it and would just quit working I think it is happening again with this server now that you have upgraded to the ultimate pack

If your having problems joining still please try this post. It seems ultimate is using so much ram that you need to up it manually.

MetDragon2012

Jul 29, 2019
I am haveing troubles with my railcraft tunnel bore and my buildcraft pipe both were running amoothly.. then they just stopped.. for what seemed no reason nothing in there way they both had power/fuel.. they just stopped it seems like they are trying to keep going but .. can't or won't any help would be much appreciated

I even tryed updateing my java and that did nothing

might have fixed the pump.. but I have not been able to fix the tunnel bore

Jari Nybäck

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Jari
IGN(In Game Name): WH41TH
Age (Does not affect acceptance): 20
Do you have teamspeak?: Yup
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Why you want to join us: Looking to play FTB online on a server, also meet new peoples to share ideas and have Fun !