StoneBlock 3 - WithTheCat - Tight Knit Community - 18+ - Friendly - 9+ years up time!

Whitelist StoneBlock 3 - WithTheCat - Tight Knit Community - 18+ - Friendly - 9+ years up time!

Love the community!! Been playing quite some, and there is always help from players/staff! Even when you f things up, or mod packs did f things up!!
Great Server and Community. Keep your butt hidden tho had to learn it the hard way
If you are not part of this amazing community... well, you should!
lovely community and moderation. anders is not bad too...
I have nothing bad to say here, just try it out and u will not regret it
One of the best comunity
Friendly active server. Mod packs keep up to date and fair voting for new packs
This community by far the best I've been a member. Community leader/owner Miaaw - Anders is easy to deal with, free speech but the N word the ends with ER. Friendly Staff and members, helpful when a situation arise concerning a modded minecraft, some real life situation as well. Members are young adults to old adults. If you meet the requirements to join With The Cat community then do so and join via application at the discord link provided.
Super awesome community and good uptime. Server restarts take no longer than 5 minutes and the server is rarely down. Would deffinitely recommend.
Awesome community, great moderators! Server runs super stable and the admin-mods are always on top of things. On my 1st "exploration" i found a player with items spilling out onto the ground and the admins wasted no time disabling the machine causing it without causing in harm to the players base. Everyone is super helpful! This admin runs 3 servers and if one doesnt see any activity they host a modpack vote and replace it with something fresh. There is always something to do and someone to play with. The community is EU and US so theres round the clock someone online. Very glad i joined this community!
Very nice server. Excelent uptime, super staff and players :)
Highlow,

I like Cat.

If you like mining, come join.
Is guud, sehr gut.
Best minecraft server ever, is a small tight community that is very helpful, all the directions of the server and items that should or not be used are discussed with everyone here you are given a say on the server, this make you feel like part of something, the people are very fun and the owner is a cat... i'm almost certain
NEGL this is a super super fun place to be in and its just fun
Great community with great players highly recommend applying
If you are looking for the best minecraft server with mods, that's it. Stop looking for other servers and just join this one. The best staff, super helpful people and the best mods.
AndersWithTheCat
AndersWithTheCat
Thanks for the kind words
awesome people, reliable server experience, and almost no banned items on the hot modpacks makes this community a 10/10

-joop
I have been with the community for a while, playing on and off. Hell I somehow got staff Still to this day not a clue how.

However, I can say with pride that this community is one of the best out there compared to most of the other communities I've played with. The Owner Anders is very forgiving man he still let me continue to be a part of the community after a Incident I caused involving constant crash loops on The Divine Journey pack a few years ago.

I would recommend this community to anybody who is looking for a server with no restrictions on items, and people to talk to. Whilst sometimes it may get inactive or not have a server up, moment there is a new pack that is interesting to the community Anders is on the case and gets a server up within the week.
AndersWithTheCat
AndersWithTheCat
Forgiving until the day you fuck up 7 days in a row! :D
Chill server with little to no banned items. Great owner, staff and community. A lovely little modded network!
By far the best server I have ever been a part of. I have been on it for years now. The group is friendly and are willing to help each other out. The owner goes out of his way to make you feel welcomed. This server has lasted the test of time.
AndersWithTheCat
AndersWithTheCat
Thanks for the kind words John! :D